Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Sooo... will be ingame animations same quality as on this video?
The video was made in the gallery of the game with in-game models and in Unity, so basically - yes, and maybe better, depending on specific scene and context. I chose the simplest animations for that video because when you have to animate an orgy, you barely can focus on small details for each "pair" of characters or make a several complex loops instead of 1-2 simple loops.

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
I ran into this problem where I can't reset the controls to default and there is no reset to defaults button. If anyone knows what to do, plz help me

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I ran into this problem where I can't reset the controls to default and there is no reset to defaults button. If anyone knows what to do, plz help me
Hi! Try to erase the settings of the game in Windows registry and let me know if it worked to reset the input settings. Launch regedit.exe, find the folder "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DarkExecutor\Guilty Force" and delete it, and then launch the game

View attachment 3592971
Found this on his patreon.

So this game is completed or what?
Can't find it on Steam, because Steam Germany sucks.

View attachment 3592980
Main plot of Guilty Force 1 was completed starting from version 0.51. My publisher and I didn't set any regional restrictions on sales of the game in Steam, so I guess Steam doesn't display the game for German users because of NSFW games require special rating in Germany and Steam doesn't want to bother with it. I suggest buying the game on itch.io ( ) and my Steam publisher put us on Fakku, too: , as far as I know, itch didn't have any regional restrictions.

Nice. Hope you can increase your audience, Darkexecutor!
Thank you a lot! I hope that this release will help to reach broader audience than any previous stores, we were working for almost a year on promoting the game on Steam and gathering wishlists...

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes