Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
If you want to start to the new version mission 2.0
This save file let's you start with:

Perfect stealth, no detected, all non lethal attack, no kills.
Perfect visual novel replies, all replies +5 affection
Finished card game with 3 men
Hacking lvl 2
10 spare parts (I never really needed that I only used Stones)
2nd mission +10 to blonde +5 to pink -5 to dark girl affection (blue objective finished)
No cheats used

Just extract folder to Appdata/LocalLow/DarkExecutor/GuiltyForce
It might overwrite 1st save slot

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Full changelog (0.31):

Features:

• Stage 3.1 (Sigolla) and Stage 3.2 (Caron);
  • 2 HCGs (Kira x Upgraded Female Thug and Ming gameover scene);
  • 18 sex animations;
  • 4 new guns;
  • Remotely-controlled charges;
  • Caron and Caron x Kira decoy device;
Fixed bugs/improvements:

• The game engine was updated from old Unity 5.6.6 to modern 2019.3. Please install .NET Framework Runtime 4 or newer if you’re using Windows 7;
  • Fixed an issue with spawning the wrong animation for Ming on Stage 3;
  • New post-processing tweaks for the levels;
  • Updated some textures for VN rooms;
  • Watching the VN scene with Sigolla in CC will give five decoy devices instead of one, the same goes for Caron’s scene;
  • Post-processing will not be turned off for mobile and Low settings (for now);
  • Backgrounds for chapters 4 and 5 were added into the gallery;
  • Win x64:
  • Win x32:
  • Android:
  • Mac:
  • Linux:

Last edited:

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
1) The HCG with Upgraded Female Thug from the first screenshot will be unlocked if you surrender to Upgraded Female Thug or Flying Female Thug (gameover during Stage 2 missions);
2) The HCG with Ming will be unlocked if you surrender during Stage 3 mission with Ming.

I checked my settings for these levels, it seems that I missed adding these gameovers as unlockable HCGs without losing after the completion of these levels. If you use cheats in the main menu then they will be unlocked for sure, though. I've fixed it and this fix will be available in version 0.32 which I'm working on now. Hopefully, it will include long-awaited custom controls for the Settings window, too.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
So... i guess no cheat for 0.3? Game is hard even at lowest...i wanna see the good stuff...not spent hours trying to just "survive"

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Controls are fucky.

On controller, right jumps and left crouches, so you can't move anywhere.
On keyboard, sometimes Z just won't fire, and somtimes and X won't melee (also, both melee buttons should obviously be next to each other, or even the same button with a blade/taser equipped, not shoot,melee,GRENADE,other-melee)

Doesn't matter if you have energy or ammo, sometimes it just won't attack.
Not really playable until fixed.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So... i guess no cheat for 0.3? Game is hard even at lowest...i wanna see the good stuff...not spent hours trying to just "survive"
I usually place the cheat click area somewhere around the head, breast, belly, or pussy area of one of the girls at the main menu for each build. It gives me the confidence that people will read the description for the build every time :)

Controls are fucky.

On controller, right jumps and left crouches, so you can't move anywhere.
On keyboard, sometimes Z just won't fire, and somtimes and X won't melee (also, both melee buttons should obviously be next to each other, or even the same button with a blade/taser equipped, not shoot,melee,GRENADE,other-melee)

Doesn't matter if you have energy or ammo, sometimes it just won't attack.
Not really playable until fixed.
What controller do you use? That game version was intended for Xbox 360-like controllers.

Z will not fire if you have a weapon overheat or if your magazine is empty. A melee attack with energy blades or stun will not work if you don't have bracers intact for clothing, and they require energy. It was mentioned in the tutorial at the start of the game, as far as I remember. The rest is fixed by making custom controls in the game, which is already partially implemented by me.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I usually place the cheat click area somewhere around the head, breast, belly, or pussy area of one of the girls at the main menu for each build. It gives me the confidence that people will read the description for the build every time :)

What controller do you use? That game version was intended for Xbox 360-like controllers.

Z will not fire if you have a weapon overheat or if your magazine is empty. A melee attack with energy blades or stun will not work if you don't have bracers intact for clothing, and they require energy. It was mentioned in the tutorial at the start of the game, as far as I remember. The rest is fixed by making custom controls in the game, which is already partially implemented by me.
Ps4 controller. My weapon is a basic pistol (or an assault rifle) which doesn't seem to overheat and it's loaded.
I have full clothing and a full bar of energy. Sometimes the buttons just don't do things. Especially in the middle of a firefight.

Also, the grenade button seems to randomly throw two grenades simultaniously.

I don't think remapping will fix this, the game is simply not responding correctly to button inputs.

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
Yo how is the work going? Of all the side scroller games i ve played this one was unique both in art and gameplay and i really enjoyed it , and as a follower i think the progress speed is a little low

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yo how is the work going? Of all the side scroller games i ve played this one was unique both in art and gameplay and i really enjoyed it , and as a follower i think the progress speed is a little low
I moved almost all updates on the game to our Discord server during the last half of the year because Patreon has a strange moderation policy, here is how you can connect your Patreon account and Discord: As for the game itself, I was spending time on making assets for its 3D sequel because the current game is not sustainable from a commercial point of view and I realized this fact in the spring. I hope to release version 0.5 of the current game soon with an ending and then switch to filling it with more content like HCGs, animations, fixing bugs, etc. while working on the second game. Also, I'm making an ability for the people to export their inventory from the end of the first game into the beginning of the second because it will start on the ship.

Reactions: Onkin and Solifugo

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
I moved almost all updates on the game to our Discord server during the last half of the year because Patreon has a strange moderation policy, here is how you can connect your Patreon account and Discord: As for the game itself, I was spending time on making assets for its 3D sequel because the current game is not sustainable from a commercial point of view and I realized this fact in the spring. I hope to release version 0.5 of the current game soon with an ending and then switch to filling it with more content like HCGs, animations, fixing bugs, etc. while working on the second game. Also, I'm making an ability for the people to export their inventory from the end of the first game into the beginning of the second because it will start on the ship.
yea that makes sense I understand people dont want to risk there patreon being suspended

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes