Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
The animation on start screen and others are kinda bluish on my android phone.Is there something wrong or am i missing something?
It's very rare case that it shows on videos/animations. Mostly appear on few samsung devices. Currently no solution for this.

Lancer12

Jun 26, 2018
It's very rare case that it shows on videos/animations. Mostly appear on few samsung devices. Currently no solution for this.
Well,guess i have to play on my pc then.Thanks for your reply and here's wishing you good luck and success in all of your future endeavors

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yo dev, ya hear about the unity deal? If so, are you gonna risk having to pay them, or switch engines?

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, let me think this straight:
You put a poll about playing this game on web...
Using Unity...
All the content based on Koikatu! engine...

You're crazy man. Do whatever as you want.

Reactions: Hikkeiru

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
Hit me up when you got a game I can pay for once and enjoy, I'm not one for subscriptions, even less for them when you use dark patterns in a "public build" without notifying anyone on the main page, or anywhere at all until you find the cutoff point.
I am not joking, I'd pay for this, once.

Feb 26, 2022
Hi where do i find the skip time button im stuck in the night with nothing to do but speak to the crazy guild lady
Edit: nvm i restarted but now its asking me for a code when i want to enter the forest, do i need to pay to play the rest of game if so how much we talking here?

Last edited:

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Yo dev, ya hear about the unity deal? If so, are you gonna risk having to pay them, or switch engines?
Yes I heard. Although I am small fry. 1 the income is almost impossible to reach as a patreon dev. 2 it's not fully clear if this game would actually be counted in installs since most of it's traffic is from cracking forums. So not related to me currently.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Hi where do i find the skip time button im stuck in the night with nothing to do but speak to the crazy guild lady
Edit: nvm i restarted but now its asking me for a code when i want to enter the forest, do i need to pay to play the rest of game if so how much we talking here?
It's a patreon sub.

Jane987

Nov 27, 2022
Android version from Workupload doesnt work with Bluestacks. Stuck on black-gray screen after Unity Logo. Does it have anything to do with the recent Unity debacle by any chance? Using Bluestacks, 5.9.500.1019 N64 if anything here helps.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Android version from Workupload doesnt work with Bluestacks. Stuck on black-gray screen after Unity Logo. Does it have anything to do with the recent Unity debacle by any chance? Using Bluestacks, 5.9.500.1019 N64 if anything here helps.
Not related to Unity drama.
Haven't tested this forum link, but have tested right now the build from on itch (the same version) and there are no problems with launching the game.

Sunnysidesins

Jun 13, 2018
Just found this game and played up to current content of 48.5, pretty cute so far! I really enjoyed Kanae counting how many times you ask her out on a date.

Are there any consequences for opting for the more perverted scenes?

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Just found this game and played up to current content of 48.5, pretty cute so far! I really enjoyed Kanae counting how many times you ask her out on a date.

Are there any consequences for opting for the more perverted scenes?
There are some. There will be more. Also not always a negative consequence. Thanks for playing ❤

Reactions: Sunnysidesins
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes