• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Foxgirl-emisary(?, size-position of her eyes compared to the rest of her face/mouth, cant put my finger in an exact metric, depends on the scene and angle
The first scenes with Ari (for girl) had bigger pov that I reduced after the scene with her. It may have been the problem.

Protag, the overbite in side profiles, probably related to nose position, hard to do in anime ish style, dont worry too much
I would actually like to see a ss of this to see 'the profile' that you are reffering to. But if you are done , thats fine.

Either way thanks for playing ❤

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
❤ Streaming development right now also.
On feel free to join me.

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
  • To support the changes saving system was changed. Previous saves incompatible.

Ouch that hurts, thankfully I played the game a while ago so no big deal to restart the story, but still hopefully it's the last time. :)

Also do you "stream" directly on Discord?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
  • To support the changes saving system was changed. Previous saves incompatible.

Ouch that hurts, thankfully I played the game a while ago so no big deal to restart the story, but still hopefully it's the last time. :)

Also do you "stream" directly on Discord?
It was the first time I did this. Up to this time there was no save incompatibility issues and other save shenenigans. Save structure changed on purpose because of features like inv, currency. It would be way more costly to delay this. It should be last time yes. Remember there is a skip feature that you can quickly catch up.

Yes directly on discord.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
❤ Streaming development right now also.
On feel free to join me.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018

Temporary rewards will soon be no longer obtainable.
What does that mean ? Rewards in the game or something on a Discord server ?
Sorry if that has already been asked and answered or if it's written somewhere, I looked around and didn't stumble upon it.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
What does that mean ? Rewards in the game or something on a Discord server ?
Sorry if that has already been asked and answered or if it's written somewhere, I looked around and didn't stumble upon it.
some of the rewards like early supporter role (which is currently discord role because I had to somehow mark users) will have this role permanently. There was also other reward, but i removed it already. Currently early supporter has perma access to bonus game. I want to later as the game grows reward players that supported me at early stage and with a marking like this I will be able to do it.
Thanks for playing the game. ❤

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
some of the rewards like early supporter role (which is currently discord role because I had to somehow mark users) will have this role permanently. There was also other reward, but i removed it already. Currently early supporter has perma access to bonus game. I want to later as the game grows reward players that supported me at early stage and with a marking like this I will be able to do it.
Thanks for playing the game. ❤
I see, thank you for the explanation :)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.48.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,

I wanted to try the game, but when I launch a new game, I have only the text displaying with a black image instead of images.

I initially wanted to play the game in 1440p, 120 fps and since it didn't work, I went back to the default settings but still no images displaying.

What's the fix ?

Thanks.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hey,

I wanted to try the game, but when I launch a new game, I have only the text displaying with a black image instead of images.

I initially wanted to play the game in 1440p, 120 fps and since it didn't work, I went back to the default settings but still no images displaying.

What's the fix ?

Thanks.
Please dm me on discord we'll try to debug it. Also if you have the game in a weird folder (i.e. with weird symbol in name / invisible character) then it may be the reason.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Please dm me on discord we'll try to debug it. Also if you have the game in a weird folder (i.e. with weird symbol in name / invisible character) then it may be the reason.
I realized it wasn't exactly the last version I had. I was using th 0.48.4. I downloaded the 0.48.5 and now the game works fine.
Thanks anyway. (y)

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021

This is a game that takes place in the real world in modern times.

This is a game that takes place in a fantasy world in medieval times.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes