Unity Completed Guardians of Eden [v1.6 + DLC] [Black Cat Entertainment]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

233xxx

May 5, 2023
whats the update content of dlc? the tiger girl? i can't figure out whats newa except two non-h memories

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Terrible game. After picking a name, I cannot continue any further. What kind of terrible optimization is that?
Edit: Loading a "previous" save file worked, thanks to the guy above me.

Last edited:

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Not an ideal fix but if you're getting stuck on the black screen naming a character, try loading one of the provided saves, then exiting to title and starting a new game. Worked for me as a workaround at least.

That worked for me, thanks.

Reactions: Loocy

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GuardiansOfEden-1.6DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BoomerangBoyIsBoomy

Apr 6, 2023
I dont know man.. i've restarted twice now and every time I manage to find my way to this part it just doesn't register me clicking?? is the hitbox small? am I stupid??

Edit: starting to lose hope in fixing this, so im just gonna uninstall and sit on this until a new bugfix comes out and fixes the two major bugs that appear in the first couple minutes of the game (where you can't save) 1719800654671.png

Last edited:

BoomerangBoyIsBoomy

Apr 6, 2023
Happening to me as well, no sucess

Edit: not kidding, plugged in a DS4 controller and through random mashing got to the next screen
Alright thanks for the little tip I'm gonna try this with an old xbox controller and see if it works..

EDIT: yeah it didn't work , had me mashing my poor xbox controller for 5 minutes and trying an auto clicker as a last resort and it's safe to say this game MAY need to be bug fixed..

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
is this version broken nothing work XD 1719825892884.png
unplayble version.
A wait of bug fix
and the resolution is not the problem, tried everything

Reactions: darkwizard1940

autreneveut

Aug 1, 2020
If you use one of the 100% saves above you get a choice to skip the tutorial when you start a new game, allowing you to bypass the tutorial bug. Of course, you don't get to unlock the gallery yourself.

Edit:
It also seems to work normally with the tutorial allowing you to both click the battle button. You also don't get the name bug.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes