3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
99% Save (All foreplay options + hentai CGs unlocked) (Missing 1 story CG), just 1% short of 100% save.
I CBA to clear the last 4 levels for a story CG, when all NSFW CGs have been unlocked.
File Path: AppData -> LocalLow -> BlackCat -> GuardiansOfEden -> Saves

Last edited:

Morbsyy

Mar 5, 2021
The weird thing about this: The game didn't lock on my end when I deciphered that scroll. It locked for so many people but I was fine with it. I simply went with the event as normal and didn't do anything strange.

EDIT: WAIT! Are you playing on ULTRA WIDE?! Full screen on ultra wide cuts off some of the image and buttons are hidden. Switch to Windowed will get you out of it.
1709974116787.png
Still same issue

EDIT: I did it again and now i could progress, i guess you just have to keep doing it until it doesnt lock you.

heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
found a weird glitch that caused me to have infinite stamina during scenes. Happened some time after i unlocked the next stage.

Jshway

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know how to cum after you complete the puzzle? It gives you unlimited stamina but now that means you can't cum.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GuardiansOfEden-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WFMG

Pixel-art enjoyer
Donor
Dec 31, 2018
I'm a simple man, I see shortstack I download the game :cool:
Thanks for the share

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Patch to make the fox not flat doesn't work for me for some reason, any ideas why? (Used one linked on f95)

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017
Can you tell me how to extract poses and other character event animations from the game in such a format so that later it can be collected as a GIF or mp4 ?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Patch to make the fox not flat doesn't work for me for some reason, any ideas why? (Used one linked on f95)
Are you sure you copied it in the same place? If it doesn't work, try using the one on the website. If the one on the website works, I'll take down my patch that doesn't have the exe.

Edit: "Patch to make the fox *not flat*"
DO NOT APPLY THE PATCH if you want to keep her BOOBS on! Do you want the fox FLAT or BOING?
FLAT: Apply the Patch
BOING: DO NOT Apply the Patch

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes