1) 12 new missions (end of the main plot);
2) 2 HCGs (gameovers for Caron and Sigolla);
3) 38 sex animations;
4) Arenas and VR missions for Sigolla, Caron, and Ming;
5) Smoke landmines and charges;
6) Optional pixelation effect for in-game levels and gameovers;
7) Replayable missions;

Fixed bugs/improvements:
1) Major update to Settings window: customizable controls for keyboard and gamepad, resolution selection, and other stuff. Some default key mappings were changed, too;
2) The first phase of localization has been started. The partial translations for UI/HUD elements were added for the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Vietnamese. These translations still need to be checked and corrected here and there, so if you're a native speaker and you noticed some errors - feel free to make a comment or message me with a list of these fixes;
3) Small updates of in-game level graphics in some levels;
4) Added two new backgrounds into the Gallery;
5) Bugfixes.
P.S. Due to the technical limitations of Unity, the game can't get the full list of supported resolutions of your device on Android. So I made a technical workaround by assembling a list of the most popular Android resolutions. You can play with picking lower/higher resolution for your device to check how the UI fits the screen and does it improve the performance of the game or not. 1280x800 worked well for my Android tablet and 1280x720 / 1920x1080 worked well for my phone. Fullscreen checkbox determines whether an application will render outside safe area with Android buttons or not.

dragonfirex22

Jul 19, 2018
The amount of people who can't read on this website baffle the mind. Literally said they moved to discord and people were still calling it dead.

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Version 0.5

Win x64 :
Win x32 : < fixed to what darkexecutor2 said today
Linux :
Mac :
Android :

For those who been itching to try the new version your welcome :p

Last edited:

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The Win x32 build archive was broken, thanks for reporting it, folks, I re-uploaded a new one into the post for supporters on Patreon.

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think that I haven't checked out the development of this game for months, and just checking in I'm super pleased to see how far along it's coming.

Mar 22, 2018
be fun, if didnt send pc into complete meltdown, on lowest graphics. Can run pretty much anything else on high, or medium, but this game with less pixels then space invader cant be run on low without it trying to melt my pc.

Nereid8

Dec 23, 2017
Greetings from México, really impressive how far the project got in the time I was not looking also it warms my heart when a developer adds a spanish translation nowdays considering I had to get used to play games in english XD. In regards to the spanish UI it looks fairly decent so far with only 2 small fixes I've noticed so far:

Enhancements tab:
- The column "Arms" is translated as "Los brazos" which is accurate but for consistency it should say "Brazos".
- The upgrade "One Punch Fist" is translated as "Pelea confusa" so "Confusing fight"(?) did some reference got crossed or was the name just changed? Possible translations could be "Puñetazo simple" (To keep it as a One Punch Man reference) or "Un solo golpe" to keep a more literal "A single punch" vibe.

Once I have more time I will check again for more. Also hopefully next version can improve performance? Because right now it reaaaally strains PCs despite using fairly decent tech, dont get me wrong the game runs without lag on high but feels like im close to overheat constantly

Reactions: DarkExecutor

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Is there a way to reset the progress, so long time since I played so I want to start fresh. But I can't find where that is stored, I've deleted both the folder where it runs from and the one in Appdata.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Greetings from México, really impressive how far the project got in the time I was not looking also it warms my heart when a developer adds a spanish translation nowdays considering I had to get used to play games in english XD. In regards to the spanish UI it looks fairly decent so far with only 2 small fixes I've noticed so far:

Enhancements tab:
- The column "Arms" is translated as "Los brazos" which is accurate but for consistency it should say "Brazos".
- The upgrade "One Punch Fist" is translated as "Pelea confusa" so "Confusing fight"(?) did some reference got crossed or was the name just changed? Possible translations could be "Puñetazo simple" (To keep it as a One Punch Man reference) or "Un solo golpe" to keep a more literal "A single punch" vibe.

Once I have more time I will check again for more. Also hopefully next version can improve performance? Because right now it reaaaally strains PCs despite using fairly decent tech, dont get me wrong the game runs without lag on high but feels like im close to overheat constantly
Thanks a lot for your feedback! I fixed those translations and I chose "Puñetazo simple" for One Punch Fist upgrade because it was a One Punch Man reference from the start ;) If you find more errors in Spanish translations - feel free to message me in direct messages or post this stuff into this thread, it would be nice to polish these translations. As for overheating, I've had some constructive discussion with member of Loverslab forum, they did some experiments with drivers and they say that the overheat is caused by the game not limiting its FPS by default. I added VSync setting into the Settings menu in some previous builds, it should limit game's framerate, too (60 for PC, 30 for Android, I guess). Try to turn this option on and check how your graphics card works. Also, if you turn on "Ignore background bonus" option, it may improve performance and decrease the workload for graphics card, too. Looking forward to your reply!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes