Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
There's hardly enough to warrant one. Just go explore and ask when there's stuff you feel like you are missing.

Korialastrasz

Jul 9, 2018
I have some questions and I'm wondering that I can't find them here already.
Status: I've downloaded the newest version, so I`m starting in the wood.
1. Using the clock - Is it normal that "go to heaven" does nothing and the other 2 options crash the game?
2. Is the best way to increase HP and dmg really trough investing those colorful gems and simple lvl ups? Cos I'm super squishy
3. When the boss defeats me, I can see a "skip" in the top right corner but cannot use it?
4. Is it worth it defeating the mage boss? Is there content after this?
5. Any simple trick to fix most of the game crashes?

Thanks

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
1. Using the clock - Is it normal that "go to heaven" does nothing and the other 2 options crash the game?
2. Is the best way to increase HP and dmg really trough investing those colorful gems and simple lvl ups? Cos I'm super squishy
3. When the boss defeats me, I can see a "skip" in the top right corner but cannot use it?

Thanks
1. nope in the currently new version the heaven stage is completely removed.
2. yeah thats pretty much how you level up your stats.
3. hold enter when in a cutscene or backread on the previous pages to see when your able to skip and when your not able to.
4. if you defeat the mage boss and comeback to her little later you may find her getting fucked by one of two enemies.
5. Not a clue on that.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

Thanks
for your 2nd question....learn to use cheat engine,, it will make your life easier :illuminati:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
1. nope in the currently new version the heaven stage is completely removed.
2. yeah thats pretty much how you level up your stats.
3. hold enter when in a cutscene or backread on the previous pages to see when your able to skip and when your not able to.
4. if you defeat the mage boss and comeback to her little later you may find her getting fucked by one of two enemies.
5. Not a clue on that.

Thanks
Further adding into the missing loops.
-2. other way than investing those gems, Cheat Engine will be helpful being squishy.
-5. use default language as "Japanese" to avoid your game crashing situation. it is the simple trick so far. the game will remain messy till the time it is in state of development.

Cheers:sleep:

Reactions: tyssen123

Korialastrasz

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for the answers. Grinded for a while and defeated the mage after I've posted the questions here. Used the unlockable kick-attack from behind always when the mage was stuck in a small attack animation. Was pretty effective

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
Help!? Been standing on this stupid angel platform forever! How do you progress. Someone said hit the shift key but there must be more to it I've hit shift and every key combination for an hour and nothing happens?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Help!? Been standing on this stupid angel platform forever! How do you progress. Someone said hit the shift key but there must be more to it I've hit shift and every key combination for an hour and nothing happens?
ok so what angel platform are you talking about? care to send a screenshot of it?

Reactions: Archmagelord

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
ok so what angel platform are you talking about? care to send a screenshot of it?
This one that you reach after you pick her outfit. And thank you for any help with this. I can’t read Japanese and this part is particularly frustrating.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
This one that you reach after you pick her outfit. And thank you for any help with this. I can’t read Japanese and this part is particularly frustrating.
go back to the entrance of this place and then move forward.. u will be in a library,, keep moving and talk to that robot,,, move few steps back and a book will be glowing.. stand there and press up,, after that i guess u will automatically go back to those clouds and it will tell u to use wings of light (shift+z)

i dont remember much coz i have completed part 9 the day it was released

Reactions: Archmagelord

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i just thought of checking the changelog and i noticed u can make her nude by switching infront of a box,, where is that box? :unsure:

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
go back to the entrance of this place and then move forward.. u will be in a library,, keep moving and talk to that robot,,, move few steps back and a book will be glowing.. stand there and press up,, after that i guess u will automatically go back to those clouds and it will tell u to use wings of light (shift+z)

Thanks partner, I’ll give it a shot!

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
i just thought of checking the changelog and i noticed u can make her nude by switching infront of a box,, where is that box? :unsure:
It's where you also dress her initially. It's in a section of the game that's not included in the last demo (unless I missed that that brought it back).

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019

Tried what you suggested but no book glowed for me. Sigh. Thanks for the help anyway partner maybe I just got a bad copy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NemesisOfLife
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes