VN Ren'Py Guest House [v0.1.4] [Soft Whisper Games]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Love asian women in games. Glad to see another game. Ill wait to play for now to let content build up and see if dev abandons since many of the recently released games ive played all became abandoned, including some long term money making machines. Its been a bad year for H games lol. Best of luck Soft Whisper.

Also you might want to post some of your girls in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-asia...eciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.19238/page-22

PS: how do I just quote someones name only

Last edited:
Reactions: Soft Whisper

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great start.. decently written with a varied group of hot girls.. and a sweet MILF. Bookmarked and waiting to see where this one takes me.. (to be honest, I'm pretty sure I can figure out where this is actually going to take me!) :)

Reactions: Soft Whisper

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guest House [v0.1.0]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Sure, why not? I can make them all pregnant by the end if that's what people want.

Got an asian daz asset you can point me to and some backstory on how this character fits into the game?
maybe something like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got her together while playing around with assets some time ago

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Guest House [v0.1.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 87mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Sure, why not? I can make them all pregnant by the end if that's what people want.

Got an asian daz asset you can point me to and some backstory on how this character fits into the game?
I guess pregnancy at the end is a start. Way better would be pregnancy content on the path to the end and multiple interactions with women bred by the mc. The game at this point would be just golden!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edhinor

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Enthousiasm is a cool thing, but don't forget where you want to go.
You can't listen everybody, most of dev' that's try it never finished the game or make it different and nonsensical.
It's not a problem to add a girl with big boobs, but she doesn't have to change the story. You're at the start so you can probably change few things now, but probably not later.
+ it's normal to corean to have small/medium breast, I know people wants fantasy but we can't really say it's bad that you're making credible characters.
Still better to have one or two differents characters to target a larger public but you have to use them in an smart way.

Nov 18, 2018
To amplify a few of the above posts, be very aware of what individual preferences will do to your workload. Having different girls have different-sized boobs is fine. It's one choice and you're done. However, some combinations of preferences will have unexpected consequences.

If you allow the player to choose which girls they wish to be involved with (and which ones they don't) and decide to allow group sex, you've now put yourself in the position where you'll need to make multiple versions of the scenes so that un-chosen girls don't participate, not to mention what happens if you don't have enough chosen girls to pull off the scene at all.

Allowing user-selected physical changes to the character's body can also lead to an absolute explosion in variations. Visible pregnancy is the most obvious, but allowing user-chosen hairstyles can be just as bad. If you have 2 girls and can choose which ones are going to be visibly pregnant, then you'll need to generate 4 variations (none, one, the other, both) in every scene they appear in. If you have 5 girls, that's 32 variations for every scene going forward.

Paths based on choices are another minefield. Novels are straightforward. Some like it, some don't. But for every choice you put in, either they have to collapse back on themselves, or they're going to start generating what are essentially separate but parallel games. People like choices, but they also hate when you take a year to get back to their favorite character because you've been writing the twelve other paths that they're not all that interested in.

There are a lot of possibilities. Some will cause more work than others. Listen to what people want, but keep in mind what it's going to take to fulfill those wishes.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Soft Whisper

This seems to be your first game, so I recommend you do a Kinetic VN, it's so common to see games being abandoned because the DEV can't handle it, I think your focus should be on completing your game, that's a trophy here at F95.

Your game is a harem, choices and variables are not important here, in the end the MC will have them all, and I believe that most players play with mods, so basically the story will be linear, your game being linear or not.

From your description of the girls, I believe, and hope, that there are no new girls in the harem, what I would like to see is the journey that will take these girls to your harem, that is more interesting than adding more and more girls without much of a story just to make up the numbers.

There are games where the player needs to make choices, but not in a harem game, especially not in a harem game with few girls, and with girls with similar appearances, which is your case here where the girls differ more in personality than appearance.

As it is your first game, I recommend that you don't overcomplicate it, focus on completing your game, this will solidify your brand, and what you gain during the development of this game, you can invest in more hardware, so you can make a more complicated game next time.

In a visual novel, the journey is more important than the destination.

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Soft Whisper

This seems to be your first game, so I recommend you do a Kinetic VN, it's so common to see games being abandoned because the DEV can't handle it, I think your focus should be on completing your game, that's a trophy here at F95.

Your game is a harem, choices and variables are not important here, in the end the MC will have them all, and I believe that most players play with mods, so basically the story will be linear, your game being linear or not.

From your description of the girls, I believe, and hope, that there are no new girls in the harem, what I would like to see is the journey that will take these girls to your harem, that is more interesting than adding more and more girls without much of a story just to make up the numbers.

There are games where the player needs to make choices, but not in a harem game, especially not in a harem game with few girls, and with girls with similar appearances, which is your case here where the girls differ more in personality than appearance.

As it is your first game, I recommend that you don't overcomplicate it, focus on completing your game, this will solidify your brand, and what you gain during the development of this game, you can invest in more hardware, so you can make a more complicated game next time.

In a visual novel, the journey is more important than the destination.
Thankfully, I've got some time to consider the best route to take here. The next update or two will be kinetic regardless since it's just the protagonist settling in for the evening and waking up the next day. As far as number of girls, I've got 8 total planned. Hana your host, Jisoo the idol, Jiho the writer, Sujin the hotel manager, Hyuna the streamer, and 3 other girls that are apart of Jisoo's girl group. Hopefully this won't be too many for me to juggle, but I imagine the kpop girls will have less screen time.

Reactions: Edhinor

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thankfully, I've got some time to consider the best route to take here. The next update or two will be kinetic regardless since it's just the protagonist settling in for the evening and waking up the next day. As far as number of girls, I've got 8 total planned. Hana your host, Jisoo the idol, Jiho the writer, Sujin the hotel manager, Hyuna the streamer, and 3 other girls that are apart of Jisoo's girl group. Hopefully this won't be too many for me to juggle, but I imagine the kpop girls will have less screen time.
Because of how she has presented herself to the MC and because of the description she has, I don't know if Hyuna is going to interest me too much. It would be nice to know if we can avoid her romantically.

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Because of how she has presented herself to the MC and because of the description she has, I don't know if Hyuna is going to interest me too much. It would be nice to know if we can avoid her romantically.
Since I'm a less experienced than some of the other devs around here, I may want go ahead and get a few kinetic novel updates under my belt and see what's possible in the long run. I could certainly create variables to allow players to skip certain content, but this could cause issues if I'm not careful. I may have to focus on just getting my story out there and begin developing specific routes later in development.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes