yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.50.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drizztvoljin

Dec 28, 2017
This is the type of situation where I'm glad this site is around, there's no way in hell I wouldn't be mad if I paid to try this. It's an absolute SLOG of dialog that is nowhere near as good as the writers seem to think it is.
I paid, and am mad. Was expecting more out of a 0.50 release than like 1 actual quest's worth of content...

Reactions: marthanders

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
drizztvoljin
The halloween and cure for emi is longer than simple event, it is unfair how you are describing it. ;/ It is impossible to do 10 hours of content in a month if you were expecting this. (Or actually it is possible with chat gpt but I am not gonna use this shit for writing)
Either way I am glad you are liking the game to the degree of supporting the further development, still love ya so thank you for playing ❤

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I paid, and am mad. Was expecting more out of a 0.50 release than like 1 actual quest's worth of content...
The problem is that Hikkeiru rapes the game version numbering system. Each repair, hotfix, small change = +1. In this way, the versions are growing rapidly. It feels that the game is at a later stage of development, but it is not ...

So 0.50.5 is actually 0.5.5.8123145464778-Nightly Build. :unsure: :KEK:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The problem is that Hikkeiru rapes the game version numbering system. Each repair, hotfix, small change = +1. In this way, the versions are growing rapidly. It feels that the game is at a later stage of development, but it is not ...

So 0.50.5 is actually 0.5.5.8123145464778-Nightly Build. :unsure: :KEK:
I follow semantic versioning, most popular versioning system. Repairs,hotfix go towards a patch (0.0.here). Anything related to story increases minor version. (0.here). Thanks for playing ❤

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I follow semantic versioning, most popular versioning system. Repairs,hotfix go towards a patch (0.0.here). Anything related to story increases minor version. (0.here). Thanks for playing ❤
Lying on F95 is a great sin. :devilish:
Good examples:
"GOSA 0.25 - Version 0.25 BRINGS ONLY UNITY ENGINE UPDATE."
"GOSA 0.26 - Bugfixes only."
Somehow it doesn't fit. :sneaky:

But in the end the quality of the game does not depend on the version numbering. You can do what you want.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Good examples:
"GOSA 0.25 - Version 0.25 BRINGS ONLY UNITY ENGINE UPDATE."
"GOSA 0.26 - Bugfixes only."
Somehow it doesn't fit. :sneaky:
Those versions is where I was doing +1 to every version number. Like you said before.
It was because I was benefiting patreons through builds which meant version numbers. I couldn't though bring the smaller bugfixes to the public this way. As I received complaints about not having bugfixes in public is why I changed it. After the change while you will find some exceptions, although there won't be many. That's why you needed to go further to version 0.26 while it is 0.50 now.
Why the exceptions? It's functionality and inside engine more breaking changes. If It's more difficult to know if my coding broke something more important, it's when I also increase (0.here).
Lastly this site rules require that story criteria must be meet for promotion I must adhere to this no matter what.
TLDR So yes, your right I was doing this before. Until I changed how I distribute builds.
Thanks for playing ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Those versions is where I was doing +1 to every version number. Like you said before.
It was because I was benefiting patreons through builds which meant version numbers. I couldn't though bring the smaller bugfixes to the public this way. As I received complaints about not having bugfixes in public is why I changed it. After the change while you will find some exceptions, although there won't be many. That's why you needed to go further to version 0.26 while it is 0.50 now.
Why the exceptions? It's functionality and inside engine more breaking changes. If It's more difficult to know if my coding broke something more important, it's when I also increase (0.here).
Lastly this site rules require that story criteria must be meet for promotion I must adhere to this no matter what.
TLDR So yes, your right I was doing this before. Until I changed how I distribute builds.
Thanks for playing ❤
Now it makes more sense. Thanks for the exhausting answer.
But it will probably haunt you anyway.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
well right as i was starting to get into it/vibe with it is when the popup for patreon hit
im not sold on it yet but overall its amusing enough. ill have to wait for the next public build proper to decide more if id wanna support it

wish the dev luck at the least

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Jerrytc

I also hope to create a game that people can enjoy, not only for others, but also myself. Which may sound silly considering I am making the game and writing the story. Still, after some time, I'm able to smile at this thanks to the time I've put in.
Even though it's thanks to patreons that I can continue development, I will still delayed unlock the main content going forward. So it's gonna come for sure. ^.^
Thank you for your kind words and playing the game ❤

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
Jerrytc

I also hope to create a game that people can enjoy, not only for others, but also myself. Which may sound silly considering I am making the game and writing the story. Still, after some time, I'm able to smile at this thanks to the time I've put in.
Even though it's thanks to patreons that I can continue development, I will still delayed unlock the main content going forward. So it's gonna come for sure. ^.^
Thank you for your kind words and playing the game ❤
no point making something if you dont enjoy it

and trust me i get it, you gotta have people (especially ones like me) have a reason to pay somehow
glad to see this kinda enthusiasm from a dev, its always admirable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

burhmanboi

Jan 19, 2019
Here is working BepInEx with UnityExplorer.

Since game uses IL2CPP and BepInEx needs to create interop assemblies first before it can do anything, expect first game start to take a while.

Hmm dev seems to be quick on patching things and since I do not want to play whack a mole, so I gonna say only this.
It is still possible to access gallery through Unity Explorer but in a bit different way, since you can access and modify pretty much everything in game through it.

And here is a tip:
mouse inspect feature is handy to find every method etc. UI element interacts with

View attachment 3024950

View attachment 3024954
Hey man, was able to show the gallery but not figure out how to make it interactable. any tips? or better yet, any tips to skip the code paywall?

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I don't know how you can complain about the content of the game, you are on a site where it is distributed for free and yet you have the face to give your opinion about something that you haven't even paid for.
It's a good game compared to many visual novels that don't even have basic animations, keep it up Hikkeiru

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes