Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
First 5 seconds trying this: please god let me change the font, this is horrible to read! But honestly though, I think it's objectively bad and makes reading harder than it needs to.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Noted I will change the font! Ty for trying the game <3
I've got a bit more feedback if you're keen: I like the theme overall, writing isn't anything special but it doesn't seem to be taking itself seriously so that's fine by me. The models look cute as well.
The skip function has a bit of a mind of its own sometimes and keeps skipping even though I released the skip key. Maybe it's a bug when I pick a choice while the skip button is held down?
I appreciate a history log but if you're able you should make it so it always shows the latest message first. More often than not it'll be scrolled all the way up forcing me to scroll down.

Either way, looks like a fun project, I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck!

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The skip function has a bit of a mind of its own sometimes and keeps skipping even though I released the skip key. Maybe it's a bug when I pick a choice while the skip button is held down?
The skip button is a toggle. It doesn't take into account it being held. It skips currently up to the next choice available, then it turns off. If you want to stop midway, have to press it again. You saying that though... In the following updates, I'll see what I can do to make it cleaner to use.

I appreciate a history log but if you're able you should make it so it always shows the latest message first. More often than not it'll be scrolled all the way up forcing me to scroll down.
I think there is a bug. It should be scrolling down to last... I'll get it fixed soon.

Thank you for trying it out ❤

Reactions: Stupidkiller

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
my guy, the fact you built a custom setup for this tells me all I need to know. i will be watching with great interest, just waiting on the download to finish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~ and Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
my guy, the fact you built a custom setup for this tells me all I need to know. i will be watching with great interest, just waiting on the download to finish.
It was quite important for me since renpy lacks functionalities that I use and plan to add.
Thank you for trying the game ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
hm...wtf Where's the game? I only have her files, but there is no application itself
What mirror did you download? I will investigate. Alternatively, you can try through

MrBlasyMSK

Jan 31, 2023
GOSA 0.18 (Patreon Version)

Access to the latest update through

• You can now continue the story past her waking up.
  • Changed the font to be more readable. Thanks, @Stupidkiller
  • When a new card appears on the screen the auto mode turns off. Thanks, MrBlasyMSK
  • Lowered the buy button zoom on the itch page. Thanks, MrBlasyMSK

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Ok even just the few minutes really made me laugh, good shit bro hope you do well with this game, gonna keep an eye on this one for sure.

• Red Heart

ItaYoro

Jul 6, 2017
My game gets frozen when the dude trips and his dick is right next to her face, i can move the cursor around but i cant advance the text

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
My game gets frozen when the dude trips and his dick is right next to her face, i can move the cursor around but i cant advance the text
I think I fixed it in the following updates. They should be available soon. Thank you for trying the game ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Ok even just the few minutes really made me laugh, good shit bro hope you do well with this game, gonna keep an eye on this one for sure.
That's good to know. Thank you for trying the game out ❤

$@~

May 16, 2021
I know you said radical tags will be avoidable, but has anyone asked about tubular tags yet?

$@~

May 16, 2021
Lol sorry, just making the dumbest joke possible. "Radical" and "tubular" were big slang terms in the 80's (at least in the USA).

On a more serious note though, I'm looking forward to more of this! I love a good "guild game" :)

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Lol sorry, just making the dumbest joke possible. "Radical" and "tubular" were big slang terms in the 80's (at least in the USA).

On a more serious note though, I'm looking forward to more of this! I love a good "guild game" :)
Thank you, Mr. Old-timer ^^

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Cylia-carried.png
Version 0.19

The update mainly focuses fundamentals of the multislot save system. With few other changes.

• Moved the optional main menu info to options.
  • Changed key trigger state. Thanks to @StupidkillerKeys A (auto mode), LCTRL (skip mode), and H (History) now trigger an action when the player releases the key instead of when they press it. This should make player feedback a little clearer.
  • Appropriate feedback is given when checking for a version and offline status.
  • Multi-save slot system:
    There is no need to start a new game, old saves should work!
    Saves now contain screenshots embedded in them, which makes it clear which save is which.
    Saves can be filtered by type.
    Saves can be filtered by all types at the same time. While filtered by all, you can still see the type of the save.
    Saves cache in the background, which eliminates the need to load them a second time while previewing.
    Slots animate on entry.
    Saves also show the last time they were written.
    All of them are sorted by the newest written first. Meaning even your third leg will always know which slot is the last one you played.
    History is cleared on load.
    and Q.Load buttons on VN. Keys A(auto mode), LCTRL(skip mode), and H(History) now trigger an action when the player releases the key instead the of time when he presses it.This should make player feedback a little more clear.
    The save camera captures everything except ui layers. Which makes the save ss look nicer.
    There is blinking animation making the user action flow more smooth.
    Additionally, there is also feedback text to make it clear when the save is completed.
  • The history log should be now scrolled to the last message when you open it. Thanks, Stupidkiller
  • The skip modifier now turns off when loading save or starting the game. This prevents from skipping story on loading.
  • The same with auto modifier. Thanks to MrBlasyMSK

Reactions: Stupidkiller
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes