Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Wario22

Feb 19, 2022
t
Can you provide a context of what happened? What mission were you doing, which stun option you used on the enemy, etc.? Stuns are definitely not counted as kills, they are counted as neutralizations and they can affect Caron's relationship only on a very few missions.
Sure the normal melee stun that is on button v, she does blades on x, and yeah the stun button has never worked on any mission. some missions have been pissed at me for killing people the arent enough sleeps grenades, i don't know if v button has to do anything with the cloth stun you can have.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
t

Sure the normal melee stun that is on button v, she does blades on x, and yeah the stun button has never worked on any mission. some missions have been pissed at me for killing people the arent enough sleeps grenades, i don't know if v button has to do anything with the cloth stun you can have.
Melee stun by V button works when you have enough energy (it consumes 25 energy when used, so you have to check your energy level), also the bracers/arms clothing of the characters has to be intact for it. You can use stun pistol as a more effective way to get robots and other enemies stunned. There is also "One Punch Fist" enhancement that allows to stun lots of enemies by a melee attack.

Shmeeete

Sep 25, 2022
Stuck on the fuel mission because I suck at the hacking minigame and don't know the passwords. Help?

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Personally, I really enjoyed this game, heard about a second version but havent been able to find anything about it... update please

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yo is this game finished? I only see talk about Guilty Force 2 on the patreon. Could someone fill me in?

Reactions: shinoda xseo

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yo is this game finished? I only see talk about Guilty Force 2 on the patreon. Could someone fill me in?
The main plot of Guilty Force 1 was finished at version 0.5. The rest of the updates to this game is additional content that goes sideways from the main plot and improvements/bug fixes/updates for translations.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Nerro

Gint1k

Apr 29, 2023
Люди, я только начал играть, не могу понять как запустить 2 миссию. Общался со всеми в командном центре, не знаю что делать дальше. Версия 0.21

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks! I'm working on bringing the demo of the second game to life, including some updated old locations from the ship in the first game, too ;)
hey, what engine are you guys using for the second game? what pc requirements are you expecting to be needed?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes