Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for the kind words.

Spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for playing ❤
Wanted to reply soon, but been busy. So here it is.

I totally get having some....conflict issues... to get the development started. In Kaneas case, I think its fine. As its giving us some fuel to really want her to be tamed. From my perspective and observation, she looks like the type that wants to abuse her power and such and probably sees the MC as a weak target for it. Aslo might of felt threatened by the MC even tho its kinda stupid to do so (or maybe there is a reason?) . So it might contribute to her hate of putting him into prison under her watch, no mater if hes guilty or not. Weather im right or off the mark. Thats the impression I got. I really loved the part where she was forced by (higher ups) to make a deal with him or she got the consequences too. It forced her to be the desperate one (even if she didnt like it) And having the MC take advantage and made her call him master was super nice. I really like this part and Im really hoping something can come from this. :) I'd hope he intends to prelong this further with all that pent up fuel behind him from her aweful treatment. t ^_~ so at this stage im looking forward to see how he can handle Kanae. aka turning the tables.

As for the other two, what really got me furious, as it was like they were treading on his good will. He didnt have to do anything for them and he already done enough by saving them from the monster (even when hes stil an unexperienced adventurer), yet he still did it, and even after they risked their lives (could of easily died in that hole) , they still acted to kill him and the first thing the stupid fox said after she woke after being half eaten by the monster, was to tell her sistter to off him. Its fine if this is what they are ment to be (If its what a dev wants to do for the story), people who tread on someone's good will. It just makes me want to crush them. However, I guess Mara giving him supplies for the journey isnt a total loss, but turning on him like that is just ungreatful. Not even hes fault in the first place, he wanst guarding the gate, or smuggling monsters in to sell at the shop (Its obviously one of these how a monster got in) . o yeah Feels like a totally different level of disrpect compared to someone like Kanea. Personally, in this scenario, I wanted the MC to at least put his hand on his weapon, ready to fight back if Mara made a move on him. Would of least showed us the MC was prepared to fight for his life after being threatened.

But at the end of the day, its just my own feelings. Take things with a grain of salt. Still do what you plan to do. :) I see the game has some good passion in it :)

At the moment I think Dalia is pretty sus Obviously someone who doesnt know you, or shouldn't know you calling you there husbane is enough to raise flags ^_^. but I'll have to wait and see how things pan out. Right now I think the MC is sus of her, so its all good :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Thot-139

Dec 6, 2021
Hi, i have an issue with android version, 0.53 my phone is huawei nova 2i I've downloaded lotsa high end games before but this is the first time I've experienced it, whenever there's animation, it doesn't play, it gets stuck on a single picture or sometimes black screen but the dialogue is working fine, and everytime i finish dialogues it gets stuck on it, like it says I've arrived in town but the choices is still there and can't be touched so i have to go to menu and repeat it to work, my main problem is the animations or scene, I've never, never ever seen a single animation cuz it keeps going black or stuck in a single pic, i didn't even see the guide dancing as in never seen an animation since start

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hi, i have an issue with android version, 0.53 my phone is huawei nova 2i I've downloaded lotsa high end games before but this is the first time I've experienced it, whenever there's animation, it doesn't play, it gets stuck on a single picture or sometimes black screen but the dialogue is working fine, and everytime i finish dialogues it gets stuck on it, like it says I've arrived in town but the choices is still there and can't be touched so i have to go to menu and repeat it to work, my main problem is the animations or scene, I've never, never ever seen a single animation cuz it keeps going black or stuck in a single pic, i didn't even see the guide dancing as in never seen an animation since start
What android version are you? If <=9 there is a problem on some phones with unity library bug where this happens basically. I didn't implement a solution for this currently.

Spike935

Aug 1, 2017
I hit Play and then Start, button's greyed out and nothing happens, this a bug or is the game only for patreons?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I hit Play and then Start, button's greyed out and nothing happens, this a bug or is the game only for patreons?
can you send me a ss how does it look. It shouldn't be the case. I checked it now, can't reproduce it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.54.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
How does one launch this game on iPhone?
it requires that you would know how to sideload ios applications. Apple himself doesn't legally allow sideloading applications outside their store. There is no way I can instruct someone how to do it.

Reactions: AhrimanH

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Ok, got passed the fishing tutorial and again have nothing to do in the game (aside from fishing). I caught enough fish to earn 5k, slept in my room multiple times. No new dialogue options with either shopkeeper, union or the guard. No clue how to continue quests or progress further. Again, not enough info as to what to do next...

EDIT: Seems to be it for this version? Any way to trigger the Halloween Event without it being Halloween?

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Ok, got passed the fishing tutorial and again have nothing to do in the game (aside from fishing). I caught enough fish to earn 5k, slept in my room multiple times. No new dialogue options with either shopkeeper, union or the guard. No clue how to continue quests or progress further. Again, not enough info as to what to do next...

EDIT: Seems to be it for this version? Any way to trigger the Halloween Event without it being Halloween?
You seem to be at the end. Halloween is currently for supporter only. Thank you for playing. ❤

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes