Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
A lot of games and movies are succesful because they don't attempt "people pleasing". They have a specific target audience and that's it. Baldur's Gate 3 was never meant to be a game for everyone and it shows with how some snowflakes are getting their panties in a twist. I'm afraid that Kairi is going to dilute the theme of the game (which is still a dark rape fest, that much should be obvious!), making it mediocre just to satisfy all niches with small favours.

I just want the lesbian rape and molestation.

With a sprinkle of monster rape.

I dont mind the rest.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Exactly what you said - it is a minor element...which is taking waaaay too much time for what is offers in return.
I don't mind it, in fact I wish it was more common for your heroine to be able to "actively" whore herself as a side activity in many more games. I do have an issue with how "lazy" it feels though at the moment. Income, mechanics, animations - nothing gives me any reason to even attempt it in a normal gameplay session.

Probably the only good "whoring" animations are the ones we had for a good while - big guy in the castle and animation sets for barbarian and thug guys.

Aaaanyway, you've also mentioned another important thing - "the game is trying to appeal to a wide variety of players."
This is the Downfall, the Doom of All Projects.
You NEVER try to appeal to everyone because in the end, no one is going to be happy.

A lot of games and movies are succesful because they don't attempt "people pleasing". They have a specific target audience and that's it. Baldur's Gate 3 was never meant to be a game for everyone and it shows with how some snowflakes are getting their panties in a twist. I'm afraid that Kairi is going to dilute the theme of the game (which is still a dark rape fest, that much should be obvious!), making it mediocre just to satisfy all niches with small favours.
I mean half the stuff that came out recently was sex-slave focused more than vanilla prostitution focused anyway which I think is an important disctinction.
If it was just the latter I wouldn't much care for it either.
I get it though: If we look back at the tavern party the scene with the rich guy and his henchwomen taking Airi in the backroom (at least when it was allowed to fully happen on a repeated attempt) was much better than seeing the muscle-bandit sex animation again except on a bed this time (even though bro has got one of the best animations, the one where he holds her leg up? splendid.)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I mean half the stuff that came out recently was sex-slave focused more than vanilla prostitution focused anyway which I think is an important disctinction.
If it was just the latter I wouldn't much care for it either.
I get it though: If we look back at the tavern party the scene with the rich guy and his henchwomen taking Airi in the backroom (at least when it was allowed to fully happen on a repeated attempt) was much better than seeing the muscle-bandit sex animation again except on a bed this time (even though bro has got one of the best animations, the one where he holds her leg up? splendid.)
Again - you just mentioned the main issue. This whole sex-slave thing is really underwhelming.

I'd expect something more but right now we have a glorified drunk rape (who the hell is into that stuff? It's like fucking a doll or a corpse - just a mechanical process to stimulate your pp...and you fantasize about it?), a weirdly positioned debt-collector gangbang...the only somewhat decent stuff from that sex-slave thing is the actual brothel animation set (villager buyer and Slave Master "testing" rape).
And that's almost half a year of work out of the window.

I like variety and appreciate that...problem is that I see a weird inconsistency when it comes to quality of the animations and mechanics. Stuff like the Minotaur, who has a cool animation but is so freaking random at the moment. No reason for him to be "a horse" of some other completely random knight in the arena of barbarian tribesmen. It's not "Santa moment" (though it was more of an easter egg I guess) you might have had in GH1 but it still is something out of the blue.

Then, the next month, you get an underwhelming animation with bizarre gate-keeping mechanics that makes the given animation close to impossible to trigger in a normal game.

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Sem título.jpg
Hello everyone.. i'm really lost here.. how do i get out of here ?
I remember that there was a way to teleport to other maps but..not anymore ?
I just loaded the save that comes with the game.
Sorry my english.

Reactions: suyatna

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
My friends have spoken and agreed, this is most satisfying to know I am not alone in the pride I had for the original game. Let's hope KS breaks out of this cycle.

I hate to say it, but as of currently, games like ThornSin and Akigarua ( however you spell it lol ) are far more exciting to look forward to, I mean Mystic Knight Maya even is in a better place, hell, Max The Elf even though it's human on human at least it's corruption or some form of twisted pleasure. Another game I'd recommend is Succubus Heaven because man, that gallery is exactly what I'm looking for and those enemies are so so so close to being perfect for a H-game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: stealthywolf

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
It might be funny but I'd sooner believe that one doesn't have access to clean water than that they don't even have a simple android smartphone today. In my country, some beggars and drunkards now ask you to drop them a few e-coins through instant-pay system, if you don't have the real coins on you xD
Are you from India/Bangladesh?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
It might be funny but I'd sooner believe that one doesn't have access to clean water than that they don't even have a simple android smartphone today. In my country, some beggars and drunkards now ask you to drop them a few e-coins through instant-pay system, if you don't have the real coins on you xD
Hobos be gettin' industrious, yet still hobos. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Ehhmmm, no? Not even close. Why?
A good number of beggars in India and some parts of Bangladesh carry card swipe machines with them and also have mobile transfers activated in their Android phones hence I guessed you probably belonged to one of these countries. I didn't know others places had the same situation.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
A good number of beggars in India and some parts of Bangladesh carry card swipe machines with them and also have mobile transfers activated in their Android phones hence I guessed you probably belonged to one of these countries. I didn't know others places had the same situation.
In China (Mainland) and pretty much all of Central-Eastern Europe, people have local instant-payment options that allow you to bypass both cash and credit cards. Poland has BLIK system which is essentially a phone cash transfer with one-time, 90 seconds codes. Cool stuff, saves a lot of trouble and is much safer than most other methods. Even grandmas now use it when selling you flowers and veggies on the street.
Chinese Mainland has Wechat and Alipay using QR codes but this shit is annoying to use app-wise and very volatile due to random bans and blocks for no reason.

jackiexd

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 3475196
Hello everyone.. i'm really lost here.. how do i get out of here ?
I remember that there was a way to teleport to other maps but..not anymore ?
I just loaded the save that comes with the game.
Sorry my english.
in some quest.you should finish some quest.or your teleport skill will be limited.
the blue potral is the quest to some new place...
you should talk the fairy and join their party.then this place will have add several character.
talk to them.and you will teleport to a new place.
then you will use teleport skill again.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I have a feeling that Dez (The other creator) is asking people what they would like to see. This is kinda fucking up the game, cause they are adding almost everything. As well, they lack the man power to add variety towards these animations.

The problem, like the past posts stated. When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

I genuinely think they want to make the best H game. But that's not happening, cause some fetishes don't mix well with others.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes