Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Is there a way to reset the progress, so long time since I played so I want to start fresh. But I can't find where that is stored, I've deleted both the folder where it runs from and the one in Appdata.
Besides the folder in AppData, the game stores the data in registry - run "regedit" in Windows console, find "H_KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DarkExecutor\Guilty Force" and remove this folder in the registry

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
+I came for the game but stayed for the music :D well, that was the last place I was at before I closed the game window (Quit).
+Yeah, I fell in love with it at first.. I thought "Yes! Finally someone made a game that MC gets penetrated instead of killed (Game Over) in between life bar refills."
+That the MC gets to continue on from where they got rooted on the spot.
= But this is where the game (for me) goes down hill.....
-On my first play, I got to an area to Turn off the Generator, and then MC was walking at 1 step every 3 seconds, and that's with the 'Run' option turned 'ON' - I couldn't see what was different in stats-wise for the reason. And turning on the generator is no an option.
-Thus I had to start new again, but this time I unlocked 100%, game starts off really nicely, I almost became invincible until I got blown up. Dunno if it was a coincidence; or if the game is programmed to be HARDER when 100% is unlocked.
-I have to be hard pressed against enemies to shoot them - literally pressing -> (or) D to touch my MC to enemy. So no run and shoot option? or stop and shoot? Being hard pressed against enemy is invitation for a sex scene :D lol.. not that I'm complaining too much, but it's just realistic enough ;)
-The choice of the letter keys I have to use to use weapons kept throwing me off.. like 'v' for laser, and 'x' for what again? ... And then half the time they didn't work. That's where I lost interest in the game and then started exploring what the "100% unlocked" had to offer ... my favorites are looking at the naked yummy guys in the dress/undress are, and the 'AUDIO' player (as I said in first line).
=In my 27yrs of gaming experience, I don't know if I'm all-platform-game'd-out, or certain platform games killed it for me, or I just grew out of them, or all-of-the-above, plus my experience of PSP (PlayStationPortable); platform games get super hard level by level, and PSP's were on the 4th level, that's how I feel about this game [Guilty Force].
-It's fun for the first few tries or 30 minutes worth of it but then got bored of it very quickly ...and never got to the end of the 1st level "O.O"
-Yes, the first level is too dingy = needs to be a bit brighter - You can put it as an option maybe!?
-Also add an option to turn off certain fetishes, like; MC gets rooted by male enemies only, or all females, or all futas, or all machines, or all the other differ creatures.
-The sound of the pink and metal enemy needs swapping out that doesn't sound like glass marbles being swirled around in a round plastic container ..lol..
-Wish we could zoom closer to sex acts.
=Overall, it's a pretty good game, I do recommend it for anyone that seeks this genre. I guess it's good for retro gamers - like I was still playing the PlayStation PSX games way into the era of PS4 until I got a pc in 2008 and almost immediately never touched another console game again, and with me in my 40's; I'm hunting for this era kind of games.

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, so you introduce a tentacle "dummy trap" in the intro mission, make it unavoidable, and then there's never another one?

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
New game doesn't even start on Win 7 32/64 (CTD). Looks like thing has some issues with graphic on this field ...

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
New game doesn't even start on Win 7 32/64 (CTD). Looks like thing has some issues with graphic on this field ...
I recommend you to check your graphics card drivers, this game is developed and tested on a desktop with Windows 7 x64 along with nVidia GTX 970 graphics card.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
+I came for the game but stayed for the music :D well, that was the last place I was at before I closed the game window (Quit).
+Yeah, I fell in love with it at first.. I thought "Yes! Finally someone made a game that MC gets penetrated instead of killed (Game Over) in between life bar refills."
+That the MC gets to continue on from where they got rooted on the spot.
= But this is where the game (for me) goes down hill.....
-On my first play, I got to an area to Turn off the Generator, and then MC was walking at 1 step every 3 seconds, and that's with the 'Run' option turned 'ON' - I couldn't see what was different in stats-wise for the reason. And turning on the generator is no an option.
-Thus I had to start new again, but this time I unlocked 100%, game starts off really nicely, I almost became invincible until I got blown up. Dunno if it was a coincidence; or if the game is programmed to be HARDER when 100% is unlocked.
-I have to be hard pressed against enemies to shoot them - literally pressing -> (or) D to touch my MC to enemy. So no run and shoot option? or stop and shoot? Being hard pressed against enemy is invitation for a sex scene :D lol.. not that I'm complaining too much, but it's just realistic enough ;)
-The choice of the letter keys I have to use to use weapons kept throwing me off.. like 'v' for laser, and 'x' for what again? ... And then half the time they didn't work. That's where I lost interest in the game and then started exploring what the "100% unlocked" had to offer ... my favorites are looking at the naked yummy guys in the dress/undress are, and the 'AUDIO' player (as I said in first line).
=In my 27yrs of gaming experience, I don't know if I'm all-platform-game'd-out, or certain platform games killed it for me, or I just grew out of them, or all-of-the-above, plus my experience of PSP (PlayStationPortable); platform games get super hard level by level, and PSP's were on the 4th level, that's how I feel about this game [Guilty Force].
-It's fun for the first few tries or 30 minutes worth of it but then got bored of it very quickly ...and never got to the end of the 1st level "O.O"
-Yes, the first level is too dingy = needs to be a bit brighter - You can put it as an option maybe!?
-Also add an option to turn off certain fetishes, like; MC gets rooted by male enemies only, or all females, or all futas, or all machines, or all the other differ creatures.
-The sound of the pink and metal enemy needs swapping out that doesn't sound like glass marbles being swirled around in a round plastic container ..lol..
-Wish we could zoom closer to sex acts.
=Overall, it's a pretty good game, I do recommend it for anyone that seeks this genre. I guess it's good for retro gamers - like I was still playing the PlayStation PSX games way into the era of PS4 until I got a pc in 2008 and almost immediately never touched another console game again, and with me in my 40's; I'm hunting for this era kind of games.
Can you record your bug with generator or take a screenshot? That switch could be turned on only once.
You can shoot any moment and the character will stop to start shooting. There is no option to run AND shoot, that's true.
The controls can be changed in Settings menu, that's why I added custom controls, lots of people didn't like default key bindings, so everybody can change the bindings according to their personal preferences now.
~ key will open menu with cheats, you can press "complete mission" and skip the whole level if you didn't manage to complete it.
To perform a melee attack with blades or a melee stun, the player should have enough energy and bracers intact for her costume. I know that some people find it counter-intuitive, so this stuff will be replaced in a sequel by multi-functional knife that can stun and kill (like it was in MGS 4).
The same goes for the first couple of levels, they were designed to be dark and there is Night Vision upgrade in Enhancements section of character menu. The first level in the sequel will be brighter.

I'm glad that you liked the game in general and the music, too :) I put some effort into ordering custom music for some levels and even a song with vocals for the credits. Thanks!

P.S. What enemy did you mean by "the pink and metal enemy"? How did it look like?

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wait, so you introduce a tentacle "dummy trap" in the intro mission, make it unavoidable, and then there's never another one?
Well, technically there are some jumping tentacles on stages 4 and 4.1, but yeah, there are no other tentacle traps on the rest of the levels (for now).

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Well, technically there are some jumping tentacles on stages 4 and 4.1, but yeah, there are no other tentacle traps on the rest of the levels (for now).
Is there a chance for more bdsm content to be added ( like light whiping and training bad ends )?

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
does anyone have a save that goes right into the blue mission? Curious to make that jump to that team mission it looks like

Kethoda-7

Mar 26, 2021
So I've tested out GForce android version
On a motorola Z3 play
The Processor is a Octa-Core 1.8GHz Kryo 260.
With about Memory: 4GB/6GB, LPDDR4, 1333MHz.
And 4/6GBof RAM. On Snapdragon 636.
Well I gotta say it has surprisingly smooth gameplay on this hunk o junk (game quality got better during hscenes so it definitely is loading things a tad bit early in normal gameplay for mobile ) so I'd definitely say optimization won't be a hassle

Again general story is a solid 7.4(good references also)
Sprite work is 7 (only cuz of that running animation but kinda funny though)
Android Ui is 5.7 it's not bad but useable-
Controller is same a keyboard solid 8

First playthrough on the pc version (I don't have the specs for it but I know it runs crisis really good on med settings) solid 8.8
All around rating after a second playthrough on mobile is 7.6

I hope Gforce gets the attention it deserves

Reactions: DarkExecutor

Kethoda-7

Mar 26, 2021
(continuing from last post due to my own dumb ass)
Well I'm definitely gonna say for being a tad clunky its gonna have a comfy place on my phone

Its definitely worth the try

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkExecutor

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know how to reset controls? For some reason I can't shoot/submit anymore. Whenever I try and change it in configure controls it won't let me.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
You need cheat engine to make it work. Open CE, attach it to the game and just check the box to freeze health.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
can i reset the controls somehow? i managed to assign the "shoot" command to (blank) and it wont change back when i click it and try to assign a button to it... I cant see "reset controls" anywhere and i dont want to make a melee only run tbh.

Reactions: Roku133

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
can i reset the controls somehow? i managed to assign the "shoot" command to (blank) and it wont change back when i click it and try to assign a button to it... I cant see "reset controls" anywhere and i dont want to make a melee only run tbh.
nvm, changing res worked. i can re assign.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes