3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Using game version 0.6 btw.
And also theres a player path error.
I cant complete the mission in the image below:

1644111418222.png
Because I cant get 2 the checkout point. >w>

O and for sum odd reason the guns stopped working after the [2.1] stage only the pistol is still working. >:/

Last edited:

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Using game version 0.6 btw.
And also theres a player path error.
I cant complete the mission in the image below:

View attachment 1637150
Because I cant get 2 the checkout point. >w>

O and for sum odd reason the guns stopped working after the [2.1] stage only the pistol is still working. >:/
This is a very strange bug, does it happen on Windows or on Linux/Mac? Do you have any non-English symbols in a path to the executable file? Maybe they create this issue

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hmm, any new updates soon? >w<
(Not 2 criticize U "DarkExecutor" but um I think dis game would be better in 3D tbh. ^w^ Sawry is a 3D fan can't help it. XD )
Yes, there will be more updates, I'm occupied with working on them right now because I have to work on both games at the same time.

Reactions: Dojo_dude

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, there will be more updates, I'm occupied with working on them right now because I have to work on both games at the same time.
I have curiosity,do you have plans of redoing or improve the sprites of the heroines in guilty hell 1 for do the sprite caracthers more beautifull,more similar to the CGs? :unsure: if you do this and show more animation where you can see the vagina how get penetration for the penis of the enemies etc,the game should improve a lot.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
This is a very strange bug, does it happen on Windows or on Linux/Mac? Do you have any non-English symbols in a path to the executable file? Maybe they create this issue
Windows 10 pro 64-bit.
Path 2 exe is as followed "D:\2HentaiGames\Guilty Force V0.6\Guilty Force.exe".
Tried restarting exe and even redo the saves a few times but bug keeps happening. >w<

I'm also kind of stuck on what 2 do in dis map at dis point: NVM figured dat one out for stage [3], still stuck on stage [2.2] IDK how 2 complete it because there no clear path to the checkpoint marker. >w<

And Im also missing sim animations to. >w>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ik, anyone got a full save ALONG WITH THE registry data located in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DarkExecutor\Guilty Force" of this game?

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Spent a few hrs hacking by unethical means and so far I cracked the CGs. XD by a few copy-pasting 2 the point where I broke the game but who cares (I make backups of backups 4 a reason). XD

Now shower me with hatred comments below dis post. >w>
Crack CG - EVERYTHING IS UNLOCKED!
Game save is a bit BUGGY A# but it still works 2 sum extent IDK why it keeps breaking, I do assure U its HAXED save and I also used only "mission complete" 4 the cheats 2 unlock all stages.
So enjoy the rest of dis game. XD

OS used: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (I think anything windows 7 or higher with 64-bit should work fine on my saves).
game version: 0.6. :3
Game save (Goes in "C:\Users\(name)\AppData\LocalLow\DarkExecutor" and regit (installs itself I think but just in case " HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DarkExecutor\Guilty Force") for unlocking all CGs and animations below:

(CLICK HERE or zip file below 2 download save. ^w^)

Now pls give my mudrock sum headpat luv. ^w^
1644128272967.png

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I have curiosity,do you have plans of redoing or improve the sprites of the heroines in guilty hell 1 for do the sprite caracthers more beautifull,more similar to the CGs? :unsure: if you do this and show more animation where you can see the vagina how get penetration for the penis of the enemies etc,the game should improve a lot.
The HCGs will get animated, that's what I'm working on right now, but as for in-game sprites, they will be left the same because re-drawing them is too much unnecessary work and I did a few tests with existing characters, I don't like how it looks.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Bugged save fixed. :p
Found out dat if U use Cheat Engine and lock Ur SH/HP/EN while in the dungeon and the exit it, U get bad game errors/bugs; I suggest U unfreeze any values U have in CE while U were in the dungeon or it may corrupt UR save files in sum weird #$ way. >w> This Is why I kept getting these stupid bugs in-game, like guns not working or grenades not functioning as intended. XD

I've also added a modded "Assembly-CSharp.dll" (Credits go to
noxtek) dat goes in "Guilty Force V0.6\Guilty Force_Data\Managed". Pls make a backup of the original "Assembly-CSharp.dll" dat is in the folder or disable it by changing the file extension from ".dll" to ".dl_". :p
Press F1 inf HP and energy while F2 is inf shield. :p

Reactions: f9account

Valen_H

Jan 28, 2019
I made a GameAssembly moddification to preserve nightlight on knockdown and cutins (cuz sex in dark is just audio...).
Also, a builtin gallery unlock. [these for now]

(Drop the file in game root data folder)

Could mod more things if someone has any ideas, just don't ask to add features, only tweak.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I made a GameAssembly moddification to preserve nightlight on knockdown and cutins (cuz sex in dark is just audio...).
Also, a builtin gallery unlock. [these for now]

(Drop the file in game root data folder)

Could mod more things if someone has any ideas, just don't ask to add features, only tweak.
I don't see any links for your mod? Is it broken for me or it is available somewhere else?

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Uh oh...
Stucked at 3.3.A mission at second terminal on 4th floor. Can't understand what this medicine mean :/
And I haven't enough ZCHP for upgrade hacking to 2nd lvl. Any advices?

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Uh oh...
Stucked at 3.3.A mission at second terminal on 4th floor. Can't understand what this medicine mean :/
And I haven't enough ZCHP for upgrade hacking to 2nd lvl. Any advices?
When Morpheus offered Neo to choose the pill in the Matrix, he offered blue pill and what was the other option? :)

Reactions: TheNooBest
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes