Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
wow thank you for such a quick response. Yeah I will continue using wine/proton on linux, it works pretty well most of the time anyways, was just wondering what is the main reason is
Several reasosn, but mostly it's a quite a bit development time/building time/distribution time, not fun on my current machine. MAY (dont know if will) return to linux around march-may next year. Not sooner than this since the wine works on linux currently. ❤

restboi

Mar 8, 2022
Several reasosn, but mostly it's a quite a bit development time/building time/distribution time, not fun on my current machine. MAY (dont know if will) return to linux around march-may next year. Not sooner than this since the wine works on linux currently. ❤
Makes sense, development for linux can be annoying. Yeah wine works well with the game so there is no rush for it. Thanks for all you have done, this game is awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
So in the future we can expect scenes of Cylia spending time with her harmless slime? :oops:
Slime has already been between her legs and is undressing her. :geek:
One girl has a fetish for horses and another for slimes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SleepyInsomniac

Jul 8, 2020
Right then... I'm playing the demo/free version so this is what I got so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well now that I was replaying to get the shots, there's actually a few other typos/weird grammar, but it won't make sense to post a shot of all of them...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VerticeLupus

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
SleepyInsomniac

I love you. ❤
I fixed it all literally right now with your report. Will be 0.52
Everything in spoiler is accurate even the note about accessing hut. Although it's very minor since there is nothing at the hut yet. I'm gratefull to you for posting this. Shoot me dm on discord. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: SleepyInsomniac

SleepyInsomniac

Jul 8, 2020
SleepyInsomniac

I love you. ❤
I fixed it all literally right now with your report. Will be 0.52
Everything in spoiler is accurate even the note about accessing hut. Although it's very minor since there is nothing at the hut yet. I'm gratefull to you for posting this. Shoot me dm on discord. ^^
Ehh you get fixes done faster than I expect tbh. Will def dm you.. :)(y)

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Its been a while since i last checked here.
If i may ask is there any content with monsters now. I heard something about slime so it got me interested

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Its been a while since i last checked here.
If i may ask is there any content with monsters now. I heard something about slime so it got me interested
There is a scene with slime but not any hentai-monster slime scenes. So currently Ig not as it's used more as a plot than hentai.

Reactions: Mfka5

Kostek

Jul 10, 2017
^woah, that was fast :O. My blindness never fails me. So I have a one question tbh, is there anything to do after dragon? Because I have some quest active but idk how to progress them.

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Um, so, did I just fight a zergling? that looked like a zergling to me XD probably a coincidence but kinda looks like the old models for zerglings from the original starcraft.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes