LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
1: in this version I can no longer prostitute myself with the merchant in the forest.
2: I can't get my "LOV" stats to 19, (only 18)

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Unfortunately, this link is crowded and may be temporarily blocked. Could someone pls share some durable link privately?
The google download link is too crowded unable to download. Any hero to the rescue sharing another download link please?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so.. inside church.. i went ahead and there was a kid sleeping inside a room with two priests,,, when i exited the room,, that old lady in black robe who talked about airi's fate appeared,, i don't know what to do further since all she said was in japanese

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
1: in this version I can no longer prostitute myself with the merchant in the forest.
2: I can't get my "LOV" stats to 19, (only 18)
1. i still can, maybe you arent wearing the prostitute card?

2. with the new prostitute scene. you can go to the new enemies, get defeated and let them put charm on you. you will have LOV 20. when you restart you still have charm and you can teleport to the new prostitute scene and it will let you do it.
just do it fast though before the charm wears off

Jan 7, 2022
any idea on bar always freeze with work dialogue. and i always failed on ero scane with tribal guard on bar like i choose the ero scane but airi just attack and like the dialogue never happen

Nov 19, 2021
how do i beat the witch boss ?????
Learn her attack pattern is the only way I'm afraid.
Her ignite magic, the one where she points, can be avoided by double-jumping over it. (I think you can guard against it as well)

Also, for those who don't know how to use Magic, Shift and Alt to cast. (Or just Alt I think.)

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Learn her attack pattern is the only way I'm afraid.
Her ignite magic, the one where she points, can be avoided by double-jumping over it. (I think you can guard against it as well)

Also, for those who don't know how to use Magic, Shift and Alt to cast. (Or just Alt I think.)
its shift to open the magic or prostitution skill then Z to use the magic C to change or switch magic

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes