baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
sometimes, being at work or somewhere else, randomly the OST from this game begins to play in my head

truly catchy songs and its just some hentai game lol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Some ppl don't have phones you fucking privileged fuck, think of the kids in Africa who can't jerk off to Airi even if they wanted to
It might be funny but I'd sooner believe that one doesn't have access to clean water than that they don't even have a simple android smartphone today. In my country, some beggars and drunkards now ask you to drop them a few e-coins through instant-pay system, if you don't have the real coins on you xD

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Everytime I come back to check in on this game for an update, new download links/medium appear replacing the previous ones. For instance, it used to have mega and pixeldrain download places before but now it doesn't for the updates. Why? Is someone having a hard time trying to figure how to get this game to work in computer properly with every update?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Everytime I come back to check in on this game for an update, new download links/medium appear replacing the previous ones. For instance, it used to have mega and pixeldrain download places before but now it doesn't for the updates. Why? Is someone having a hard time trying to figure how to get this game to work in computer properly with every update?
I fail to see your problem here? Like, really, help me help you :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
uTorrent 3.7 (build 47016) (32 bit)
Ah that's likely why then. As popular as it is, uTorrent is not that great of a client. It works, but sometimes won't (i.e. now); and between ads, pushing subscriptions, and having bundled malware in the app in the past, there's better options out there nowadays. If you try with a different client (i.e. qBittorrent), torrents from our site should work fine.

master45

Jun 18, 2021
If people have issues with selecting options on quests because they dont speak japanese.

1. Get Google Translate App on your PHONE.
2. Open the camera.
3. Hover over the message and the app shows you the translation.

Yea kinda messy but works.
just use the auto translator rei patcher i got it from github

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes