3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
where do I install the patch also is windows flagging it as a trojan for anyone else or just me
It's definitely you! The patch is directly taken from the official website as I said: I even included the link of the official Mango Party website for patches.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I installed the patch a couple of days ago and Windows just flagged it as a trojan when I opened the game folder today
Then it must be something new (A Windows Update for example)... I have no idea. Can you please screen the flag?
Did you also try the patch from the Offical Website please?!

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
OH! The game received an update a couple of days ago! Perhaps it is the reason why the Patch gets flagged: Because it is outdated now. I suggest you download the Patch from the website. I'll delete my copy back in the first page.
1710483783470.png

anthen123

Jul 13, 2018
anyone got another link for the patch? the official one from the site's mega link keeps getting stuck at requesting folder data

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
anyone got another link for the patch? the official one from the site's mega link keeps getting stuck at requesting folder data
I said this about the patch: You don't need the EXE for it. I don't know why the hell they included the EXE. Just copy that BUNDLE file and replace it with the existing BUNDLE file of the same name in StreamingAssets folder.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
what food would i feed to imala the harpy girl? the service isn't showing i tried feeding her with grilled meat

Sep 23, 2021
Btw, anyone know any other game decent with tower defense mechanic? From what I read so far, the gameplay, which was the main drawing point for me, is really average/unbalance.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Btw, anyone know any other game decent with tower defense mechanic? From what I read so far, the gameplay, which was the main drawing point for me, is really average/unbalance.
I know three (although, these are DUNGEON defense, not TOWER defense):

Demonion 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/demonion-2-maou-to-sannin-no-joou-final-astronauts.130161/
Advantages: Very beautiful scenes, extremely challenging gameplay, BOTH Dungeon Attack AND Defense.
Drawback: MTL'd therefore Mosaic'd, extremely grindy as well.
Suzukiri Dungeon Karin: https://f95zone.to/threads/suzukuri...tain-v1-01-karinproject-softhousechara.87400/
Advantages: Again, very beautiful scenes, challenging.
Drawbacks: Mosaic'd and grindy as well.
Dungeon's Legion: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/
Advantages: Surprisingly challenging but it is way easier than the other two and less grindier, completely uncensored.
Drawbacks: While the scenes are beautiful to look at, there is not too much variety.

ayashiki

Nov 17, 2018
Sennen Sensou Aigis is probably the best Hgame/Tower Defense mashup of all time. It's unfortunately also a live service gacha with stamina limits on top of only being available in Japanese... I legitimately think about going back and playing it all the time but not being able to read moon runes kills the idea. There's an extremely well maintained English Fandom that you can use for pretty much all the info you need if you want to try it that way.

Sep 23, 2021
Sennen Sensou Aigis is probably the best Hgame/Tower Defense mashup of all time. It's unfortunately also a live service gacha with stamina limits on top of only being available in Japanese... I legitimately think about going back and playing it all the time but not being able to read moon runes kills the idea. There's an extremely well maintained English Fandom that you can use for pretty much all the info you need if you want to try it that way.
is that Millennium War Aigis? Used to played that Nutaku years ago, but that (English ver) got close down, the account can't transfer to the main Japanese site. Similarly, can't read and re-farm is a pain (+ who know when units come back into rotation), so I just decide not to. My dumbass decide to stick since I have a few other Nutaku-localize games, which promptly get cancel pretty much that year or so later. Not going back to live-service game. Thx god I'm a F2P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welp, enough backstory, basically, I'm a sucker for tower defense, and that what draw me to this thread.

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
Surprised the rating for this game is so low. I often skip games with under a 4. I do enjoy tower defense games, though. But I think the animations are pretty well done on here.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Decent animations, gameplay gets VERY hard later on, but at least you can skip a lot of the grind.

indeleta

Mar 22, 2018
I dont suppose there is image rips of all the characters that i can grab for desktop wallpaper?

ol4f

Oct 13, 2019
I'm hardstuck on level 3-6. The game tells me to go to the secret room, where I'm missing one of the tablets. I have the scroll, but can't decipher it because the wandering trader NPC is not on the map anymore. Tried completing all the events, skipping a few days and clicking everywhere with no luck.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes