3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Are you sure you copied it in the same place? If it doesn't work, try using the one on the website. If the one on the website works, I'll take down my patch that doesn't have the exe.

Edit: "Patch to make the fox *not flat*"
DO NOT APPLY THE PATCH if you want to keep her BOOBS on! Do you want the fox FLAT or BOING?
FLAT: Apply the Patch
BOING: DO NOT Apply the Patch
Ah man, then my bad, I thought patch was to make her legal and I guess it does the opposite

• Haha
Reactions: Heimeropen
Apr 2, 2018
I forgot something... You see Tamano, that fox girl? In the original art concept, she's flat.
What I forgot is to share the Restoration Patch for her. This is taken from Mango Party's Restoration Patch website, although I didn't need the exe for some reason... Just back up the BUNDLE file and copy this BUNDLE file where the old BUNDLE file is placed and Tamano will be her flat old self.

Also, really happy the game is well-received. I kinda requested it because of the Harpy Girl looking like a certain Owl Vtuber we know.
Just in case you don't trust the file I sent here, here's the link to Mango Party's Restoration Patch website:

BaasB If you can add this to first post please, that would be helpful.
Why need this path? flat? You mean her boobs size?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Why need this path? flat? You mean her boobs size?
Yes... I explained why in that same comment as well: Her original art concept depicts her as flat.

Plus, it's an official patch made by the Dev and Publisher so I thought I'd share it!

Long story short, it is your choice if you want that Fox Girl is Flat or Boing!

If you don't believe me, read the B/W/H sizes on her Steam Preview: It is true that she's Boing in the picture but her description says that her Cup is AA! 1709994271824.png

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
There aren't enough games with Gobbos. Glad to see you're doing your part. Might I suggest an Oni girl next.
Could you make an Android port, please Dev?
Either way congrats.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the info related to the patch.
Crazy we can't even have small/flat chested girls from the get go and need to have a patch for it because of the "if it has small breasts, it's a child" bs. People at Steam need to get out and have a reality check sometimes.

Apr 2, 2018
Yes... I explained why in that same comment as well: Her original art concept depicts her as flat.

Plus, it's an official patch made by the Dev and Publisher so I thought I'd share it!

If you don't believe me, read the B/W/H sizes on her Steam Preview: It is true that she's Boing in the picture but her description says that her Cup is AA! View attachment 3425646
I believe, i ask because my englisch bad, so thx for answer.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
bro... this thing turns up as a telegram name in your audio.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
bro... this thing turns up as a telegram name in your audio.
Edit: Actually, I'm completely and utterly wrong! Someone has an explanation for that: https://f95zone.to/threads/turqu-chan-in-the-hentai-laboratory-v1-1-0-ekuranndo.178820/post-12057012

I guess whoever grabbed the game (Otomi Games) got it from here:

This quzimingyue guy simply loves to promote himself as the game's pirate for some reason.

The game is safe though: My AV didn't detect anything.

If you search Youtube videos with 'quzimingyue' on Google, you will find lots of his games have his Telegram watermark... same for this one.

Last edited:

Huh7601

Jun 13, 2022
For those having difficulty in the last few missions, there are options in the settings to lower enemy speed and/or health.

...Unless you're not a COWARD. In which case the solution I found to the first round of the last few stages was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
Also, for the last stage:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020

If you don't believe me, read the B/W/H sizes on her Steam Preview: It is true that she's Boing in the picture but her description says that her Cup is AA! View attachment 3425646
in my perfect world, that'll be AA cup lol

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
why do i eventually lose the ability to cum?
im not sure if its the tablet thingy, but when you put all the glowing balls in the right place, your stamina stays at 100% just in case maxing out girls wasnt fast enough. thats why. if stamina doesnt reach 0, you dont cum

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes