Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Also, if you don't manage to re-assign controls for some reason, you can try to nuke the registry data of the game to reset the config - the controls configuration is stored there: https://f95zone.to/threads/guilty-force-wish-of-the-colony-v0-5-team-guilty-force.28844/post-5399933 I'll see what I can do about making "Reset controls" buttons for the Settings menu.
i also have a weird bug when i try to start mission 2, i can play it but i move very weirdly and slow and im invincible but cant shoot and only step like two steps then it stops and the character runs on place for some reason, i also cant sprint, any fix?

edit: i also cant crouch or jump, i tried restarting the game but that wont work either, i also cant switch weapons or throw nades.

Matt64091

Jul 5, 2017
I'm stumped on how to progress in stage 3. I need to get to the second floor, but can't jump high enough and I don't see any way up. Any tips/advice?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I stuck on the first Ming (pink haired girl) mission. How do I get to the second save point? I cannot jump that far.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm stumped on how to progress in stage 3. I need to get to the second floor, but can't jump high enough and I don't see any way up. Any tips/advice?
I stuck on the first Ming (pink haired girl) mission. How do I get to the second save point? I cannot jump that far.
The purpose of Stage 3 is to teach the player how to use teleporter gun - if you equip that gun and shoot at the following teleporting point near the second floor - it will teleport the player there.
Stage_3_TeleportingPoint.png

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
^ also has to be quick on timing the platform as well or else you will take damage just a note to what dark executor was saying the platform will disappear as well.

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, just found this game very recently. Played for about 4 hours and had a pretty fun time. The animations are pretty decent. I was able to get off pretty nicely to them. The only issue I have with the animations is either have them have greater detail, add a camera control feature because honestly I would love to just zoom in closer to see the animation play out. The stealth can be a bit janky but I found no issue with it so far. I'm only on mission 2.3 and the game kicks my ass. I may be bad but I feel that enemies do too much damage and I neither have the ammo nor the damage needed to take them out. Enemies deal a lot of damage and you have little to do in response.

However, I think if the goal of the game is to get raped then I think it's fine. At least give the player incentive to find it ok to get raped. I understand that you get free invincibility after breaking out which is great because the enemies are balls hard and they swarm like crazy. If you add a corruption system to the girls would be nice. Something like the more you get raped the hornier you get in the mission. I know that this is a thing when in sex but it would be nice to see when out of rape. At least have a nice system in there or maybe a masturbation key to make things more fun for the player who just wants to get off. The cumflation mechanic is frustrating and maybe there should also be a way to leak it out manually through said masturbation key. Again for those wanting more lewd in this game a way to seduce enemies without triggering alarms would be an interesting way to beat levels. Maybe if you seduce enemies you have the option to stun them or lethally kill them after you finish having sex with them, femme-fetale style. Maybe a way to strip would be nice too, horny brain talking here.

For actual mechanical complaints minus the enemy scaling and damage. I think a map feature would be nice to have on default. A way to be able to move the camera up, down, left and right would be nice. Also get rid of save points. Allow for auto saving or manual saving in this game. I got so fed up with mission 2.2 and 2.3 because there were no save points available. Either give more save points, add a map that shows save points but does not reveal the surrounding area or something.

Love the game and hope the development goes great! Also I'm a sicko, add Impregnation.

Dec 17, 2019
Hey just wondering, is there any threat to this game being cancelled because of shortcomings in funding? How are you guys doing right now?

Feel like I've seen games with less content/promise get more patreon dollas.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, just found this game very recently. Played for about 4 hours and had a pretty fun time. The animations are pretty decent. I was able to get off pretty nicely to them. The only issue I have with the animations is either have them have greater detail, add a camera control feature because honestly I would love to just zoom in closer to see the animation play out. The stealth can be a bit janky but I found no issue with it so far. I'm only on mission 2.3 and the game kicks my ass. I may be bad but I feel that enemies do too much damage and I neither have the ammo nor the damage needed to take them out. Enemies deal a lot of damage and you have little to do in response.

However, I think if the goal of the game is to get raped then I think it's fine. At least give the player incentive to find it ok to get raped. I understand that you get free invincibility after breaking out which is great because the enemies are balls hard and they swarm like crazy. If you add a corruption system to the girls would be nice. Something like the more you get raped the hornier you get in the mission. I know that this is a thing when in sex but it would be nice to see when out of rape. At least have a nice system in there or maybe a masturbation key to make things more fun for the player who just wants to get off. The cumflation mechanic is frustrating and maybe there should also be a way to leak it out manually through said masturbation key. Again for those wanting more lewd in this game a way to seduce enemies without triggering alarms would be an interesting way to beat levels. Maybe if you seduce enemies you have the option to stun them or lethally kill them after you finish having sex with them, femme-fetale style. Maybe a way to strip would be nice too, horny brain talking here.

For actual mechanical complaints minus the enemy scaling and damage. I think a map feature would be nice to have on default. A way to be able to move the camera up, down, left and right would be nice. Also get rid of save points. Allow for auto saving or manual saving in this game. I got so fed up with mission 2.2 and 2.3 because there were no save points available. Either give more save points, add a map that shows save points but does not reveal the surrounding area or something.

Love the game and hope the development goes great! Also I'm a sicko, add Impregnation.
Hi! Thanks for lots of detailed feedback!
1) Getting rid of save points is not possible for this project, it would require making this system from scratch and I don't want to break something that works. However, if you have any suggestions about levels where there should be more save points - please tell me, I will check the levels, maybe there is some space for more save points.
2) Minimap is done and it will be available in the next build 0.51, I'm working on art for that build right now.
3) As for the button for dumping the cum from the belly - I'm considering the option to add this button into Settings because lots of people were confused about this issue.
4) As for corruption stat for each character - I don't like the idea of corruption stat in general for this game, I would call it "Kinkiness" and there should be more options on how to use this stat in some context. I'm still thinking about these options because I don't want to add the stat that will be not used in a game at all.
5) Adding impregnation is cool, but it would require to think how to handle it as gameplay mechanics. The same goes for non-lethally seducing enemies, for example (will it be a special implant upgrade or it will require the minimal level of "Kinkiness" from the character, etc.). I like some of your ideas, but it requires more time for me to overthink how to handle this properly in terms of gameplay.

Hey just wondering, is there any threat to this game being cancelled because of shortcomings in funding? How are you guys doing right now?

Feel like I've seen games with less content/promise get more patreon dollas.
The reason number one of why I want to move into 3D is to save funding to complete the second game because I can do lots of stuff with 3D models, but my drawing skills suck, so that's why I had to hire artists to do the job for the first game. However, I discovered some pipeline of making HCGs that I want to try for version 0.51 and get feedback from supporters, if they like the results of my work - my hands will be untied for making more HCGs for the first game and finally properly fill the HCG gallery there.

I've been in a hospital with COVID for three weeks, folks, I'm sorry for my late reply. Don't get sick, it sucks to be ill, especially with this stuff.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Please, how much of the game is completed? I want to support it.
The main plot of the game is complete. Its ending generates the code with your items, key decisions, romance results, and other stuff that will be transferred into the second game (the player will be able to enter the code at the start of the second game and there is a decoding function done for that). I love the idea of transferring progress between games like Bioware did before they became a disaster.

The main direction of my work for the first game is finishing translations, adding more HCGs and animations. Also, adding some small improvements and adding some side missions that don't affect the main plot. I've had to cut several missions from Stages 3 and 4 to get the main plot done in time.

example_code.png

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Thanks for lots of detailed feedback!
1) Getting rid of save points is not possible for this project, it would require making this system from scratch and I don't want to break something that works. However, if you have any suggestions about levels where there should be more save points - please tell me, I will check the levels, maybe there is some space for more save points.
2) Minimap is done and it will be available in the next build 0.51, I'm working on art for that build right now.
3) As for the button for dumping the cum from the belly - I'm considering the option to add this button into Settings because lots of people were confused about this issue.
4) As for corruption stat for each character - I don't like the idea of corruption stat in general for this game, I would call it "Kinkiness" and there should be more options on how to use this stat in some context. I'm still thinking about these options because I don't want to add the stat that will be not used in a game at all.
5) Adding impregnation is cool, but it would require to think how to handle it as gameplay mechanics. The same goes for non-lethally seducing enemies, for example (will it be a special implant upgrade or it will require the minimal level of "Kinkiness" from the character, etc.). I like some of your ideas, but it requires more time for me to overthink how to handle this properly in terms of gameplay.

Honestly I am glad to know you have taken it into consideration at all. I was just thinking that Save points needed to be known. Like an option to notify a player when a save point is nearby on screen? Idk. Like I said a masturbation key would be nice, you could tie it to the player orgasm meter that pops up when the player gets raped. As for the Non-Lethally Seducing an enemy and the whole "kinkiness" idea you had, why not create it's own stat for the game to keep track of or tie it to the orgasm meter mentioned before? Maybe make this orgasm meter called "Arousal" like some other games has it and tied actions to the level of arousal you have at the time.

Now Impregnation, honestly it was a joke suggestion lol. But I am happy to see you would love to try it out one day. Gameplay does make it a hard thing to implement. Not to mention some don't like it in general. You could have it tied to a optional thing. Like going into the options menu to turn it on or off. For what happens during gameplay you could try experimenting with eggs possibly? Most of the women are enhanced by cybernetics. Possibly their body has a defense protocol against impregnation and seals the fertilized egg into an egg pod that the female then pushes out during gameplay. Then a little drone can pick it up ans return it to base? Just spit ballin ideas here.

Also I really hope you're ok! You can fight this illness off!

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Uhm, I'm probably retarded, but how the hell do I progress after mission 1.2? I can only replay said mission and have already talked to everyone aboard the ship.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Uhm, I'm probably retarded, but how the hell do I progress after mission 1.2? I can only replay said mission and have already talked to everyone aboard the ship.
When the missions 1.1 and 1.2 are complete, mission 2 will open. Did you finish mission 1.1?

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
When the missions 1.1 and 1.2 are complete, mission 2 will open. Did you finish mission 1.1?
Yep, I was definitely retarded. I thought 1.1 was the introductory mission. Maybe you want to hide 1.2 until 1.1 is done? On the other hand I might be the only one to not get that.

Thanks for your answer. I consider supporting your patreon cuz I really like the game.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
Stuck on the hacking mini game in the Ming no-alert level because my color blindness makes me unable to complete the hacking mini-game. Could someone tell me the code or something please? (I Know I could skip the level using the cheat menu but I would lose out on the upgrade chips).

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes