• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
What is the code ? no content for free so no money at least put some H secnce (sandbox H scene) in this verison so i can see if i will support u or not greedy dev.
Thanks for playing public version ❤

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the fuck do you fish?

Click Rod
Than it says pull Rod (click again nothing happens see a bar that disappears immediately)

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
How the fuck do you fish?

Click Rod
Than it says pull Rod (click again nothing happens see a bar that disappears immediately)
Instructions are updated on the right side. I know though the line snaps to quickly currently. Click to cast. Wait. Then hold and move.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
This is really good, what shaders are you using for the characters?
Depending on scene. The mostly very slight anime. Yet i.e. The forest hut scene. I went crazy. Took me a week to do the animation. Not even joking.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Instructions are updated on the right side. I know though the line snaps to quickly currently. Click to cast. Wait. Then hold and move.
Hello ... i have no instruction for fishing ... just the lake screen ... i can open inventory and click on the rod but nothing happen ... nothing tell me what to do ... Fishing.jpg

RandomAdict

Sep 5, 2022
This game is pure click bait B.S. don't waist your tie downloading this.
My guy, the game is super early in development, despite that you can see that the dev has taken time to properly use his assets to the best of his current ability, the designs are relatable but not notally generic, the game is visually pleasing with the exception of the foxgirl and protag looking little deformed, the characters have personality in they movement, the story is nukige level at this point but its best competitor in the same genres is CK, maybe HH And Eternium if you go by harem. CK isnt an otherwordly experience either.

The only thing to complain about would be lack of gallery in a buy version of the game but that is not yet the case.

you got "baited" by the visuals, i get that, but thats actually a compliment to the dev.

This is at least mid-high tier if it doesnt get dropped, be patient.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tissar and Hikkeiru

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for the nice words ❤

exception of the foxgirl and protag looking little deformed
You aren't fond of foxgirl? Thats actually a surprise since I've had comments to bring her back. What seems unatractive about her from your pov?

Which part of protag seems deformed, maybe I can fix it?

nukige level
I am planning to expand a little outside nukige (only lewd story focus), yet I am taking small steps towards it currently, so like you are saying it doesn't show.

What's that?

And Eternium if you go by harem

You mean this one? Oh man. Your too nice if soo. ❤ I love this game.

Lov ya ❤

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Try redowload if it was a problem for you, it should fix it for you. The link points to .5
so it resolved the fishing problem ... now i have instructions ... but can't reach the hut anymore ... normal ? ( im now on 0.48.5 )

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
so it resolved the fishing problem ... now i have instructions ... but can't reach the hut anymore ... normal ? ( im now on 0.48.5 )
The forest hut gets unlocked first time you visit forest entry. Yet there is nothing there yet other than very small optional event.

RandomAdict

Sep 5, 2022
just saying what i think

Foxgirl-emisary(?, size-position of her eyes compared to the rest of her face/mouth, cant put my finger in an exact metric, depends on the scene and angle
Protag, the overbite in side profiles, probably related to nose position, hard to do in anime ish style, dont worry too much

Both are things i could get used to with a couple hours in game, now that i went deeper in the issue maybe ¨unhealthy looking¨ is a better term, (esl moment) i think both of them are good, but would be lying if i said they didnt look off in the first playtrhough.

Yes that eternum, HH as in Harem Hotel
Leaving aside novels in wich character stories cannot ¨develop¨ by themselves it has for what ive seen the writing with less holes, each one of the girls brings a new viewpoint to the worldbuilding wich adds to the whole, while the main events are still dated like in hhg, each story line could hold by itself, best part, it has pregnancy planed (its way less fantasy though, has elves and stuff but not many magic elements)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes