joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
With lesbian it will always be a in-game choice, not a toggle. The complexity of the situations what can happen (not only kissing, but also scissoring, some character imagining sister-sister scene etc.) gets too complex to put everything under one toggle. This is why it will be in-game's story choice. I want to allow the player to take context of the situation into consideration if they want to see this or not.
In case of your example I would do two choices. One when starting the h-scene, the other during.
Ex.
[Invite both]
(Avoid threesone)[Invite only X]

then
[Step in between and steal the kiss] (which would suggest that you don't want to see them kissing).

Thank you for the support ❤
I fined lesbian content with a male MC very hit, and miss, and with the complexity between the ones I fined hot verses would like to avoid I like your approach. The usual all, or nothing has the issue of the fact that there are only some I would avoid when possible depending on the time, circumstance, and characters involved. The problem often is you either have to see all of them even the ones that push past your comfort zone, or none not even the ones you liked.

With the varying shades of what is, or is not acceptable between girls in a harem game I like how you let us go as far as we like. I only hope it those not eat to far into your development time.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

ikersm

Jul 22, 2022
Is there anything else to do after the finding the cure mission? I can't find any way to continue the game. BTW I really think your game has a lot of potencial

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Is there anything else to do after the finding the cure mission? I can't find any way to continue the game. BTW I really think your game has a lot of potencial
Thanks. Hard to tell since it becomes non linear. Fishing, optional halloween for supporters, accommodation

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Im assuming that the radio quest and that the flower quest was the only quest out rn, the jump scare got me good and the hospital scene after that was trippy asf. loving the game so far but how do you get a fishing rod and where do you fish?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Im assuming that the radio quest and that the flower quest was the only quest out rn, the jump scare got me good and the hospital scene after that was trippy asf. loving the game so far but how do you get a fishing rod and where do you fish?
Not every event has a quest in quest tab, at this point its a bit non linear.

You get fishing rod in fishing story with Kanae. You can talk to her only after you spoke with Dalia about making money.
You fish bottom left on the map at the pond.

Thank you for the kind words ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
understandable not the game for me then good luck
Gotcha. It's because I don't want to force predefined relationships/instant sexual attraction when the story is about arriving in a strangers town. Good luck on your search. ❤

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Thank you for this game!! This will be one of my favorite games and I will recommended it to others when I have the chance.

Btw I reached half the game but I got a bug where I can't save, is this me or you guys face the same problem? I got a screenshot here it says "Failed save: Already saving" I'm on update 0.50.5 on windows.

Edit: Also I can't quick save or quick upload.

• Red Heart

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for this game!! This will be one of my favorite games and I will recommended it to others when I have the chance.

Btw I reached half the game but I got a bug where I can't save, is this me or you guys face the same problem? I got a screenshot here it says "Failed save: Already saving" I'm on update 0.50.5 on windows.

Can you test on a later version / download the later version from itch?
Can you restart the game and check if the saving failed happens again?

This basically happens when something failed in the background of saving, it this happened means there is something wrong in the background. I'm not sure how to reproduce it, so if you have steps they would be helpful. Also on PC there is a log file where saves are, if you can send it to me through dm/ or discord it would be helpfull. If you need more instructions hit me up on discord.

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

Can you test on a later version / download the later version from itch?
Can you restart the game and check if the saving failed happens again?

This basically happens when something failed in the background of saving, it this happened means there is something wrong in the background. I'm not sure how to reproduce it, so if you have steps they would be helpful. Also on PC there is a log file where saves are, if you can send it to me through dm/ or discord it would be helpfull. If you need more instructions hit me up on discord.
I'm sorry to bother you.

I will download the latest version and try again.

Speaking of the background, every time I meet a new girl and the animation for unlocking her ends, an error message appears in red in the chat, I just kept ignoring it, but perhaps this is the reason.

Thanks for inviting me on Discord, but I don't want to be a bother to the developers, so I'm sorry I won't be messaging you. I will figure it out myself and I send the errors I found. If the problem is resolved, then that is good if it is not, then there is no problem. My experience with the game was wonderful, and consider me from now on as one of your biggest fans.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I'm sorry to bother you.

I will download the latest version and try again.

Speaking of the background, every time I meet a new girl and the animation for unlocking her ends, an error message appears in red in the chat, I just kept ignoring it, but perhaps this is the reason.

Thanks for inviting me on Discord, but I don't want to be a bother to the developers, so I'm sorry I won't be messaging you. I will figure it out myself and I send the errors I found. If the problem is resolved, then that is good if it is not, then there is no problem. My experience with the game was wonderful, and consider me from now on as one of your biggest fans.
Reporting problems / errors that you have does help me make the game better. If I never find a way to see the problems other are experiencing I will never be able to fix them. It's not a bother if it helps the game.
PS. you can also dm me here.

Thanks for playing ❤

Reactions: Arabi1

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Warning: Spoilers for the story
The game started out as very normal and good looking isekai story. Until we reached the city and participated in the guild, I could understand everything that was going on. After that, though, everything that happened was random. A monster jumps on Emily, she somehow isn't dead but can't wake up, with Cylia we venture out to find a flower, we are re-isekaid back to somewhere else in our dream, the ground splits open and cylia goes rampage, then the slime turns into a dragon, the flower is burned but somehow dragon saves Emily with fire, and we fuck Cylia in the ass while flying on the dragon for some reason. After all this, I feel like nothing happened. What is our purpose? What is gonna happen after this? I have no idea. What is this world that we were brought to? Men in the village were genocided by some witch or something, what else? Idk, the story is all over the board, it's very confusing.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Warning: Spoilers for the story
1701116462540.png
FYI i dont know if you seen it. You can use spoiler tag on this forum.
It's gonna remain confusing for a bit since I like story hooks and just answering all of them in 4 minutes is not how I like to roll. But you are right it is for now! (y)
Thanks for playing ❤

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
How do you get the update available message to go away? I click it but nothing happens and its over every text box.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes