Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Um, so, did I just fight a zergling? that looked like a zergling to me XD probably a coincidence but kinda looks like the old models for zerglings from the original starcraft.
I honestly have not clue lmao

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
0.52.1 Patreon version was released ❤ EDIT. also increased tier 2 slots by 3.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Benisbob

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
'' With your hard sword and beautiful companions, you can pull out of any danger. ''

I never pull out my hard sword.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Do you know if the dialogue matters about the choices that you choose to avoid? If so what kind is this dialogue usually conveying? Or the dialogue doesn't matter and just what matters is that the player only knows that there is a choice that he is avoiding?

It would be nice to also get others' opinions on how similar it is to yours.
Yes I agree with BlasKyau, please keep lesbian optional if you have any plans on adding that in the game, thanks so much! :giggle:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Yes I agree with BlasKyau, please keep lesbian optional if you have any plans on adding that in the game, thanks so much! :giggle:
I've decided on this that I would be adding choices with a note. In this case.
Ex. (Avoid lesbian) [Step into the room before they start kissing]
In case of pregnancy, jumpscares, some blood there is a special preferences window that I've added in main menu where you can toggle it on and off. Then in the main story it will be show/not shown automatically.

• Love
Reactions: kaput1577

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I've decided on this that I would be adding choices with a note. In this case.
Ex. (Avoid lesbian) [Step into the room before they start kissing]
In case of pregnancy, jumpscares, some blood there is a special preferences window that I've added in main menu where you can toggle it on and off. Then in the main story it will be show/not shown automatically.
Thank you! I appreciate your inclusiveness and will support the game :giggle: I hope this also applies for group scenes, like if I toggled lesbian off, I can have sex with the two girls during a threesome but they won't be eating each other out during the threesome for example. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
That was the joke. I guess it worked ;> It's easy to miss say this name. I've heard many people say sudoku rather than seppuku. Well either way I may change it a little further on.
Please leave it. I got the joke immediately. I say I'm gonna commit sudoku all the time

• Haha

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you! I appreciate your inclusiveness and will support the game :giggle: I hope this also applies for group scenes, like if I toggled lesbian off, I can have sex with the two girls during a threesome but they won't be eating each other out during the threesome for example. :giggle:
With lesbian it will always be a in-game choice, not a toggle. The complexity of the situations what can happen (not only kissing, but also scissoring, some character imagining sister-sister scene etc.) gets too complex to put everything under one toggle. This is why it will be in-game's story choice. I want to allow the player to take context of the situation into consideration if they want to see this or not.
In case of your example I would do two choices. One when starting the h-scene, the other during.
Ex.
[Invite both]
(Avoid threesone)[Invite only X]

then
[Step in between and steal the kiss] (which would suggest that you don't want to see them kissing).

Thank you for the support ❤

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.52.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

anon44517

Mar 27, 2020
Due to my current status (too broke to invest in a mac for builds), limitation of how unity builds and requires a mac to build, extremely low percentage of player on mac, unrealistic for continuation build times. Mac version is currently being discontinued. I may do a web player, and/or just wait until if ever gather enough to build on mac for mac.

I would like to go back to supporting mac yet it is what it is... Thank you for your interest ❤
I only play on Mac so I'm sad to hear this, but I remember seeing an alternative mentioned on other threads where Mac users can create a MacOS game shell and copy the PC game files in. I'll need to look more into that and see if it works. Fingers crossed!

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
can't enter forest hut anymore. When i click on it, the map is closing only.
i will check it, dw its not blocking currently anything. Also click the report bug button and just send your name

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes