yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.53.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Cannot get past the fishing "minigame", not enough explanation was given. What do the "hold" and "move" do? For me, nothing! After hooking the fish the bar drains almost instantly and the fish gets away I assume, as the game doesn't say anything...

Also, not very playable with a touchscreen computer, why do buildings need a double click to enter them? Why can I not continue dialogue by just tapping on the screen?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Cannot get past the fishing "minigame", not enough explanation was given. What do the "hold" and "move" do? For me, nothing! After hooking the fish the bar drains almost instantly and the fish gets away I assume, as the game doesn't say anything...

Also, not very playable with a touchscreen computer, why do buildings need a double click to enter them? Why can I not continue dialogue by just tapping on the screen?
Thank you playing the game ❤

You are right that there is currently not enough tutorial, I'm planning on expanding it.
The hold and move are the tips what you are supposed to do.
Thefore they show to 'hold/press the screen' and 'move your finger/cursor' on the screen to reel in.
You can try moving it a little less and see if there is a problem, I cannot find a way currently to reproduce a problem where it doesn't work.

I have not tested it with touchscreen computer monitor, only tested it with android/windows, which I also didn't find any problems.

I'm also not sure why buildings need double tap to enter them since for me its only once. The same with dialogue continuation.

If I can ask you for the touchscreen computer model (for future references) and If you have a way to reproduce the problems I will try to fix them.

Thanks for playing ❤

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
I'm using MS Surface Go 2 (top config) running Windows 11 Professional. Had no similar issues with other Unity titles. Thanks for your prompt response!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So played it, until I just got released from jail and talked to Dalia, then I cant find anything else to do. Slept in Kaneas office and then talked to the shopkeeper about buy alchole but have no money. All I can find. It did tell me to find a quest board to progress, but I cant it. *edit* Nevermind, found the monster attack. I just wish the MC could of been more pissed off with the interactions with Mara, Just feel bad since its been nothing but shit fir him since he got here. Telling her shes not his errand boy was so great (even after he was the one who kill the monster. Beating its dead corpse doesnt mean shit) . Wish he snap more at her since she cant ask thinks nicely. Why isnt the MC standing up to the bitch or leat trying to defend himself when she pulls a weapon on him.. Thats kinda the point im feeling in ths game, hoping the MC would start retaliating a bit more now (only so far you can be pushed right? being starting to snap). Slapping Kanea was kinda nice <3 a good way to vent his frustration for sure when he had no patience for her shit.. I just hope I can see more stuff like this in the future :) I like if the MC that can give them consequences for how they treat him like trash.

Other than that, its been pretty funny. MC has made the best out of some moments (like eating cherries in the prison) I just really hope Kanea and emily get whats coming to them. Hoping the MC will punish them or they get their just deserts in humiliation. Seeing as what the MC has been doing, im hopful he will come up with something good.

Mananko was awesome tho. Hope to see more of her. Not sure if shes just crazy (yandere?), or mabye a succubus whos been starved?. Either works. Seems she be good for the guild.

Also you didnt miss it, it came eventually, but making a joke about the jail being horny jail was so right ^_~

"Edit 2"
At this point of the story, I really despise Mara and Emily. If I cna be horrible to them, I will. Its deserved. How do you explain you risking your neck to find a stupid flower thats not your business anyway and she didnt even ask nicely.. Walk a whole day or two which will give you serious latic accid burn in your legs. ,Get stuck in a hole thinking you going to die cause theres noone to come save us. Only to come back by some mircle and Mara pulls a weapon on you cause the plants died (knowing nothing about the plants cause your nto a f em gardener). Ungreatful little shit. Mara did shit all to help her sister and she got owned by the monster. What makes her think she can kill the MC when he with his barehands, killed the monster cause she was weak too. They couldnt even thank him at the very least. They were straight back to insulting him. Fuck them to the moon. hope the MC rapes em. Hopefully the next monster attack the MC can just let karma play out.

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have the current Xtoys code?
its behind a paywall, bro.. I really despise the p2p idea although it the right of the dev to earn money for his efforts, but people always find a way to get around it so idk what he's Tryna achieve at this point other than turning away potential subs.

I mean other devs also earn alot but they do not beg for it nor they put their content behind a paywall, but it's his game, so I guess my rambling can be ignored..

I am already subbing a lot of devs so waiting for a few games to be completed before I sub another one.

So you can either pay on Patreon or wait till someone puts their code here... also Google is your friend ;)

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Recent mac version?
Mac is currently being discontinued, due to several limitations. Possible in the future I will return to supporting it and/or do a webplayer. Currently its not possible though. Alternatively right now you can stream the game/ use Wine software( to run the windows app on Mac).
Thank you for interest ❤

Comment by A Spicy Man
I've had luck using CrossOver to run the Windows build on my M1 Macbook Air. You could probably do the same with Porting Kit, which is free, though it does require quite a bit of technical know how. As always when running Windows software on an OS that isn't Windows, your mileage may vary.

• Sad
Reactions: lecture
Dec 15, 2017
Completely stuck at the beginning of the game. After unlocking some thing like the time system, I reload my quick save to the point before the whole monster attack Mara and her sister event. As soon as I load the save in the guild house, I get out and the time changed to night and I cannot progres anymore.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Completely stuck at the beginning of the game. After unlocking some thing like the time system, I reload my quick save to the point before the whole monster attack Mara and her sister event. As soon as I load the save in the guild house, I get out and the time changed to night and I cannot progres anymore.
Thank you for playing the game ❤
Can you explain in what way you are stuck? Is the background locked but dialogue progresses? It is not letting you click buttons? You can't find next event?

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you for playing the game ❤
Can you explain in what way you are stuck? Is the background locked but dialogue progresses? It is not letting you click buttons? You can't find next event?
I could not progress the story because i needed to get into the item store but since it was night time, the item store was not opened.
I tries load further save where I were still in the prison the time of the day still did not change and permanent stuck in night time.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I could not progress the story because i needed to get into the item store but since it was night time, the item store was not opened.
I tries load further save where I were still in the prison the time of the day still did not change and permanent stuck in night time.
When you do accommodation quest, you can pass time to next day.
It shouldn't happen when normally playing. Although there was a similar problem with loading save and time getting stuck. I've added a path In 0.54 to pass time with Dalia before accomodation. This save should be then fixed next public version.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes