• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
❤ Streaming development right now also.
On feel free to join me.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
On feel free to join me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tis looks interesting… does anyone know how much content there is so far?
For a couple of hours or more?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.48.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

darkvergus

Jun 27, 2018
So there's literally nothing to do in this game since all the content is locked behind a paywall, i understand the need for that but literally locking all the content behind a paywall is an awful way to do it, It isn't just a matter of free version is behind a few versions, its more that the free version literally has nothing to do since the available content can be done in less than an hour since its just that little. No offense but this is an absolute joke way to do things.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
So there's literally nothing to do in this game since all the content is locked behind a paywall, i understand the need for that but literally locking all the content behind a paywall is an awful way to do it, It isn't just a matter of free version is behind a few versions, its more that the free version literally has nothing to do since the available content can be done in less than an hour since its just that little. No offense but this is an absolute joke way to do things.
Thank you for playing the game ❤ Although not 'everything is locked behing paywall' if you think that's the case then come back when it will be public since , the story for public is only delayed.

Thank you for playing to the end!

darkvergus

Jun 27, 2018
Thank you for playing the game ❤ Although not 'everything is locked behing paywall' if you think that's the case then come back when it will be public since , the story for public is only delayed.

Thank you for playing to the end!
Again no offense, but this can't really be called a version 0.48.3 and contain 1~hour of text and thats it, theres no events that progress anything. Most of the images you provide in the main post of the topic is literally content locked behind a paywall, and its not 1€ or 2€ its starting at 5€. You could literally block the true "latest" content and have it in the patreon version while the public is indeed a version behind, except this does not seem to be case but more of a barebones version to qualify as a public version. Again this is an absolute joke.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Again no offense, but this can't really be called a version 0.48.3 and contain 1~hour of text and thats it, theres no events that progress anything. Most of the images you provide in the main post of the topic is literally content locked behind a paywall, and its not 1€ or 2€ its starting at 5€. You could literally block the true "latest" content and have it in the patreon version while the public is indeed a version behind, except this does not seem to be case but more of a barebones version to qualify as a public version. Again this is an absolute joke.
That is untrue. Most of vn games here are in constant development. I ain't doing anything different than them. I don't know why are you looking on this site when most of those game's here are like this . Most of this game is actually unlocked and you are saying this to me because you think its otherwise. This game is literally FREE on cracking site, and I unlock the content FOR FREE as I have more content for patreons that support the development of this game. I am not forcing anyone to sub and it will be free after. So if you want it free just and comeback after a while. Making this game takes more than spending 8h a day and If you think I should unlock everything at once for free than this site might as well not exist since most devs would be eating rocks including me.

Thank you for playing. Come back when there is more content unlocked. Lov ya.❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
On feel free to join me.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Can you tell me what happened to all my save files they are there i think but do not load with this update?
Previous save files are not compatible on purpose since I added currency, inventory, unlockable database during the existing story. It would be more costly to delay this refactor than to do this now. There are not deleted, but just not loaded. You can use skip function to get back to the moment you were at. It shouldn't be the case going forward since there won't be a new feature that will require changing the save structure. New features should work with the current saving structure.

Thanks for playing the game ❤

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
Previous save files are not compatible on purpose since I added currency, inventory, unlockable database during the existing story. It would be more costly to delay this refactor than to do this now. There are not deleted, but just not loaded. You can use skip function to get back to the moment you were at. It shouldn't be the case going forward since there won't be a new feature that will require changing the save structure. New features should work with the current saving structure.

Thanks for playing the game ❤
Ok good to know then.

Reactions: Hikkeiru
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes