Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
This game doesn't go straight to sex scenes. I hope you will find a game that does and suits you better.

If you see a problem with the game please provide at least screenshots. I canno't fix something that I am not aware of. If there would be a text off screen that I would know it shouldn't supposed to look like it I would fix it.

Scenes which are already in x2 or x4? I am not sure what do you mean by that. If you are looking for text animation speed. You can turn it off in the option. If you want to skip there is a button on the bottom.

Thanks for playing. ❤
The game has already been deleted, so I can't give a screenshot, but I can say that the image almost always seems stretched. As for the x2 or x4 speed, I mean the hentai scene is too fast... In the future, you should let the user choose the animation speed of the sex scenes, because they are too fast... As for the scenes where the text is not visible and got up, the game has already been deleted, there will be no screen.
Just in case, I will leave the characteristics of my monitor
3440x1440
21:9

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
This game doesn't go straight to sex scenes. I hope you will find a game that does and suits you better.

If you see a problem with the game please provide at least screenshots. I canno't fix something that I am not aware of. If there would be a text off screen that I would know it shouldn't supposed to look like it I would fix it.

Scenes which are already in x2 or x4? I am not sure what do you mean by that. If you are looking for text animation speed. You can turn it off in the option. If you want to skip there is a button on the bottom.

Thanks for playing. ❤
I dug through the basket and found it! Since you answered and threatened to fix it, here are the screenshots where the text above is hard to read, it is outside the frame ... I would generally recommend the answer options a little lower ... So that they are in the center of the screen.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
As for the x2 or x4 speed, I mean the hentai scene is too fast... In the future, you should let the user choose the animation speed of the sex scenes, because they are too fast...
I can add another animation, which is slower before the faster one. Like some vn's are doing this. Fine control of video animation is a feature that I haven't seen in any visual novel. I do have similar feature in notes, but it's experimental af and currently not in my focus.

As for the scenes where the text is not visible and got up, the game has already been deleted, there will be no screen.
If these are the message below. I fixed it right now. Will be next version.

Just in case, I will leave the characteristics of my monitor
3440x1440
21:9
That is usefull yes.
Thanks for playing ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I dug through the basket and found it! Since you answered and threatened to fix it, here are the screenshots where the text above is hard to read, it is outside the frame ... I would generally recommend the answer options a little lower ... So that they are in the center of the screen.
Thank you for the SS.

Deangela

May 20, 2020
The code i tried did not work and i cant get into the forest does anyone know it?
ok i have now tried to uninstall and use a different port and still cant get through the game and code still wont work anyone got a clue?

Nov 1, 2022
I mean it's okay to have patreon exclusives, it's free after all. but advertising the update as doubling the game and then locking basically everything after 5 minutes of content behind a paywall is just false advertisement. nowhere on the download or the update log was this mentioned.

When 95% of the content is hidden behind a paywall this isn't free. If the dev wants to make it basically patreon exclusive, fine, but at least advertise it as that and don't lie to people who download a game for nothing trying to bait them into paying for it now that it's already downloaded

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I mean it's okay to have patreon exclusives, it's free after all. but advertising the update as doubling the game and then locking basically everything after 5 minutes of content behind a paywall is just false advertisement. nowhere on the download or the update log was this mentioned.

When 95% of the content is hidden behind a paywall this isn't free. If the dev wants to make it basically patreon exclusive, fine, but at least advertise it as that and don't lie to people who download a game for nothing trying to bait them into paying for it now that it's already downloaded
Content is delayed. As I develop more story, this story will get unlocked. Nothing changed. Changelog describes game version. The content of the story will never be locked forever. If waiting for a free game makes you mad at me and If you don't want to support development and hate me the developer for doing this, which allows me to continue this project. So be it. Yet without this there would be no game. So I hope you will find a game that gives you all the content, instantly, for free.

Thank you for playing the game and having such interest in it. Even if you hate me, I am glad you want the game, makes me more motivated to continue it. Love ya ❤

Nov 1, 2022
Content is delayed. As I develop more story, this story will get unlocked. Nothing changed. Changelog describes game version. The content of the story will never be locked forever. If waiting for a free game makes you mad at me and If you don't want to support development and hate me the developer for doing this, which allows me to continue this project. So be it. Yet without this there would be no game. So I hope you will find a game that gives you all the content, instantly, for free.

Thank you for playing the game and having such interest in it. Even if you hate me, I am glad you want the game, makes me more motivated to continue it. Love ya ❤
I don't hate you for it, I just think you should be more clear about it. As I said, you put work into it and you can sell the game however you want, but dont waste peoples time. let them know right away what they get if they don't pay anything. If I see a new version and download it, I expect to be able to play it if it doesnt specifically say that the new is locked. I don't think that I'm being unreasonable here. And as you said, if i disliked the game I wouldn't play it. this is no hate against the game, you personally, or the fact that you cant get anything for free immediately. just me being annoyed at how you withold information and critisizing it.

Love you back honey ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022

I would appriciate if one of you guys can test if the high fps multi click problem is still appearing on your pc. I hotfixed it. @Majordeathwish @klckr @DTFU . Thank you for reporting the problem to me ❤

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
I can't tell if I've lost my mind or my competence but after meeting Dalia the game just runs out of anything to do. this is *very* promising, if a little confusing given that the distinction between inner monologue and the MC speaking is just a little thought bubble (come to think of it, he doesn't even have a name yet huh)

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I can't tell if I've lost my mind or my competence but after meeting Dalia the game just runs out of anything to do. this is *very* promising, if a little confusing given that the distinction between inner monologue and the MC speaking is just a little thought bubble (come to think of it, he doesn't even have a name yet huh)
Current content ends around somewhere there.
Noted, although I'm not a fan of putting 'THINING' as a name when MC is thinking. I do prefer the icon. Yet if I figure something better I might update.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Nah not just on your end. I also have this issue. I even put text speed on instant and even with that it literally makes it unplayable. I click like 20 times on the same line of text and it finally goes to the next blurb, and takes just as many clicks again. Ren'py is always the superior engine when making visual novels. I really like the idea behind the game though and hope this gets fixed at some point.

Edit: For reference in bug testing I have the game in 1920 x 1080 windowed, at 240 fps with vsync disabled.

Also just realized that the issue was discovered already so egg on my face lol.
I fixed this issue somehow by flipping all settings a few times. Now for some reason it works normally on borderless fullscreen 4k(native) at 120fps with Vsync disabled and cursor locked (but sometimes it doesn't?).
Playing with vsync and cursor lock sometimes reproduces/fixes the error, but some combinations work fine once and not at all later. Seems to be some kind of conflict there.

Maybe it is some issue with modern screens? I have a laptop with a 165hz G-sync screen and 120hz G-sync external monitor both have the same issue (2.5k and 4k respectively if it helps).

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I fixed this issue somehow by flipping all settings a few times. Now for some reason it works normally on borderless fullscreen 4k(native) at 120fps with Vsync disabled and cursor locked (but sometimes it doesn't?).
Playing with vsync and cursor lock sometimes reproduces/fixes the error, but some combinations work fine once and not at all later. Seems to be some kind of conflict there.

Maybe it is some issue with modern screens? I have a laptop with a 165hz G-sync screen and 120hz G-sync external monitor both have the same issue (2.5k and 4k respectively if it helps).
have you tried the build i replied to you above ?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes