Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I don't know how you can complain about the content of the game, you are on a site where it is distributed for free and yet you have the face to give your opinion about something that you haven't even paid for.
It's a good game compared to many visual novels that don't even have basic animations, keep it up Hikkeiru
❤ Thank you for the kind words.

Valitor

Mar 15, 2023
Okay, this is bad, I just didn’t expect it to be this bad. Okay, you can endure the unpleasant start in the city. But the funny thing is that there is no further game. You cannot leave the city gates without a code. In fact, only the “prologue” is freely available. It's very disgusting how this is presented. If this is a paid game, then make it officially paid, and present the prologue separately as a “demo” version, so as not to disappoint expectations and people won’t download several gigabytes in vain.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Valitor
This is a development game and this is not a demo. You can't even determine what fully this game has to offer and how much is done already, since you assume its a demo. Although content gets unlocked as I develop more content. As most games on this website. There is only one location "outside of city gates" developed right now which is the one with the longer quest. If you expected completed game, you can sort the games with 'completed' tags.
I hope you will find a completed free game that will satisfy you.
Thank you for your time and thanks for playing to the end of public version.
I still lov ya ❤

Valitor

Mar 15, 2023
@Valitor
This is a development game and this is not a demo. You can't even determine what fully this game has to offer and how much is done already, since you assume its a demo. Although content gets unlocked as I develop more content. As most games on this website. There is only one location "outside of city gates" developed right now which is the one with the longer quest. If you expected completed game, you can sort the games with 'completed' tags.
I hope you will find a completed free game that will satisfy you.
Thank you for your time and thanks for playing to the end of public version.
I still lov ya ❤
This is an empty answer because you did not understand me. This is most likely not even your fault, since English is not my native language (not even close).
I will try to explain my reasoning in more detail.
Based on the fact that this is already version 0.50.5 (This is like half before release) and the game weighs 2.22 gigabytes, I conclude that the game is at the stage where there is already content and not very little. And I expected that some of the content would be for patreons. But not all of it. But what did I see in the game? The game only managed to introduce me to the characters and give me a quest to save the saleswoman. And it's all. No content. Then it asks for a code. And this is very strange if for version 0.50.5 this is the only free content available. (Because for such a version and the weight of the game, I don’t expect that there will be little content further) I imagined that the situation is like this: 90-95% of the game is paid access and the rest is only allowed to be seen. That’s why I said that in such a situation, just make the game immediately paid. If the situation is different and only about 40% of the remaining (ready) game is behind the paid barrier, then it’s just sad and sorry for bumping you.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Valitor
Versioning doesn't work like this. Assume for a second that I would be at version 0.99 and the game is not yet at a stage where I want to mark it as 1.0( there is no functionality barrier that I would like to mark it so). Then on the new story version do you think it would go 1.0 or 0.100 ? 0.5 does not mean it's half completed. In development numbers after a . are counted as separate numbers.
As for the rest of the comment, doesn't matter which road I would take, neither can others since no matter what % it would be, with your reasoning I would always receive this kind of comment. So there is nothing I can do about that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Take care ❤

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still talking to Dalia for the first time, and I have to ask, is there any hope of redeeming MC at all?

I don't mind the options to rape the girls, but I'd rather it not be the immediate first thought, and often action, all the time.

Nice game so far besides that, love the models and I really like the swooshy cursor

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Still talking to Dalia for the first time, and I have to ask, is there any hope of redeeming MC at all?
Yes. It's gonna be a longer road though.
I provide the option usually to skip the first H scenes. At the same time I do those, since I am not a fan of everyone jumping at d of a person they don't know at the start. (as MC just arrived there).
While ie. scene where she doesn't choose is better fitting currently.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes. It's gonna be a longer road though.
I provide the option usually to skip the first H scenes. At the same time I do those, since I am not a fan of everyone jumping at d of a person they don't know at the start. (as MC just arrived there).
While ie. scene where she doesn't choose is better fitting currently.
Glad to know he won't be a rapist forever

But I honestly feel there's a middle ground between not having "everyone jumping at d of a person they don't know", and MC raping everyone he sees.

Also, how is there supposed to be romance, as tagged, if every "relationship" starts off with rape? No doing any of the rape, just curious?

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Glad to know he won't be a rapist forever

But I honestly feel there's a middle ground between not having "everyone jumping at d of a person they don't know", and MC raping everyone he sees.

Also, how is there supposed to be romance, as tagged, if every "relationship" starts off with rape? No doing any of the rape, just curious?
Where would that middle ground be for ya? If there is better way I would gladly hear it, but I don't think there is without speedrunning relation in 3 events. At least I've never seen it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not every relation starts off like this. For me though, if I would go by your sentence. Then it would be the same as "After your harrassed a girl in any way, you can't have romantic connection with her". I myself don't think that a little grinding or smth like that excludes the relation that you can have with the girl. As it doesn't exclude romance itself. Context of "Romance" for me extends a little more than just getting straight to sex and ending at this. Although it's only my reasoning.
Yet considering there are choices even people who have different perspective on this can choose to avoid it at the start.

Lov ya ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Still can't play it on my phone
Still gets stuck on the first choice
I thought some changes in bg would fix your problem before. I still cannot reproduce it myself but can you write me dm on discord so we can try fixing it for your phone? It must be quite rare since there is no other reports with this hmmm. Thanks ❤

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
I thought some changes in bg would fix your problem before. I still cannot reproduce it myself but can you write me dm on discord so we can try fixing it for your phone? It must be quite rare since there is no other reports with this hmmm. Thanks ❤
Sure, how can i contact you?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes