Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Ok, I did get that CG scene but only AFTER I beat all the three levels. And I don't see a way to replay levels so I can't use the decoy item (until more stages are added).
I guess I will have to implement unlocking sex scenes of a newly received device in Command Center before using it. You can unlock all sex animations by clicking three times on Kira's boobs in the main menu in 0.13 build. The missions are not meant to be replayed, romance lines are separated from them the same way as it was done in Mass Effect - you will be able to progress romance lines separately until some key choices and final missions in the game happen. I'm working on Stage 2 content right now and there will be a new game mode in the main menu with waves of enemies when Stage 3 appears. The scope of the project is quite large, making stealth-action side scroller and visual novel at the same time means basically double the work for everything.

Last edited:

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
Echoing one of the other posters, having the same issue with 1.2 stage. I'm gonna try it with my gamepad to see if that changes anything.

As for computer specs, does 'potato' count as a spec? Because I think that's what I have.

No, but seriously, the game runs fine but I'm only running in 800x600 on the lowest graphics setting because my laptop is an angry jerk. That jump is the only issue I've had so far, everything else is solid. It seems as though you need to be physically walking into an enemy when you hit the knockout button as opposed to standing still directly behind them. That seemed a bit counterintuitive, so just a note for the other people here.

Also, you can seemingly run through camera view without them caring, but I played on the lowest difficulty,, so eh, appreciate that, lol

If it helps, my computer specs are as such

Dell Latitude e6320 with an i5 2540 @ 2.6 GHZ and an Intel HD 3000 graphics card (I know, I know)

Not sure of any other specs that would be helpful in this situation. Thank you.

Oh, P.S. This game is outstanding. Everything's great. Haven't actually enjoyed a game in a long time and here we are.
Also, keep up the gay stuff, thank you.

Double P.S. I had a similar problem in the last game that you made. Dark Star? Where the jump bugged out. So this is, of course, bizarre. I changed resolution and quality and that affected nothing. Is there an event on the ship where someone gives a jump upgrade or something? I tried upgrading sprint, not sure why I hoped that'd work, haha.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1225614

In order to pass the jumping problem in that level 1.2 I simply switched to mobile controls and clicked on jump. That made my jump much higher as long as u keep the jumping button pressed down. Hope that helps the developers fix it!

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

Hey guys!

I updated the public version of the game to v. 0.135!

Downloads:

Click three times on Caron’s boobs in the main menu to unlock the gallery.

Full changelog (0.135):
Features:

• HTML5 build! You can play the game in a browser on and !
Fixed bugs/improvements:
  • Major game size and performance optimization;
  • Jump height issue was fixed;
  • You can enable VSync in Settings to lock the framerate of the game on your device now, also you can disable the stealth bonus from the background, it may increase the performance of the game on some mobile devices. We don’t recommend using VSync if the performance of the game is okay on your device;
  • Enemy AI will react on barehanded attack damage, as well as it will call the friends for backup more often;
  • Decoy device will stabilize enemy AI awareness instead of raising it with each use;
  • HE grenade was nerfed;
  • Poison gas grenade will kill the enemies faster, but it can raise the alarm if the enemy awareness was raised enough;
  • Rendering order for bullets, grenades and their effects was corrected;
  • Receiving Kira x Sigolla device will unlock its scenes in the animation gallery without using the device first;
  • The updated information about takedowns was added into tutorial/help.
Stay tuned for updates, thanks for your patience!

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It seems as though you need to be physically walking into an enemy when you hit the knockout button as opposed to standing still directly behind them. That seemed a bit counterintuitive, so just a note for the other people here.
Also, you can seemingly run through camera view without them caring, but I played on the lowest difficulty,, so eh, appreciate that, lol
Intel HD 3000 graphics card
In order to pass the jumping problem in that level 1.2 I simply switched to mobile controls and clicked on jump. That made my jump much higher as long as u keep the jumping button pressed down. Hope that helps the developers fix it!
Thanks for constructive reports, guys! The jump issue was finally fixed, it was connected to how the game processed input, not physics (it occurred that the jump was dependent on input processing speed, I remade that in new build). It's a miracle that the game runs on Intel graphics cards, lol, however, I made some performance fixes and decreased the game size significantly (from 3.1 Gb to about 500 Mb on PC). Feel free to check the new builds above, the game performance on Android is much better now, too. As for cameras sensitivity and keeping close to the enemies - it was all intended, I updated the tutorial and help with fresh info about takedowns. If you find the game too easy or too difficult - set proper difficulty and struggle mini-game settings in the Settings menu, I added them not only for fun, they work ;)

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
Not only does it run but it's the only unity game I know of to not put my core temps above 72 cwhich is a no-no if I don't want to have to visit the computer graveyard, so I appreciate your hard work all the more. Cheers.

Editting this as of the 28th so I don't double post

Game now beaten. Jump works, so I finally figured out how to avoid some of the enemies on mission 1.2. Helped a lot.

Some thoughts - I beat mission 1.2 on a playthrough before 1.1 intentionally. I wanted to see if it was possible to do the sleeping gas in the vent ending as opposed to just blowing the place up.

So I hacked the terminal using the extra z chips earned from 1.2 and went to vent control - and nothing. I assume that part isn't implemented, or I threw my grenades wrong, haha. Knowing me, I didn't read.

Next, in mission 1.2, there are some potential issues.

When surrounded and breaking free of a grapple, it is generally impossible to get away without just shooting one's way out or using an incendiary or three.

If one tries to jump, they'll get stuck on an enemy's hit box and float there, as if they're still in the jump animation. This only fixes after being knocked down and grappled again.

However, if surrounded, there's a good chance the character will 'rubber band' and be flung across the stage a fair distance still in a knocked down state. It's not a graphics glitch as the enemy has to pursue to do anything. There's likely nowhere to place the character's hitbox, so that happens.

This can even fling said character over chasms, while knocked down, and she'll stay there, floating by the magic power of her ass, in the air.

This leads to the next thought - those dildo land mines. I'm not sure if it's intentional but they do not seem to move from the level they're on, even if they knock you off a platform themselves.

They just sit there spinning menacingly, but harmlessly. There's no chase even if they have a clear path of movement down to you. It's kinda anticlimactic and makes it impossible to get five of them attacking at once for the animation. Yes, I know, I can just use the gallery viewer but that's not how I roll

I'm not sure what of this is bugs, intentional, or otherwise, but since I can't donate, I may as well contribute by pointing out issues.

Last edited:

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice your reply because you updated the post instead of posting a new one:)
So I hacked the terminal using the extra z chips earned from 1.2 and went to vent control - and nothing. I assume that part isn't implemented, or I threw my grenades wrong, haha. Knowing me, I didn't read.
Killing any enemy in Stage 1.1 will cancel Caron's non-lethal objective. There was a hint about that in intro cutscene, but I guess I will have to add some short cutscene at the start of the level itself, explaining how objectives work there. You are not the first player, which was confused by this, so I guess I will have to add more explanations there. Also hacking a terminal is not mandatory to get to Caron's objective. Some missions can have special requirements, like avoiding killing or not triggering the alarm. It's common for stealth-action games, I guess.

Next, in mission 1.2, there are some potential issues.
If one tries to jump, they'll get stuck on an enemy's hit box and float there, as if they're still in the jump animation. This only fixes after being knocked down and grappled again.
However, if surrounded, there's a good chance the character will 'rubber band' and be flung across the stage a fair distance still in a knocked down state. It's not a graphics glitch as the enemy has to pursue to do anything. There's likely nowhere to place the character's hitbox, so that happens.
There are some issues of how collisions work and how the force is applied during a close collision with the enemy, I will look into this because it gives some glitches sometimes, it wasn't evident at the start when you could stun almost any enemy by jumping on the head, but there will be fewer enemies like that in the game so this issue becomes more evident. There is also some stuff regarding flying AI that I will change because Stage 2 will feature some flying enemy, too.

When surrounded and breaking free of a grapple, it is generally impossible to get away without just shooting one's way out or using an incendiary or three.
The incendiary grenade was meant to be a cool weapon for that level, however, it is always limited by quantity, it triggers the alarm and it may not help for the enemies that move faster than the player. I like the games with progressive difficulty, so the enemies on Stage 1 missions were not meant to be invincible, they just show how different mechanics work. Each stage will have more difficult enemies and not with "let's make more HP for that NPC" way, but with the behavior and some special features, too.

I really recommend you to try the demo with Hard difficulty and your perception of difficulty may change :) The enemies and explosions deal 1.5-2x more damage on Hard difficulty, they also notice the player faster, as well as teleporting doorways are blocked during the alarm. I had to lower some stats when the first demo was out because lots of supporters complained about the high difficulty of the game. We are making the game with anime tits and hentai stuff, after all, so it doesn't have to use "full-Dark Souls" difficulty all the time :)

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
Ah right. No, that is not your fault or a lack of explanation, it's pretty obvious. I mean, it should be, anyway, but I did jump the gun, so to speak, lol. Stunning an enemy is fine though, right?

Also, if that terminal isn't required to be hacked to get to the objective completion area then I probably took a wrong turn somewhere and will need to go look over that map again. I'll let you know how that goes.

I've found out that if you jump into the spinners and hit them with Lucy's head, then that's what actually seems to knock out their trajectory. It might not be the only thing, of course, but I made sure not to actually run or knock into any of them over a few runs and it seems like they pursue like normal in that case.

Also when I said incendiaries, I meant whatever explosive was available - again, because it's not wholly possible to actually jump over the enemies if you're surrounded. It's not really an issue because a person shouldn't get surrounded in the first place anyway.

Also the game's difficulty is fine. I'm actually just messing around to see if I discover any problems. If I was actually serious about it the alarm would never be tripped. Which I suppose I'll go back and do in the next few days for Canon's non lethal objective. Even on normal difficulty, I've had no problems just running and gunning, but then, I've also played Metal Gear Solid enough, ha. Of course, running and gunning is just never firing a bullet until 1.2 so I guess I'm talking out of my ass here.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to respond to my thoughts so consistently.

Edit: Did this several days ago on the highest difficulty. It's actually easier or at least faster to do this on stealth mode. It only took me about 20 minutes. Tripped the camera a few times, oops, but other than that, fine. Alerted the enemies once, took some bullets, watched my health going down and thought 'Yeah, no. Stealth time' - accidentally killed one or two on the opening stage, lol.

Did the vent ending no issue stunning the enemies. Had to use the H invincibility past the vent you crawl into after a pipe to jump over the guards, that took a few tries.

I did this kinda conserving every bullet and not killing anything, even the robots, and finished with a surplus of stuff. Of course, these are tutorial levels so they'd better be fairly easy. But it just kinda reminded me of how much I'm waiting for more content, haha.

Last edited:

sdafwqe

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 354524

Hey guys!

I updated the public version of the game to v. 0.135!

Downloads:

Click three times on Caron’s boobs in the main menu to unlock the gallery.

Full changelog (0.135):
Features:

• HTML5 build! You can play the game in a browser on and !
Fixed bugs/improvements:
  • Major game size and performance optimization;
  • Jump height issue was fixed;
  • You can enable VSync in Settings to lock the framerate of the game on your device now, also you can disable the stealth bonus from the background, it may increase the performance of the game on some mobile devices. We don’t recommend using VSync if the performance of the game is okay on your device;
  • Enemy AI will react on barehanded attack damage, as well as it will call the friends for backup more often;
  • Decoy device will stabilize enemy AI awareness instead of raising it with each use;
  • HE grenade was nerfed;
  • Poison gas grenade will kill the enemies faster, but it can raise the alarm if the enemy awareness was raised enough;
  • Rendering order for bullets, grenades and their effects was corrected;
  • Receiving Kira x Sigolla device will unlock its scenes in the animation gallery without using the device first;
  • The updated information about takedowns was added into tutorial/help.
Stay tuned for updates, thanks for your patience!
nice work

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I did this kinda conserving every bullet and not killing anything, even the robots, and finished with a surplus of stuff. Of course, these are tutorial levels so they'd better be fairly easy. But it just kinda reminded me of how much I'm waiting for more content, haha.
Cool! This is exactly what my goal is - I give the choice and encourage stealth approach. There will be some additional stuff added for the non-lethal approach, too. Basically, the stealth approach is using invisibility + consuming energy kits + using EMP properly + quick takedowns and hiding bodies. The silencer mechanics were a little bit broken in the public demo, I fixed the silencers yesterday. They are not overpowered but help a lot. The direct combat becomes more comfortable when you have extra shield/HP upgrade + upgraded shields and relying on heavy weaponry like grenades and shotguns. Choosing the approach requires Z-chips and adapting to different gameplay. I wouldn't add H-invincibility shield after the sex scene, but because it's a hentai game, not everybody may enjoy the gameplay first, so I guess it's fair to leave it as it is so the players could complete the main storyline and prevent stunlocks. H-scenes are unlocked at the end of each level even if the protagonist wasn't fucked, so the audience that enjoys the gameplay doesn't lose anything, too.

Can you show me a screenshot of how much stuff did you have in inventory at the end of the last stage that you completed? It may help to fix the balance a little bit.

nice work
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomhunter22

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, sorry, bit slow on this. Gimme a day or two to pull that information off of my other computer. For now, I need to point out a slight issue with the newest release. The level where you can't set off the alarms. As far as I can tell, the invisibility timer is still ticking down during enemy conversation -- so by the time they're done talking if you don't skip it, they seem to be moving again. I failed the mission every time at the end of the dialogues unless I skipped them.

Jun 30, 2018
It is a decent demo, stealth mechanics need some slight reworking. And couldn't get fuel tank level to work with sleeping gas option, but it was a non-issue in the swing of things. Erotic animations were visually pleasing, the belly inflation was a beautiful touch that more games definitely need. Past that, I cant wait to see where this is taken with new levels and enemies.

Good game, not too many levels. But I'd recommend trying it.

D

Deleted member 1225614

Version 0.21 was out oct 7th but we still have version 0.11
Are we getting any other public builds? Is this thread dead?

D

Deleted member 1225614

Version 0.21 was out oct 7th but we still have version 0.11
Are we getting any other public builds? Is this thread dead?
I'm not pressuring a rush for public demo btw, just want to check how the game is progressing. If I see potential I might consider becoming a patreon I realy loved playing the last demo.

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
Well, unfortunately this game never really took off here, so I don't think that there's anyone to actually update the thread with the latest version other than me, but I can't because my upload speeds are absolutely terrible. I hope that DarkExecutor does not take offense to me offering to upload the game. I do thoroughly enjoy this and think more people should experience it.

The VN content is pretty great, the art's nice. Kanon's dialogue (I think it was Kanon) in her VN scene is pretty atypical for a person of her age, like someone who's never had or spoken of sex in their lives, but given that we don't really know Kanon anyway it's probably fine.

In the latest version there are some more threesomes added for previous stage characters + a new enemy. Our developer here is doing more in one game than most people would in three or four, lol. I mean we're up to what, 41 scenes in the field now? There's some issues with the game remembering quests, and you'll need to retread mission 2 , 2.1 and 2.2 once or twice but I probably fucked up and did them out of order.

Also, Alpha, if you killed anyone on the way, that quest won't trigger. It nulls the objective.

My only major disappointment right now is that Kira doesn't shout things like 'hold me' when being grabbed by female enemies. I mean, this is still the kind of rough sex she enjoys, I think, regardless of whether or not her enemies can ejaculate so it feels like there's something missing. So, if it's possible to have the normal voice clips play even during the lesbian encounters in the field, that would be lovely.

Lastly, here's this screenshot detailing my inventory on a fresh start veteran playthrough of stage 1.2. Because of the changes in the latest update, with how robot enemies work, I actually only destroyed the first half of the level -- stopped killing things after the halfway two or three flybots. Edit: I used stealth kills on all enemies in the start stage and 1.1 and one or two stealth kills in 1.2

Double edit: THANK YOU for the immunity to gas upgrade and also for setting mines to be not-completely-lethal. Stage 2.4 was rough even as it was. I'm pretty bad at aiming though, so really it was just dealing with those damn exploding mines. Not the ones that you have to walk past, that's fine, but I wasn't paying enough attention and it seems like some of those mines kinda have a hit box that's pretty big. The ceiling ones, unless I'm supposed to roll dash past them. Oops.

agf.png

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
the invisibility timer is still ticking down during enemy conversation -- so by the time they're done talking if you don't skip it, they seem to be moving again. I failed the mission every time at the end of the dialogues unless I skipped them.
Thanks for the feedback, I fixed that in the latest update :)
I'm not pressuring a rush for public demo btw, just want to check how the game is progressing. If I see potential I might consider becoming a patreon I realy loved playing the last demo.
I'm waiting for the feedback of the polls right now, the public demo will be updated soon depending on when I manage to solve that bug with remembering completed missions and fix some minor issues with Stage 2 level geometry. I hope that it may happen in 10-14 days or less, but it's an old bug that haunted this game since its first public demo in April. Another thing which I want to update for the public demo is the prologue sequence. If you played the demo then you probably noticed that the first image sequence needs some improvements and I'm asking my supporters about what kind of improvements should we do now.

Kanon's dialogue (I think it was Kanon) in her VN scene is pretty atypical for a person of her age, like someone who's never had or spoken of sex in their lives, but given that we don't really know Kanon anyway it's probably fine.
It's "Caron" :) The romance route of Caron is "MILF that suppresses her lust and you make her submit to her lust" because of several events in her life. All romance routes progress depending on each HCG vote, things may get better if there will be more support because currently, I have to include both gameovers and HCGs into one HCG vote, as well as prioritize gameover scenes sometimes because they require less money for voiceover than romance routes.

There's some issues with the game remembering quests, and you'll need to retread mission 2 , 2.1 and 2.2 once or twice but I probably fucked up and did them out of order.
That's the major bug that I'm working on fixing right now. Finally, I have some time to work on the issue that existed from the first public release.

Also, Alpha, if you killed anyone on the way, that quest won't trigger. It nulls the objective.
Yep, this condition is mentioned at the starting cutscene of Stage 1.1. I don't remember was it fixed in that 0.135 demo though

My only major disappointment right now is that Kira doesn't shout things like 'hold me' when being grabbed by female enemies. I mean, this is still the kind of rough sex she enjoys, I think, regardless of whether or not her enemies can ejaculate so it feels like there's something missing. So, if it's possible to have the normal voice clips play even during the lesbian encounters in the field, that would be lovely.
Sure, I forgot to add some phrase triggers to her lesbian scenes because of lots of development stuff happening and also it depends on how horny she is (if the resistance bar is pink enough), as well as some of her lesbian scenes with Upgraded Female Thugs keep her mouth occupied with pussy, so there should be some audio engineering required to mimic "suppressed" audio for her phrases there. Thanks for noting this, I will fix it.

Lastly, here's this screenshot detailing my inventory on a fresh start veteran playthrough of stage 1.2. Because of the changes in the latest update, with how robot enemies work, I actually only destroyed the first half of the level -- stopped killing things after the halfway two or three flybots. Edit: I used stealth kills on all enemies in the start stage and 1.1 and one or two stealth kills in 1.2
Thanks, it helped a lot, the new balance works as it should because I provided too much ammo for the player before. As for EMP grenades, it's okay to have lots of them at the end of Stage 1.2 because they will be spent on landmines and stuff at Stages 2.3 and 2.4.

Double edit: THANK YOU for the immunity to gas upgrade and also for setting mines to be not-completely-lethal. Stage 2.4 was rough even as it was. I'm pretty bad at aiming though, so really it was just dealing with those damn exploding mines. Not the ones that you have to walk past, that's fine, but I wasn't paying enough attention and it seems like some of those mines kinda have a hit box that's pretty big. The ceiling ones, unless I'm supposed to roll dash past them. Oops.
You are welcome :) There were several places in new Deus Ex games that were full of poison gas landmines and the player could easily avoid them by installing the proper upgrade, so I borrowed this idea from there, as well as a motion detector stuff. I also look at some Splinter Cell / Metal Gear games from time to time for some inspiration, they have some interesting stuff there, especially 2D mobile versions of Splinter Cell which are more relevant to this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I don't know if it's counted as ads, but there is a poll for supporters about which the main girl will be playable next and it ends on 15 of October, so if anyone who reads this thread doesn't like Kira, but wants some other main girl to have more sex animations (Sigolla, Caron, Ming) - it's good time to vote for her. I will make different polls more often because our current polls revealed to me that I had some wrong expectations about what the audience wants, so it will help me to fix the development pipeline and prioritize things properly. Thanks!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
When talking to Ming after the first mission, about mission failure, it looks like the labels are reversed. Seems like the girls are saying each other's lines.

Reactions: Gfftuigftufd

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
When talking to Ming after the first mission, about mission failure, it looks like the labels are reversed. Seems like the girls are saying each other's lines.
Thanks for reporting this bug! Nobody reported it before, I fixed it :)

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
In regards to Karon, either I need glasses or a better PC. Probably both. I suspect that since I run at like 848x600 res and low graphics quality or whatever since I have to keep that low because potato computer that the R blended into an N.

Secondly, I've recalled that scene, I really should look at it again thoroughly but I apologize as my criticism was more than a bit harsh. I was just thrown by the phrase 'No time for these mountains'. Like are we going hiking or what, but, I mean, if that's my biggest complaint, then clearly this is fine.

This game is good enough that re-treading for me was hardly an issue -- even the falling mechanic hasn't been too mean. I mean, it was awful for me in 1.2 but it's more managable in the later levels despite bigger falls. At that point I just don't fall. Haha. I do wish you luck in quashing that bug. I might delete all my saves and see if that changes anything, this game doesn't take more than 40 minutes to run through.

In regards to stage 1.2, I did actually use all my ammunition there as you can see. I was going for more of a 'Sigolla route' playthrough so I figured I needed to crush them all. But with the changes I assume that the deactivation switch works for boosting Siggy's affection? Not that it's even necessary, of course.

And yes, I used a metric ton of EMP grenades on the later stages.

I know my vote doesn't count but I rather like Kira and Siggy's dynamic. At the same time , if Kanon is supposed to be a milf then I'm just going to put it out there that milf-lesbians or milf bisexuals or whatever are not portrayed in media near enough, so I'm just going to leave that there with my endorsement and appreciation.

Lastly, I would like to offer another sincere apology. In an earlier thread I called Kira 'Lucy'. I was watching one of the Futurama episodes where she makes an appearance and because of the second name of Liu, I made a stupid.

Thank you.

Reactions: DarkExecutor
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes