Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Texture compression for Android ports sucks in Unity. Win/Mac/Linux versions of Unity builds use more or less the same methods for texture compression.
Oh well. Either way, great game 8.5/10. Fried my cpu.

Only issue for me is the scenes between characters which are way over the top.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Texture compression for Android ports sucks in Unity. Win/Mac/Linux versions of Unity builds use more or less the same methods for texture compression.
Awful bug at 6th mission. Once started the mission i can't exist or load or progress after finishing. Just stuck on 100% loading screen with music in background.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Anyone know what's going on with the movement controls while using a controller? Instead of walking/running right/left the character just wants to repeatedly jump in that direction, it basically makes the game unplayable with a gamepad. I'm using an Xbox One controller synced via bluetooth if that matters?

Elitebuddy62429

Jun 30, 2022
I downloaded the apk but the game keeps crashing. Is there an updated version of it because i tried almost every link for Android version

Elitebuddy62429

Jun 30, 2022
I downloaded the Android version but the game keeps crashing at the beginning cut scene. Is there a fix to this?

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I downloaded the Android version but the game keeps crashing at the beginning cut scene. Is there a fix to this?
Does it happen with the latest version of the game (0.6), and what version of Android and device do you use?

Also, guys, I guess you remember that we have a Discord server that was partially opened for all people interested in the game, invite link is here:

Elitebuddy62429

Jun 30, 2022
Does it happen with the latest version of the game (0.6), and what version of Android and device do you use?

Also, guys, I guess you remember that we have a Discord server that was partially opened for all people interested in the game, invite link is here:
Yes im using the latest version and my mobile is a poco x3 which has decent ram and processor

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
DarkExecutor ,
For sum reason, I don't see Arena and Vet Agent List in V0.6.
Like in dis one below:

View attachment 1920023
Arena and VR missions become unlocked when you unlocked 100% of all sex scenes in the current game version. If you have all sex animations and memories unlocked, but the game is patched with any of the custom patches mentioned above in this thread - I can't guarantee that it will work.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Arena and VR missions become unlocked when you unlocked 100% of all sex scenes in the current game version. If you have all sex animations and memories unlocked, but the game is patched with any of the custom patches mentioned above in this thread - I can't guarantee that it will work.
Any way I can get a BYPASS for the arena part, the save I posted be4 should have worked, when I download the game again from here and the save, it failed to unlock the arena, and IDK Y. >w>
And how do I remove the patches to see if that is the problem?

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Any way I can get a BYPASS for the arena part, the save I posted be4 should have worked, when I download the game again from here and the save, it failed to unlock the arena, and IDK Y. >w>
And how do I remove the patches to see if that is the problem?
1) Download the latest pirated version of the game from this thread without any mods;
2) Click three times on Ming's belly in the main menu to cheat and unlock 100% of scenes;
3) Watch unlocked VR missions/Arena.
P.S. Why did I mention the cheats method for version 0.6 in the open? Well, upcoming update for this game will change its cheats method again, so it won't matter. Soon

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
1) Download the latest pirated version of the game from this thread without any mods;
2) Click three times on Ming's belly in the main menu to cheat and unlock 100% of scenes;
P.S. Why did I mention the cheats method for version 0.6 in the open? Well, upcoming update for this game will change its cheats method again, so it won't matter. Soon
IK will do dat. >w<
Sawry 4 pinging U about dis issue. XwX
And cant wait for the next update to come. ^w^

I may be subscribing to UR
soon because dis game is just too good not to give U money 4 making it and keeping it up to date with mar content. ^w^

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Love the passive aggressive step 1 :D

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes