Unity Guild Project [v0.29.0] [Guild Project]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Michael Bauer

May 3, 2018
Not gonna lie. If the story is only halfway decent, this game will be awesome. Great art! Don't let this artist go (if artist isn't the creator).

Reactions: Sususu

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
>no lewds

From the header of the page saying no H content, I honestly considered skipping over this even if the art was decent. You also replied to someone saying you don't have plans for future sex scenes, but the patreon says it's an adult game with dating sim mechanics. So, which is it? Interested, but honestly need more info on the game and your plans before committing to being a patreon.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@crust
Version: 0.3

DL Link (Mega) Windows :
DL Link (Mega) Mac :
DL Link (Mega) Linux :

New build, with proper character introduction and the prologue overall

- 1st and 2nd part of the Forest Area map with some tutorial

- some dialogue with information, to set the tone of the scenario

- a relaxing discussion in a bath, maybe ?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
>no lewds

From the header of the page saying no H content, I honestly considered skipping over this even if the art was decent. You also replied to someone saying you don't have plans for future sex scenes, but the patreon says it's an adult game with dating sim mechanics. So, which is it? Interested, but honestly need more info on the game and your plans before committing to being a patreon.
It says no adult content at the moment.

wesr

Aug 13, 2017
The elf girl has a similar design to High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer, this is an insentive for me to download this :love:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
nice art! It's nice seeing some fresh visuals. PS does anyone else find the carrot hammer funny I find it hard not to laugh (reminds me of a kendama)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Either the person won't draw males due to feeling like they wouldn't be able to draw a good male body, which is fine, or they're sexist, which is not.
Not drawing men doesn't make you sexist, that's a pretty narrow minded viewpoint. It has women because it's supposed to be sexy, and most of these games are mainly aimed at males. It's just like how a game where everyone is gay doesn't mean the person in question hates women.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Not drawing men doesn't make you sexist, that's a pretty narrow minded viewpoint. It has women because it's supposed to be sexy, and most of these games are mainly aimed at males. It's just like how a game where everyone is gay doesn't mean the person in question hates women.
The list isn't "What will be included in the game" the list was "What I will / wont draw" as in, what you're allowed to commission from the artist.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes