Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Game still pay-to-see? If yes, I'll wait several years till it's all free
The game is in constant development like it always was, and it's continuously pushed down like it always was. Like every other game on this website. You can read the changelog to see what events are added etc.
Thanks for playing. ❤

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The game is in constant development like it always was, and it's continuously pushed down like it always was. Like every other game on this website. You can read the changelog to see what events are added etc.
Thanks for playing. ❤
Is that a Yes or no? Is it still pay-to-see /sex scenes?

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
It's currently at a pause, due to too high requirements for building this platform. I heard you can run the windows version with wine on MAC. Thanks for playing.
Yeah, I've heard that, too. Just never managed to run anything decent. Ah well, one game to cross off the list.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I tried today. First it complained about DirectX11, then I found some app which would compile Wine and everything for the game. The result after about 2.5h of compiling was ERROR.
I'm done.
what was the error?

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
what was the error?
The error was:

Error: An unexpected error occurred during the `brew link` step
Error: Directory not empty @ dir_s_rmdir - /usr/local/opt/game-porting-toolkit

Didn't even know where to start looking, as the build log is 108312 lines long (14.5 MB in size). After nearly 3 hours of compiling and installing about 2.5GB of additional libraries for it, I didn't think it's worth another try.
Maybe someone else will find a way to run it with Wine.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The error was:

Error: An unexpected error occurred during the `brew link` step
Error: Directory not empty @ dir_s_rmdir - /usr/local/opt/game-porting-toolkit

Didn't even know where to start looking, as the build log is 108312 lines long (14.5 MB in size). After nearly 3 hours of compiling and installing about 2.5GB of additional libraries for it, I didn't think it's worth another try.
Maybe someone else will find a way to run it with Wine.
Just remembered this.
1708954826259.png

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes