Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
hey, what engine are you guys using for the second game? what pc requirements are you expecting to be needed?
I use Unity for both games because it's the engine which I know the best. The first Guilty Force was rolled back to Unity 2019 because I needed better compatibility with Android, as for GF II, it uses Unity 2020, because it's one of the most stable versions of the engine right now. I'm running the game on PC with GeForce RTX 2070 and I test the lowest settings on GTX 1050 on my laptop, so I recommend having a middle-class graphics card, at least. If you have some of the latest ones (RTX 3060/3070/etc.) - you will not have any issues at all. I didn't measure the amount of required RAM, but IMO having enough RAM and SSD boosts any game well in general.

Jun 18, 2022
The game is indeed finished, as of the 0.6 update. (I think Ssicosm explained in a message before here.) The .61 update was just some cake icing.

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
What storage requirement needed to play this game last time I play this my storage nearly full because I open the game (my storage was 90/128 but it went up to 118/128 after I open the game)

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Uhh, storage requirement? What are you talking about? Available memory/space on your phone or something?
I'm talking about how much storage needed to play this game. Last time I downloaded it my storage went from 90/128 to 118/128 eating 28 gig of my phone memory

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Got a bug to report, in v0.615 the red dot sight has a bunch of glitches, if you have a gun equipped with one, it prevents left/right movement unless you're crouching, you can't shoot except for a mid point between crouching and crouch movement, and you seem to have no hitbox. There might be more issues than just this.

Edit: The holographic sight has the issue too, it might be all sights that are affected by this.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Has more content been added to the game ?
The content that was added into the last version 0.61 was the following:

Features:

1) 28 new animated HCGs;
2) 5 existing HCGs were animated;
3) 6 new animations;
4) 3 new girls to unlock in the Command Center (mission 1.3, requires a red keycard and mission 3.1 to be complete);
5) 2 new robot companions to unlock in the Command Center (mission 3.6, requires a red keycard and mission 3.2 to be complete);

Fixed bugs/improvements:

1) Transparency of the VN menu background can be set now via the Settings menu
2) Pathfinding will use more than two cores of the CPU now
3) Fixed corrupt pathfinding graphs for some levels;
4) You can pick up credits during mission replay;
5) Filters for inventory items and missions;
6) In-game shop (smuggler) in Command Center;
7) Notification system for Command Center if the player did all the required conditions to watch a new sex scene with a character;
8) Pregnancy/belly inflation will be displayed for portraits of all ladies and stored separately for each lady;
9) Cow outfit for Caron in character viewer (reward for our annual Special agent);
10) Fixed mouse cursor lock during Epilogue cutscene;
11) Added translations of some item descriptions, prologue, intro, the first mission, and landing cutscene in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
12) Complete translation of the game into German. Looking forward to the feedback from the audience about missing or incorrect translations here and there;
13) Pagination was added to Audio Player;
14) Zoom and auto-centering of the camera were added to the animations gallery;
15) Kira x Ming decoy device animation is no longer unlocked by default and it requires obtaining a proper decoy device in Command Center by doing the Kira x Ming romance route.

P.S. Yes, I know about 0.61 issues with Android, it was partially fixed after the update of the public demo of the game and it's coming into the next update.
P.P.S. The game is coming to Steam and it required some time for me to get content done for it and get wishlists, this is the requirement of my publisher there - Shady Corner.
P.P.P.S. If everything goes okay, the second game will get a separate thread here soon. I did some magic porting content from Unreal Engine into the game and got new TPS controller, I want to make it shine.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes