Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
just curious, might not be the right place to ask, but, why are there so many MEGA links (not just this game) that are removed/not available?

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Erm, what's the difference in ver 0.51?
Version 0.51 is released.

Features:

1) 10 new animations (Ming x PST members);
2) 4 HCGs (gameovers for Kira x Sora / Ouranos / Zero / Sentry Robots);
3) Mini-map (it can affect the performance of the game, so it's disabled by default for now);

Fixed bugs/improvements:
1) V-Sync is enabled by default during the first game launch - turning on V-Sync solves issues with overheat and fixes framerate;
2) The usage of Vulkan API is disabled for Android by default to make the application more stable;
3) Belly inflation movement speed debuff can be disabled, better inflation controls in Settings window;
4) Fixes for Spanish HUD translations;
5) New stat (Lust) is introduced for every character. It can be increased by watching character's romance scene in Command Center, by losing HoloJack minigame with him/her, and by having lots of sexual interactions during missions;
6) Updated relationship indicators for the characters in Command Center;
7) Updated loading screen window;
8) Bugfixes.

Teaser for the second game:
/

Quickun

Aug 12, 2020
i also have a weird bug when i try to start mission 2, i can play it but i move very weirdly and slow and im invincible but cant shoot and only step like two steps then it stops and the character runs on place for some reason, i also cant sprint, any fix?

edit: i also cant crouch or jump, i tried restarting the game but that wont work either, i also cant switch weapons or throw nades.
I'm also stuck in this state.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, playing through the 0.5 and I like this for the most part, but there's a few criticisms I have of things that have that might be worth considering:

1) That base walk speed is... annoying. Slow enough to justify a sprint mechanic, but not nearly fast enough for me to be okay with not sprinting. It feels to me as slow as Metal Gear Solid 1's crawling state.
SUGGESTION: Walk speed upgrade in enhancements if you intend to keep this base speed.

2) Reloading the gun. Maybe I have not figured out the flow or something. Reloading has a speed upgrade, I know, but maybe also consider an anti-interrupt upgrade, too. Shooting is annoying at the moment because everything I encountered interrupts the reloading.

3)The grapple and stun mini-game is hard to see. Having the bright white on the yellow icons makes it hard/impossible to see what button I need to press when it's at full brightness.

4) Hacking needs a quick tutorial on what you need to do (explain what the different colour lights do) before you actually do it.

Otherwise, I had fun playing this build.

DarkExecutor

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So, playing through the 0.5 and I like this for the most part, but there's a few criticisms I have of things that have that might be worth considering:

1) That base walk speed is... annoying. Slow enough to justify a sprint mechanic, but not nearly fast enough for me to be okay with not sprinting. It feels to me as slow as Metal Gear Solid 1's crawling state.
SUGGESTION: Walk speed upgrade in enhancements if you intend to keep this base speed.

2) Reloading the gun. Maybe I have not figured out the flow or something. Reloading has a speed upgrade, I know, but maybe also consider an anti-interrupt upgrade, too. Shooting is annoying at the moment because everything I encountered interrupts the reloading.

3)The grapple and stun mini-game is hard to see. Having the bright white on the yellow icons makes it hard/impossible to see what button I need to press when it's at full brightness.

4) Hacking needs a quick tutorial on what you need to do (explain what the different colour lights do) before you actually do it.

Otherwise, I had fun playing this build.
Issues 1 and 2 are fixed by new enhancements in the upcoming update to the game. Issue 3 is fixed by making more transparent glowing animation of that button in the upcoming update, too. Issue 4 is partially solved in the current version because there is a section in Help menu about hacking, but I'll think about adding some simple picture or illustration into the level closer to the place where the player meets the first terminal. Thanks for detailed feedback and good ideas!

Vinatieri

Jun 27, 2017
Just checked out the teaser for the 2nd game and I have to say I'm not a fan of switching to 3D. The 2D art and animations in the first game were great and it sucks that they're being replaced by 3D models and such. I get that it's probably more efficient to work with 3D assets, it's just a shame that the 2D stuff is getting phased out.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes