Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ummm... game HAD potential.....but a couple HUGE issues.
1. TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY FILLER AND A DISJOINTED STORY.
2. the MC is an absolute ass. no real choice to be anything thing other than an ass. regardless of degree of which he is still a stupid ass. really takes the joy out of the game.
3. there was an attempt at humor but when you run with it for too long (goes with the too much filler bs) it's like beating a dead horse. you could literally cut half the filler out of the game and it would still have the same story content and context and would be half the size.

Just to put it simply...there was an attempt.......yeah....

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Noxstella
Can you describe which parts make it look like it. Since I am usually trying to add other choices if the player doesn't want to be an ass.
Some parts of the story are not yet completed, thats why it may seem disjointed currently.
Thanks for playing. ❤

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
Noxstella
Can you describe which parts make it look like it. Since I am usually trying to add other choices if the player doesn't want to be an ass.
Some parts of the story are not yet completed, thats why it may seem disjointed currently.
Thanks for playing. ❤
hey. sorry if i came across a bit harsh but a lot of these games recently have the MC as too nice and over analyzing (Pan Hero), or is a weak beta who can't do anything himself without some woman giving him hope and direction, or in this instance it isnt the choice per say it's the character himself. sure there is a ton of choices in there to make and a few instances there is choices limited to just wanting to grope woman constantly but the character himself is written as a morally weak person who likes to take advantage advantage of others in weak situations all the time regardless of whats going on. and the fact that regardless of whatever good choice is available and he makes he is still somehow the villain. (reminds men today too much of all the "ME Too" movement BS.

There are very few AVN's where the male protag seems to have his head on straight and can think on his feet really well and not be a completely douche canoe in every single situation. i can think of only like 2 or 3 like that. so i'm mainly frustrated that most of the avn's have kindly useless male protag's all the time really.
so again sorry if it was a bit harsh there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furyous D and ubira

Kinkerguy5

Jun 14, 2022
Tried hiding the game in the registered games section but it still showed there, no clue what setting i need to change
Might just be blind tho

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
ubira Can I ask you to send me a dm here or on discord as you have it blocked by default. I wish to ask you about few details. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes