Zero_Three

May 28, 2022
You literally typed the way to reliably activate it yourself. Hold down shift, press Z when there is a bird symbol "Wings of Light" (press C to cycle between categories if you can't see it). After that just pick a destination using the arrow keys and press Z again to travel.
No no no. That is how it works once the feature is "unlocked." I know how to use it, but not why and how I unlocked the ability to quick travel.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
No no no. That is how it works once the feature is "unlocked." I know how to use it, but not why and how I unlocked the ability to quick travel.
Since the heavenly realm is skipped in this demo, the power is somewhat buggy and not always given when starting a new game. Just load a save and you should automatically get the power.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
woah.. part 11 lite released:BootyTime:

Added new enemy Gregory. (Reappeared from GH1. Only two types of grab animations (both are joint techniques))
Added animation of Airi masturbating.
Added Airi's estrus animation.
New equipment "Onan's Card" added.
New equipment "Bitch Bracelet" added.
Added a new quest "West Forest Observation".
Added a new area "VIVI's Experimental Site". (A place where only Gregory is now)
Sex between a thug and a bad girl.
Added accommodation function to the inn. (Currently, it is meaningless except to masturbate depending on the conditions)
Other minor additions and fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
woah.. part 11 lite released:BootyTime:

Added new enemy Gregory. (Reappeared from GH1. Only two types of grab animations (both are joint techniques))
Added animation of Airi masturbating.
Added Airi's estrus animation.
New equipment "Onan's Card" added.
New equipment "Bitch Bracelet" added.
Added a new quest "West Forest Observation".
Added a new area "VIVI's Experimental Site". (A place where only Gregory is now)
Sex between a thug and a bad girl.
Added accommodation function to the inn. (Currently, it is meaningless except to masturbate depending on the conditions)
Other minor additions and fixes.
is it a free download or paid?
Edit: Never mind just saw it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes