Pavel-1945

May 19, 2022
Man i feel bad for grise if you dont remember her she from the first game and she got raped by Destroyer VIVI's servant
Now VIVI wants redemption and attempt to create spec abortion medicine for Grise,but Grise hates VIVI clearly so all of this have to do with hidden way...don't forget VIVI already betrayed Eleanore and turn into Airi's side in previous storyline.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
I got the new drugs, then asked the Doctor (Vivi) and went back to the girl who was sick. I gave her the drugs, then she fell asleep. Anyone know what to do after that? I'm curious because I don't get it after that.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I got the new drugs, then asked the Doctor (Vivi) and went back to the girl who was sick. I gave her the drugs, then she fell asleep. Anyone know what to do after that? I'm curious because I don't get it after that.
Just go outside and talk to the Nun near Save Point to claim your 500 yuno.

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
Just go outside and talk to the Nun near Save Point to claim your 500 yuno.
Yeah, I did that thing. So, no story after the nun gave 500 yuno?

And btw, I saw in previous pages that shows of new prostitution animation with the big guy npc. How to meet the NPC?

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022

And btw, I saw in previous pages that shows of new prostitution animation with the big guy npc. How to meet the NPC?
The one town after the Orc encounter of that Priest girl Malm. It's that town. Up right side door. See him and will give a option to Sleep with him. If don't get the option. Need to progress the story a bit to unlock it. Need Lov Stat up I think

alima309309

Jan 14, 2022

1.Need to buy aphro medicine (from female merchant in the temple) to push your luv skill to 20 temp then trigger the dialogue option.

2.to advance the story to latter part, find enemies who's sex attack can increase your luv skill to 20 temp, using shift + c to cast the spell "wings of light" back to the fortress to the big guy.

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
The one town after the Orc encounter of that Priest girl Malm. It's that town. Up right side door. See him and will give a option to Sleep with him. If don't get the option. Need to progress the story a bit to unlock it. Need Lov Stat up I think
1.Need to buy aphro medicine (from female merchant in the temple) to push your luv skill to 20 temp then trigger the dialogue option.

2.to advance the story to latter part, find enemies who's sex attack can increase your luv skill to 20 temp, using shift + c to cast the spell "wings of light" back to the fortress to the big guy.
Found it, Finally. So, the event in the girls room at fortress is under construction? Because when I trigger the conversation, and then after Malm spell some magic, the game not responding.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Found it, Finally. So, the event in the girls room at fortress is under construction? Because when I trigger the conversation, and then after Malm spell some magic, the game not responding.
Nope. The game crashes because you repeated old event. You had done Vivi's quest that means you had already done/seen Malm's event.

HFalx

May 8, 2020
What new content on the updated file?
Going by the recent post, I think prostituting Airi to that one thug on the 1st floor of the tavern is new. Use the skill near him when wearing the Whore's Bracelet (or whatever it was called).
Though it's the same scene as with combat rape, just with more lustful voices + you get money.

Edit: Oh, and for people wondering which items you actually have to combine to get the medicine for the quest (like me), you need to combine that yellow corn flower herb you can buy from the merchant in the castle (prostitute yourself with an overlong foot-fetish scene to get it cheaper) with a "Red Potion" you can buy from many traders, including the assistant in the clinic.
Note that the "Red Potion" is not to be confused with the "Fairy Potion" or the "Aphrodisiac", which are also red.

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Going by the recent post, I think prostituting Airi to that one thug on the 1st floor of the tavern is new. Use the skill near him when wearing the Whore's Bracelet (or whatever it was called).
Though it's the same scene as with combat rape, just with more lustful voices + you get money.

Edit: Oh, and for people wondering which items you actually have to combine to get the medicine for the quest (like me), you need to combine that yellow corn flower herb you can buy from the merchant in the castle (prostitute yourself with an overlong foot-fetish scene to get it cheaper) with a "Red Potion" you can buy from many traders, including the assistant in the clinic.
Note that the "Red Potion" is not to be confused with the "Fairy Potion" or the "Aphrodisiac", which are also red.
oh so it was just that huh ok thanks!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes