Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
No offense, but this is still a piracy forum at the end of the day, not patreon nor subscribestar. While it is appreciated to have developers interact with the fanbase, the threads aren’t just a means for developers to gain more donations and you will have to accept that there will be questions regarding ways to get access to the premium content as well as critique/statements directed to other members, or even leaks. With that said, while the community isn’t very fond of things like paywalls, I think it is quite supportive overall.
Yeah, you're right and I get that. Still need to read it for bug reports etc.
I also think some decent people here actually want devs to thrive. If anything as long as I am not forced, there is no reason to add major paywalls. So I'd rather just keep it at extra optional content. Right now I'm thankful for the people that allow me to continue making the game.

Caymerra

Jan 7, 2018
Event requirement:

• Were sightseeing with Dalia
  • Talked with both Dalia and Kanae about the reason for MC’s jail time.
  • Completed Cure for Emilly.
  • Talked with Emilly about why she was selling trash.
  • During daytime.
The event starts automatically when moving through the town.
I'm having trouble triggering the new event, I've done all the requirements but nothing is happening when walking around town, I also tried after sleeping ...

beefjerker39

Nov 2, 2019
To the Dev:

Played through the content I believe is currently available in this version (up to coming back from the snow cabin and getting the message for Patreon support).
I'm not exactly sure what I'm missing from the supporter version but I think I got a reasonable feel for it (even if there wasn't enough of best girl Manako for my liking so far).

Generally enjoyed it, but I don't think I'll be supporting at this time.
Don't take that the wrong way though, I did enjoy my time with it, I'm just a relic of the past who likes to buy finished games - not a fan of subscription models or Patreon-like systems in general.
I think there's great potential here, and I hope you keep at it to whatever point you consider it complete.
I'll aim to keep an eye on it and check it out later when there's a significantly later / complete version.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
@beefjerker39

That is understandable, While I also think subscription models have flaws, without them I wouldn't be able to make the game at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So I can only be grateful for those who can support me. Thank you for your explanation and the kind words.

daat13

Jun 7, 2024
Hikkeiru Man I gotta tell you, I love what you are building here. Keep up the good work the story is amazing, the characters are so fun. (new here made an account just to say this)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
NTR will not appear in the main story content? What do you mean by that? Do you mean NTR could happen outside the main story? Maybe im overthinking this at all haha

Reactions: Furnox

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
NTR will not appear in the main story content? What do you mean by that? Do you mean NTR could happen outside the main story? Maybe im overthinking this at all haha
If I find a writer I will bring it in as an optional patch. Currently, I'm not planning to write it in a main story.

Reactions: 3731d and Furnox

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I've some questions...

I can't find a way to know what I'm missing playing it for free.
What do I miss?
Do I miss side-content, or am I several patches behind the payed version?
When you update the version, does it always increases the F2P version content? Or may it not?

I think you have to be more clear about this, I've downloaded it some times expecting updates, and I didn't find any new content. Maybe I'm blind or my saves are fucked up some times, but please, put a note on the changelog about the state of the F2P version, or specify what are we missing or how many version behind we are, please, it's a headache to deal with no information about it.

I like the game.
Thank you.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
You can read the changelog on Itch for the public version. Every story described in the changelog is available to play. If you have any bugs shoot me a dm on Discord.
Thank you for the kind words.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.63.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OhneHoffnung

Jan 12, 2018
Since i am low-highkey hyped (played 0.59 and pretty much binged it), i'm going to wait. Maybe even til full-game release, so i dont hit the content roadblock in the middle of being immersed again. (Trust me, its a really good VN if you wanna get immersed into it and a content roadblock is just T-T inducing) Can't wait to see where the journey is going with this one and i'm looking forward to see future updates and polishing. Keep up the awesome work!

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
OhneHoffnung
Currently, I don't stop the content in the middle of a long story. I.e. Kanae's v60 longer story ends when you are back in the 'roaming' mode in the town.
Thank you for the kind words.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes