Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I've spent like half an hour trying to figure out what shall I click, where to find cylia to recruit. But turns out thats it for the game. Allright, then here are my feedbacks. Game is burning my a little below mid segment pc. Censor neon is definetly unnecessary and an option to remove it would be nice. I feel like the reason why I get lower fps everywhere except guild is unnecessary sfxs. Like sparkles in the menu. And when I scroll down in dialogues, it starts undoing everything as I scroll like I'm going back in time. The font you use in dialogues is too big for me to read, this is something you should consider making changeable because dating sim games make you read a lot and it strain your eyes. And an overwrite to save option would be good because in time all these saves will make it longer to load. I like the characters so far, wish there would be more to play.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for playing ❤

Censor neon
I am not quite sure what do you mean by censor neon? If you meant cursor 'neon' trail. It was recently done as a toggle.

I feel like the reason why I get lower fps everywhere except guild is unnecessary sfxs.
Can you please specify which sound effects (sfx) do that? Is this constant framerate drop or just lag spike?
If you meant visual effects (vfx) then currently only the cursor trail effect is togglable.
I will add this to a todo to keep an eye out if the menu visual effects can be cousing bigger lag spikes.

And when I scroll down in dialogues, it starts undoing everything as I scroll like I'm going back in time.
Scroll up is undo (like renpy), yet scroll down is alternative key for continue dialogue.

The font you use in dialogues is too big for me to read,
Setting to change that was recently added (y)

And an overwrite to save option would be good because in time all these saves will make it longer to load.
This is on todo. Lately delete was added.

I like the characters so far, wish there would be more to play.
Thank you. I am currently working on much bigger story update. ❤

❤Thanks for providing the details.

Reactions: Xlr271

Aneman

Sep 16, 2021
I am kind of thinking of a way to do that.
There was quite a a bit of questions like that. I am not sure how will I exactly solve that.
Since I cannot make every dialogue part of quest.
I cannot also do checks manually for all dialogues since its very prone to errors from my side, also quite irritating if it will be missable by user.
the end screen somewhat works as an estimate but not exactly 100% accurate either. So I am not sure
I could maybe make a walkthrough but I am not fan of walkthroughs
.46 i only added back wip on the quests.
I wish you good luck in developing the game, I'm sure you will find the right solution in everything

• Red Heart

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you for playing ❤

I am not quite sure what do you mean by censor neon? If you meant cursor 'neon' trail. It was recently done as a toggle.

Can you please specify which sound effects (sfx) do that? Is this constant framerate drop or just lag spike?
If you meant visual effects (vfx) then currently only the cursor trail effect is togglable.
I will add this to a todo to keep an eye out if the menu visual effects can be cousing bigger lag spikes.

Scroll up is undo (like renpy), yet scroll down is alternative key for continue dialogue.

Setting to change that was recently added (y)

This is on todo. Lately delete was added.

Thank you. I am currently working on much bigger story update. ❤

❤Thanks for providing the details.
Oh yeah I meant censor trail. I toggled it on and off but nothing changed. And yeah I meant visual effects, I wrote this comment with my sleepy head. The sparkles in the menu or whatever there is. Idk much about vfx but I see fps drops in menu but when I'm in guild my fps is fine. This is not an issue, more like a request for an option to turn it off to get more fps for people with potato pc, like me. Looks like you are already fixing that so. That would be all. Thx

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Oh yeah I meant censor trail. I toggled it on and off but nothing changed. And yeah I meant visual effects, I wrote this comment with my sleepy head. The sparkles in the menu or whatever there is. Idk much about vfx but I see fps drops in menu but when I'm in guild my fps is fine. This is not an issue, more like a request for an option to turn it off to get more fps for people with potato pc, like me. Looks like you are already fixing that so. That would be all. Thx
Ill add this option to todo list

Ligmaballss

Sep 1, 2018
STG,,,next time when the game end you should put that in dialogue,,so other ppl dont spend 30 min what to do after that guild regis scene.
ffs

Reactions: Dreamfucker

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
STG,,,next time when the game end you should put that in dialogue,,so other ppl dont spend 30 min what to do after that guild regis scene.
ffs
;_; sorry I am currently trying to figure out best way to handle it. I have placed end screen in 0.46 which is somewhat accurate.
Thanks for playing❤

Nyando

Nov 25, 2020
I'm stuck at quest the guild leader. what should i do next? i don't know where to find 5 member. i'm clicking everywhere and nothing happen. it gave me headache. almost 3 day i need to figure out and still the same result. sorry my english broken.

i ask kanae 510 times to date and still reject me:LOL: unknown_2023.07.16-13.44.png

Last edited:

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
I'm stuck at quest the guild leader. what should i do next? i don't know where to find 5 member. i'm clicking everywhere and nothing happen. it gave me headache. almost 3 day i need to figure out and still the same result. sorry my english broken.
As far as I know you did hit the end of content from the current version of the game. So in order to continue/complete that quest you need to wait for a future version/update of the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugg.. 0.44 is a damn joke.. couple lines with the guard.. end of content. Right now there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO! Really looks like don't even bother to check game out until 4 or 5 versions in so you have at least 10 minutes of content.

Reactions: Dreamfucker

Izuyashi

Jan 26, 2019
The idea is very nice, jokes have been plenty but can feel forced at times so I'd look out for that.
Unfortunately I've ran into what seems to be a few bugs which I'm sure have been mentioned already, all in all it's a promising game and hope it grows well.
As already mention by a few users, a end screen/text for when you hit the versions end would be nice, I definitely thought something bugged out until I checked the comments. o_O

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Fireplace splash with title1.png

0.47 Update has arrived!

HUGE CONTINUATION OF THE STORY!
Something snuck past the town’s security. As someone get’s wounded you embark on an adventure to find a cure. How much fucked are you?
This update literally doubles the story of the game. Contains 25 new custom animations.

New bonus scenes were added and few limited spots to claim them!

New gallery scenes were added!

New interaction mode for scenes. Ability to click parts to interact with them and switch cameras.

New Time Clock feature supporting day and night cycle.

Time clock now is used in stories without cluttering UI by showing it only in specific spots and auto hiding it on completion.

Backgrounds changes:

Internal. Ability to self requeue backgrounds making the renders more alive than any other KK game. This is probably my favorite new feature actually. It creates simple animations just with two renders which adds quite a touch to the story.
Internal. Ability to create multi part backgrounds (which can be at the same time simple sprite or a video) that play them at the same time. I don’t think I’ve seen any visual novel to support this.
Ability to play sfx on shown. Therefore animations have even more life. Three queued backgrounds. When the third is played only then the sfx plays.
Shake background modifier. Injected also in previous parts of the story. Injecting the new modifier in several places in already existing story. I.e. during falling in Cylia’s meeting.
New sakura petals particle effect background. You will notice it during the new story.
Internal. In case of not existing background suppressing error.
Internal. Optimizing background, reducing transition state checking from every frame update to callbacks.
Also prewarming transition. Reducing time between presetting them ,syncing them between layers making transition appear at similar time.
Releasing asset handle on destruction of object, hugely reducing memory usage.
Meta profile Internal storage for over the game global storage.

Scene system changes:

Main scene is shown to player after it has been uncovered. This prevents a few frames of showing something changing on screen that doesn’t make sense to the player.
Internal. Scene gets covered. Unloads old. Loads new. Uncovers.
Preferences window The preferences window displays when there is new preference added. The preferences are stored in meta profile.

Button in menu used previously to open and close patrons is now in use for opening preferences.

Save system changes:

Right click quick access to manual saves.
MANUAL save types now hold position index (like renpy). Otherwise it gets sorted by date. This way both date organization and favorites overwrite is possible.
Overwriting save is now possible. Click and hold to overwrite save. Use this to assign save positions to specific spots in manual grouping. Thanks ****OnlyHeStandsThere Dreamfucker kingmich Nobles**
Removing slot type name on slot item ui and replacing it with color ribbon instead. To help with readability.
Travelling now also causes to create history save.
Internal. Left to right transition was added.
Saving last queued background instead of current if there is queued background present.
Clearing ambience and bgm on loading. Prevents carrying over of sound between loading scenes.

Caching ambience and bgm. Prevents restarting of sound during i.e. location transitions.

Internal. Ability to specify skipping sfx if it was played within last X seconds. In a situation where third queued background is playing sfx, yet the user is constantly clicking therefore skipping render animation. It doesn’t then play the sfx doubled.

Loading screen image changed from black.

Internal. Ping replaced since it didn’t work on android devices.

Internal. Caching continue scroll and limiting it to one scroll per 400 ms.

Hair clipping on several Mara renders has been fixed.

Clearing save thumbnails on every click. Prevents displaying previous thumbnails on different slot save data.

Checking for invariant culture on bg modifier application. In case of typo or in places where it’s omitted.

Internal. Added vn interactive game mode to support limitation for traveling during clickable hentai scenes.

Moving patreons and socials to exit screen.

0.46.3 Clicking on the screen and any other clickable object doesn’t cause double action performing at the same time. I.e. dialogue and undo.

0.46.2 Fixing background error which could cause lag during dialogue clicking. Thanks sionni

0.46.2 Fixing android continue dialogue not working. Thanks sionni

0.46.3 Changing to default value of fps for android to 30 while removing hard lock. Thanks Bargez

Golden Ratio cover.png

makki395

May 8, 2023
how i can further in the game i cant go to the forst entry cuz i need a code but i cant go somewhere else noone wanna talk with me :LUL:

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes