derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
okay okay guys, but in what other h game do we get to see sephiroth fighting the guy who ntrs your girlfriend with naruto music

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How did you get to this area? Is there a specific way of accessing this room?
It's below Vivi's clinic. You must enter the room where Vivi is and behind her is the entrance to that testing ground where you can spawn some enemies.

bLoki

Jul 17, 2022
I liked the first GH game. The second part looks also promising. Any idea how long the development will take?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I liked the first GH game. The second part looks also promising. Any idea how long the development will take?
probably 2 to 3year the earliest well if the game has a short story and only few new enemies but the longer the development the better the game yeah.

bLoki

Jul 17, 2022
probably 2 to 3year the earliest well if the game has a short story and only few new enemies but the longer the development the better the game yeah.
Thanks. It is gonna take a while.
I remember, that the development of the first game took like 5 years.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hopefully by the time Guilty Hell 2 is finished I will be a better man no longer jerking off to girls getting raped

Well... I am Mr. Nobody to comment on that,
But the world would be a better place if All Grown up Men start to think it your way.

Dont worry about your jerkin off habit, its Common in Teen age boys. Kinda- Hormonal changes in this phase of life, they want to Fuck everything Moving around em. so getting attracted to all this Rape/Hardcore Sex, etc etc is pritty common. once you'll get a real time partner, you'll get over with it.

(Tell you inside story- i tried to RP(roll play) this Rape thing with my partner once, she didnt like it. and i was kicked out of my own bed room for 1 week:cautious:)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
But the world would be a better place if All Grown up Men start to think it your way.

Dont worry about your jerkin off habit, its Common in Teen age boys. Kinda- Hormonal changes in this phase of life, they want to Fuck everything Moving around em. so getting attracted to all this Rape/Hardcore Sex, etc etc is pritty common. once you'll get a real time partner, you'll get over with it.

(Tell you inside story- i tried to RP(roll play) this Rape thing with my partner once, she didnt like it. and i was kicked out of my own bed room for 1 week:cautious:)
it's just a fetish and roleplay as you're saying if someone doesn't like it it's okay but if someone does it's okay too
How to transfer? How to return to the original scene
what original scene? depending on the version some have a clock you can interact with to replay events and battles, or you can use the spell to rewind time that's used with shift key on the keyboard you select it from the spells list and then cast it

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
as far as i can conclude ffrom his Previous statements, he appears to be a poor little youngster in need of a female Partner.
(He said it by the time etc etc...)

Now,what you are saying is something i totally disagree... if someone like it than it 'may be' OKEY.
If someone doesnt- "ITS NOT OKEY" :FacePalm:

Well, i dont want to get into any more of these discussions.
so i am out.

Any news on updates, i am not following this thread anymore so, not aware wat exactly is going on.
Any one throw some light on the new content/upcoming contents
Thanks

Peace Out.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i'm not sure if that was directed at me but in case it was no if someone doesn't its okey as well that's what i said

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

So the only rapists left then will be below age-of-majority boys, leaving girls encouraged to support pedophilia with non-violent-rapist grown men

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
btw guys kairi is already planning on developing child related systems, i saw one of the post showing airi breast feeding bebe so pregnancy might not be too far now.

Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes