Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
I've seen everything 0.29 has to offer, so here's a new translation file for XUnity that should include (almost) all game dialogue so far. Just copy it over to AutoTranslator > Translation > en > Text
If the folder isn't there yet, start the game with XUnity at least once, let it translate a few lines and close the game.
I had put this file into the directory, but there's still delay in the dialogues ingame, is that how it works? Because I thought the translation file will make the english dialogues appear instantly.
Sorry, this is the first time i use this autotranslate thingy.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I had put this file into the directory, but there's still delay in the dialogues ingame, is that how it works? Because I thought the translation file will make the english dialogues appear instantly.
Sorry, this is the first time i use this autotranslate thingy.
Yes that's perfectly normal behaviour. Basically, matching dialogue that has already been translated before in your AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt takes XUnity about 1 second of delay to find it within the .txt. For any dialogue unknown to your .txt this delay extends to 3-4 seconds depending on your internet connection as that is when XUnity actually does the translating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokabeto

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Still no clue what's going on passed a certain point, that chiron fog mission is broken or something, in fact there's STILL a lot that's broken in one way or another.

Also I'm preferring the sexual content of the first game so far...

One of my favourite moments from the first game was when that guy tells you about what happened at his
neighbours and it starts a black and white flashback where it shows the guy dead and the girl getting helplessly sucked dry by 3 of those red egg crawling dudes, but you don't exactly know what they're really doing to her during the flashback and then you go to that house from the flashback then you find her shriveled up body.

It's a shame that the MC doesn't get consequences like that in that game or this one.

A good example would be that tentacle tree enemy that's supposed to be turning the MC into a seedbed when it grabs her, but it never actually happens if you lose to them, or those red egg crawling dudes don't suck you dry like they did that girl.

When an enemy GAME OVER's you, most of the time nothing happens, there's no interesting consequences despite it being descibed that way whenever an enemy starts raping her... it just says "press the R key to restart"... that's BORING!

movehaver455

Apr 29, 2023
Hey so this may be the most dumb question asked here but I could not find an answer to it. How do you skip? Like when it says skip at the top right. Ive tried clicking on it and pressing random keys but nothing is working for me.

• Wow
Reactions: hu lover

dagger1012

Feb 2, 2019
Hey so this may be the most dumb question asked here but I could not find an answer to it. How do you skip? Like when it says skip at the top right. Ive tried clicking on it and pressing random keys but nothing is working for me.
You skip by pressing and holding the enter key. That should be it, unless it's been rebound to another key

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I think the fly game over was still not finished tho?

He never continued work on it . . .
You mean the Bandit Voltis gameover in the forest?
Yeah, that is probably considered finished if GH1 content is anything to go by (Circus, Mines, Mistletina). Just your random "one-off" kind of content that won't be expanded upon for few years, if ever :D

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Question. How do I trigger the Debt Collector in V29? I haven't played the game since V26. Thank you!
after releasing new version they are doing "how to" on their Ci-en

To increase your debt you have to sleep in tavern. Im really tired of skiping this
You need to spend money and lose everything that they could take: aphrodisiac, potions and etc.
After several fights and grope scenes they will actually steal everything that they can take for replacement for debt and after that you'll get bang scene

Last edited:

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Where do I find Vivi to buy more enemies for the gallery?
Go to shilon village, head right from the bar. There's a house on this way before you reach the village walls, enter that house to find Vivi. Alternatively, just teleport to Vivis lab and head upstairs.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
As much as I've been praising this game, it is disappointing that they didn't really up the resolution enough so you're able to zoom in without very noticeable pixelation. It's what I hoped that they would improve on in this sequel. Also, it's a shame that they couldn't make Airi that customizable in terms of clothing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
Go to shilon village, head right from the bar. There's a house on this way before you reach the village walls, enter that house to find Vivi. Alternatively, just teleport to Vivis lab and head upstairs.
If you mean Vivi in her doctor disguise, I talked to her but she doesn't have any shop options.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
If you mean Vivi in her doctor disguise, I talked to her but she doesn't have any shop options.
You'll have to bring her one kind of enemy sample first which requires farming kills, it's only a 2% drop rate.
Once you have it in your inventory, talk to her, she'll have new yellow marked dialogue. This opens up her "enemy shop".
Alternatively, just grab a savegame that already has that stuff unlocked

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes