Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for this!!!

However, unless I'm missing something--nothing happens when I go near the tentacle boss. Is that already done?
You can always use reverse time power in that location to fight that boss again. It's accessible from the same menu as teleportation.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You can always use reverse time power in that location to fight that boss again. It's accessible from the same menu as teleportation.
Didn't know either of those existed, thanks! I'll go check; any advice before I do?

ecrep

Jun 19, 2021
Uhm guys. Dumb question but how do you use the time reverse and teleport, mine seems to not working even tho i press my entire keyboard in the menu

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Uhm guys. Dumb question but how do you use the time reverse and teleport, mine seems to not working even tho i press my entire keyboard in the menu
hold shift key... then press Z to activate... right arrow key for changing options

• Red Heart
Reactions: ecrep

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Yo, is there any way to fight without the Sephiroth fanboy? I wanna Solo that Genie guy . . .

Ps: Does anyone have a save without the Seph Guy?
or with cheats to one shot Opponents?
Pretty Pls?

Last edited:

ermal

Sep 13, 2018
Yo, is there any way to fight without the Sephiroth fanboy? I wanna Solo that Genie guy . . .

Ps: Does anyone have a save without the Seph Guy?
or with cheats to one shot Opponents?
Pretty Pls?
u can lose and when u come back there won't be ''Seph Guy''. Probably a bug, but at least u can now try solo the Genie guy

Reactions: sageproduct

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
u can lose and when u come back there won't be ''Seph Guy''. Probably a bug, but at least u can now try solo the Genie guy
Well, if you save before the fight, you don't have to lose, he should be gone anyway.
Also, you can always reverse the time and fight without Sephiroth as well :p

Orrrrr....you can get so freaking strong that you don't need him at all. Point of taking him to that place is to destroy the door leading to the hideout. They regenerate in full after 15s so if you can't beat them down fast enough, you need to rely on pretty boy to do that for you...but if you can, there's no reason to talk to him in the first place :)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
But I can´t beat the Genie alone . . . But I do would like to see the scene after Solo beating him . . . Besides, will he get a Game Over scene? (Like the Mage)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
But I can´t beat the Genie alone . . . But I do would like to see the scene after Solo beating him . . . Besides, will he get a Game Over scene? (Like the Mage)
I don't see what's your problem here. After beating the priest (he's not a genie), you don't get much else at the current stage of development. Also, no matter if you beat him alone or with Seph-boy, you can do the fight again by reversing time or going to the next room, where two of his clones await for you.

Hard to say if he will get the GO. Some enemies that should have GO in GH1 didn't have it, while others had...can't tell what's going on in Kairi's head.

TheProgRater

Jun 19, 2019
I think this is it and no more update for this version. There is another normal trial this month, but I will not be supporting this month so let's hope someone else will do the favor...
Can you tell us site, and maybe a picture of what to click to support? Some minor issues with all the Japanese language there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes