Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Codes gets updates with time to time. I am active on this forum, doesn't mean I will update the codes lol. I know you would like all games on the internet for free while developers are working 24/7 to make them for you... Take care ❤

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Codes gets updates with time to time. I am active on this forum, doesn't mean I will update the codes lol. I know you would like all games on the internet for free while developers are working 24/7 to make them for you... Take care ❤
While I agree completely and I hope good developers get paid not only fairly but well because the games that they provide make me happy, you answered my comment almost immediately as soon as I posted it. It's clear you're here and have time on your hands, how long does it take to change the code? Let's be honest here, you just don't want to, and that's okay.

But don't get uppity when somebody call you out on a clearly shitty thing to do.

Take care ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
While I agree completely and I hope good developers get paid not only fairly but well because the games that they provide make me happy, you answered my comment almost immediately as soon as I posted it. It's clear you're here and have time on your hands, how long does it take to change the code? Let's be honest here, you just don't want to, and that's okay.

But don't get uppity when somebody call you out on a clearly shitty thing to do.

Take care ❤
When I said codes get updated with time to time. I meant the verification in game. Not in this thread. I am able to make this game thanks to the people that support the development. I am greatful for this also, since I enjoy making it. Obviously neither I nor Every single developer on this website, even the devs that make games that make you happy. Would do the same and wouldn't update the code. This is a piracy website. So I am not sure where you called me out.

Lov ya ❤

Reactions: R3N1X

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
When I said codes get updated with time to time. I meant the verification in game. Not in this thread. I am able to make this game thanks to the people that support the development. I am greatful for this also, since I enjoy making it. Obviously neither I nor Every single developer on this website, even the devs that make games that make you happy. Would do the same and wouldn't update the code. This is a piracy website. So I am not sure where you called me out.

Lov ya ❤
And yet here you are, in this piracy website.

And if you truly aren't sure then the conversation is over, because either you're being intellectually dishonest or just an idiot, considering that you're a developer I'll wager it's the first one.

spam215

Jan 27, 2022
You realize no one's mad that you pay-walled your content. That's definitely up to your prerogative. They're mad because you misled them, intentionally or not, whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night.

Honestly your pre-code gameplay amounts to around the first 10-15 minutes of a VN. Realistically that's like a v.10 release, or a demo if you will. For me, I don't bother looking at games that are arbitrarily before .30 maybe .20 if i really like the aesthetics of a few characters. Especially when i look at VN's. I would slap on the VN tag and put in the downloads description it's a demo. Most of the time 15 minutes isn't enough for me to care about characters, with a few exceptions for sure.

EDIT: Wait you played HHG. In short if you remmeber it at all your pre-code gameplay stops right after you get into town and meet rebecca. I support hhg cause i like lucy's as a character, rest of them got way too big titties. If you want some advice, develop at least one or two characters THEN add in your pay-wall, but make it clear. I'm willing to bet less than 10% of people who only played up to the code point have any clue what's going on, beyond the fact that you work for some unkown she boss. Also I'm an animator/designer for a small mobile game team. I made damn sure in our MVP you know who the mc is and who you're fighting against, before showing it to any investors.

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I already spoke about this. I shoot you a dm if you want longer conversation. Thanks for taking interest in the game. ❤

Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
Well, since I don't speak English very well, I decided to try to translate the game with Xunity and it didn't work, does anyone know why?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Well, since I don't speak English very well, I decided to try to translate the game with Xunity and it didn't work, does anyone know why?
Have you seen this ? the game uses IL2CPP so may be the problem. Tell me if you figure it out and write an instruction. I'll add you to developer notes if this works.

Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
Have you seen this ? the game uses IL2CPP so may be the problem. Tell me if you figure it out and write an instruction. I'll add you to developer notes if this works.
with melon mod the game doesn't even open, I also tried with BepInEx and it doesn't generate the autotranslate folder either

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
with melon mod the game doesn't even open, I also tried with BepInEx and it doesn't generate the autotranslate folder either
The instruction is a little bit confusing there.
I think it's both you have to use. MelonMod-IL2CPP + BepInEx 6 bleeding edge build 672. As there is two melonloaders and apparently the version has to match.

If you already tried this. I unfortunately cannot help you as I am not familiar with this on deeper level.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
There's a bug here? If you leave instead of waiting for the day to pass, and then come back to talk to Kanae, she speaks as Emily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Small typo. I'm surprised also no one of the testers noticed this before. Already fixed after your report, it will be in 0.52. Thank you ❤

Last edited:

SleepyInsomniac

Jul 8, 2020
Small typo. I'm surprised also no one of the testers noticed this before. Already fixed after your report, it will be in 0.52. Thank you ❤
I was actually playing v0.50.5.! I didn't even notice the update before I posted it, so I went back to check, and yeah it's still there. It's amazing how fast you fixed it tho! Gonna continue with this update, and I'll send any more typo's if I find them. :)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

restboi

Mar 8, 2022
I understand that linux is a tiny tiny tiny portion of the players, maybe even in single digit, but, if possible, could you please build newer versions for linux? I can try to help you in any way

Currently I don't build for linux. You could use Wine on linux to run the windows version.
Is there any reason why? if there are build issues I would love to help you out in any way I can

Reactions: AarYggdrasil

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I understand that linux is a tiny tiny tiny portion of the players, maybe even in single digit, but, if possible, could you please build newer versions for linux? I can try to help you in any way
Currently not possible,but you can use wine to play on linux the windows version! ✨

restboi

Mar 8, 2022
Currently not possible,but you can use wine to play on linux the windows version! ✨
wow thank you for such a quick response. Yeah I will continue using wine/proton on linux, it works pretty well most of the time anyways, was just wondering what is the main reason is

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes