VN Ren'Py Guest House [v0.1.4] [Soft Whisper Games]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I personally LOVE the camgirl thing. Dated a couple camgirls irl and its not like they were any different from any other human once the camera turns off, so I don't understand the hate tbh. I'm glad its in here, and I think people need to chill out with always trying to force Devs into changing games and ideas to fit their own unique kinks or avoid their personal insecurities. Its also rare that the people on f95 telling devs to change things match up with what paying subs on Patreon want if going by poll results on average.
Anyway, if it stays or if it's removed, I'm still gonna play and if Devs keeps consistently updating I'm definitely going to support! Great game, keep up the good work!

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Hyuna doesn't have a pubic hair in the polls, what about Jisoo? I hope Jisoo doesn't have no pubic hair just because she dyes her hair, it makes people think that girls who dye their hair shouldn't have pubic hair :unsure:

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
I personally LOVE the camgirl thing. Dated a couple camgirls irl and its not like they were any different from any other human once the camera turns off, so I don't understand the hate tbh.
Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed it! I spent a lot of time on those animations.

Hyuna doesn't have a pubic hair in the polls, what about Jisoo? I hope Jisoo doesn't have no pubic hair just because she dyes her hair, it makes people think that girls who dye their hair shouldn't have pubic hair :unsure:
Personal preference I guess. I'll mix it up for any new characters I add.

Digging this (what's not to like about hot Asians?) but I have to ask : why are there obvious and visible cumshots outside and on the girls' bellies when the text says the MC is creampieing them? :unsure:
Just trying to make it obvious what happened lol. I can redo those renders.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MixQQ and 08Hanbo

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General Rule #1 violation: belittling, kink-shaming
If you do not like a particular kink, go elsewhere.
Keep the conversation on topic and kink-shaming is part of General Rule #1.
You can remind yourself of the rules here

• Haha
Reactions: johndoe19

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
In regards to the deleted comment, let me reiterate, this is not a netorare (or however you spell it) game. There are no men for you to compete with. If you're worried about a bunch of non existent viewers on the other side of the screen, then you might want to avoid this game until I'm able to get it into VN format. I'm not confident enough in my development abilities to convert the game yet, but I'll see what's possible in the long run.

Last edited:

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Race play, personally it's super squick. I hope you don't go down that route.
The game has a bunch of asian girls since it's about an exchange trip in Korea, but I'm not sure race play is the intention here. I just made the protagonist a generic american dude, since the story is based on a personal experience.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The game has a bunch of asian girls since it's about an exchange trip in Korea, but I'm not sure race play is the intention here. I just made the protagonist a generic american dude, since the story is based on a personal experience.
So is this a semi-self insert type of MC?

Reactions: Sasanid

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
So is this a semi-self insert type of MC?
Pretty much. The game is based on a real experience, but is ultimately a work of fiction due to the amount of liberties I'm taking in retelling what happened. Things could be out of order, or completely made up. I'm just drawing on my time in Korea to write this. Certain parts of the game may be very similar to situations I experienced though.

Reactions: D Dog and Sasanid

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Pretty much. The game is based on a real experience, but is ultimately a work of fiction due to the amount of liberties I'm taking in retelling what happened. Things could be out of order, or completely made up. I'm just drawing on my time in Korea to write this.
That's great man! I hope you actually got to smash this many Koreans!
The best stories are the ones that are some form of reality, mixed with fantasy. Get the readers lost and guessing which is which. I wish you the best and I'll definitely support!

Reactions: Soft Whisper

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
That's great man! I hope you actually got to smash this many Koreans!
The best stories are the ones that are some form of reality, mixed with fantasy. Get the readers lost and guessing which is which. I wish you the best and I'll definitely support!
Yeah I definitely had some fun over there lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There's definitely a big difference between what I've seen so far and race play. Race play to me as a biased non enjoyer comes off real racist and white supremecy-y. Your story is just a horny version of moving to another country, from what I've seen so far.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed it! I spent a lot of time on those animations.

Personal preference I guess. I'll mix it up for any new characters I add.

Just trying to make it obvious what happened lol. I can redo those renders.
Nice start, I'll head over to SS next month and give support there. Can't do this month as I got caught in a small town speed trap and have a $500 ticket to pay this week.

Reactions: Soft Whisper

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Nice start, I'll head over to SS next month and give support there. Can't do this month as I got caught in a small town speed trap and have a $500 ticket to pay this week.
$500! Ouch. BTW, if you want to support me, you may want use patreon since subscribestar won't let me payout until I hit 150 dollars. SS is more of a backup since I won't be able to collect funds anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
$500! Ouch. BTW, if you want to support me, you may want use patreon since subscribestar won't let me payout until I hit 150 dollars. SS is more of a backup since I won't be able to collect funds anytime soon.
I refuse to use Patreon, they booted several you tube I used to support because they were right of center on their politics.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes