3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
601H.gif

Overview:
Long, long ago, a devastating war between the Divines and the Demons turned most of the world into wastelands.
Fortunately, a group of beautiful and kind Valkyries stepped in to protect humanity's last refuge, ""Eden"".
In exchange, the church had to send priests to tend to the Valkyries' needs, providing them with food, shelter, and any services they required.
This was supposed to be an honorable duty, but strangely,
priests taking care of the Valkyries seemed to always pass away within ten years...
And now, you are the next chosen priest!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Black Cat Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Save -

GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_32_32.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_30_38.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_25_57.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_24_34.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_24_01.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_23_51.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_21_15.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_21_03.png GuardiansOfEden 09_03_2024 06_18_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game is worth attention (I spent 5 hours during the demo version!!!!) I personally like Tower Defense. There is also a plot, good art, pleasant characters... The enemies and approaches to construction are varied (because we have ONLY ONE character of one type and we need to really THINK where to place him, there are few such games).... etc. . In short, the game is great, you won’t regret it.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I forgot something... You see Tamamo, that fox girl? In the original art concept, she's flat.
What I forgot is to share the Restoration Patch for her. This is taken from Mango Party's Restoration Patch website, although I didn't need the exe for some reason... Just back up the BUNDLE file and copy this BUNDLE file where the old BUNDLE file is placed and Tamano will be her flat old self.

Also, really happy the game is well-received. I kinda requested it because of the Harpy Girl looking like a certain Owl Vtuber we know.
Just in case you don't trust the file I sent here, here's the link to Mango Party's Restoration Patch website:

BaasB If you can add this to first post please, that would be helpful.

Clarification Edit: Long story short, if you want Tamamo to be Flat, apply the Patch. If you want her Boing Boing, do NOT apply the Patch. The choice is yours!

Edit: Deleted my patch version due to it being outdated and causing a few flag cases (Update notes on Page 6). Please download the patch from the official website, thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Game locks when i decipher the first scroll, any idea how to fix it?
The weird thing about this: The game didn't lock on my end when I deciphered that scroll. It locked for so many people but I was fine with it. I simply went with the event as normal and didn't do anything strange.

EDIT: WAIT! Are you playing on ULTRA WIDE?! Full screen on ultra wide cuts off some of the image and buttons are hidden. Switch to Windowed will get you out of it.

Reactions: boniwan
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes