alima309309

Jan 14, 2022
is any differences from 9e ?
playing 10 from the beginning now. cannot find much differences.......

availble to use old save?

jown

Jul 29, 2017
Can't find save file for 0.9 ver or ect.

Since I don't have any save file..

Need hero!! I will be very thankful :)

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Can't find save file for 0.9 ver or ect.

Since I don't have any save file..

Need hero!! I will be very thankful :)

my level is 9 so i suggest u don't get into fight with new enemies.. everything is completed ,, money is 999999 something

Reactions: Yan31 and jown

jown

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, my good sir. Just run into this and trying to use your save file but seems I cannot choose it to load the save. Can please tell me where I went wrong. Many thanks in advance.
There are more files in the save folder on Google Drive.

Try not to forget those things!

alima309309

Jan 14, 2022
I cant get any special titles by playing AFTER losing virginity.
Although letting Airi getting banged or her tits got suckled so many times ...

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
1. i still can, maybe you arent wearing the prostitute card?

2. with the new prostitute scene. you can go to the new enemies, get defeated and let them put charm on you. you will have LOV 20. when you restart you still have charm and you can teleport to the new prostitute scene and it will let you do it.
just do it fast though before the charm wears off
the prostition card is no longer in my inventory (I don't know where to find it), and let yourself be charmed by the new enemies? the succubus who fucks with the man in the alley?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
the prostition card is no longer in my inventory (I don't know where to find it), and let yourself be charmed by the new enemies? the succubus who fucks with the man in the alley?
View attachment 1899163
How do you get this to go up?
go to the fire mage boss fight and skip her past to the right.(if you haven't defeated her already)
and go to the door shown in the preview (hydel, new enemy 3)
get defeated by one of them, let them do animation and then restart with "R"
it will give you 20Lov for a duration
you need to teleport there. once unlocked it will always be available no matter the Lov level

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
1: in this version I can no longer prostitute myself with the merchant in the forest.
2: I can't get my "LOV" stats to 19, (only 18)
Use 3 Aphrodisiacs to increase LOVE stat to 20 for a brief moment or you can let Delinquent Girl(=Glasses Girl in Beige) kisses you until you enter EM_HATSUJO condition. You can buy Aphrodisiac from Female Merchant in Forest Area - 3rd Save Point.

how do i beat the witch boss ?????
Use Fire Resistant Ointment to reduce Fire Damage by half. You can get it by combining Rock of Salt which you can buy from the Tavern Bartender with Shard of Glass that drop from Werewolf or you can buy it from the Kid inside a House left before the Tavern = ver. 10b only.

Actually, you don't really need Fire Resistant Ointment. All you need is to always stay behind the Fire Mage. DOUBLE TAP LEFT or RIGHT to let Airi slide behind her back. If you see her raising her hand immediately slide behind her back. Don't worry too much about her grab, it only does little damage to you. Her Fire Magic is the only thing you need to be wary of.

Last edited:

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
If you guys need yuno or money, you can rush to Fallen Black Knight, the Naked Axe guy with Black Iron Mask in the Last Save Point - Fire Mage Area. He will give you 120 yuno per kill. Once killed, Warp back to the Last Save Point - Fire Mage Area. Rinse and repeat.

If you guys need those Infinity Stones LoL you can farm it from Zombies in the Zombie Area or buy Small Bag of Gems from a Sitting Merchant in White Shirt in Last Save Point - Zombie Area. Use it after you buy it.

Last edited:

alima309309

Jan 14, 2022
go to the fire mage boss fight and skip her past to the right.(if you haven't defeated her already)
and go to the door shown in the preview (hydel, new enemy 3)
get defeated by one of them, let them do animation and then restart with "R"
it will give you 20Lov for a duration
you need to teleport there. once unlocked it will always be available no matter the Lov level
The guardian leader is in the North Castle right?
but when i have aphro medicine it is in villiage already.....

how to go back to the North Castle again? A teleport system like GH1?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Dont know if others are feeling the same, but to me the game is now complex, and there is No more Fun playing it.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
wish if someone share a saved game (everything unlocked) that will make life easy.
Anyone managed to unlock things?

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
how to go 'new prostitute 2' location?
Use "Wings of Light" to go here:
1656685545636.png
You need to advance the "Sick Girl" quest to a certain part where you need to find an ingredient for a cure. The guy that sells the leaf has the foot fetish prostitution scene that makes the leaf cheaper. The other one is the fort commander (the big guy) that gives you a lot of money for prostitution, but you need high "Lov" stat to accept his offer.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Dont know if others are feeling the same, but to me the game is now complex, and there is No more Fun playing it.
i do think there's a lot of crafting and buying different items and mix them up make them potions etc bullshit type of chore

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes