Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
as i remember.... he is in the area where there is a church :unsure:
first go to the lady in church, standing next to the save point. speak to her, select the highlighted option (obvious you cant understand what it means, Japanese) you will get a radar on the center of the top screen it works like a GPS follow it, you ll meet the knight.
In short, Left most end of the map. (jungle.)

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
first go to the lady in church, standing next to the save point. speak to her, select the highlighted option (obvious you cant understand what it means, Japanese) you will get a radar on the center of the top screen it works like a GPS follow it, you ll meet the knight.
In short, Left most end of the map. (jungle.)
does he do anything to airi?

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
i cannot open the heidel door area please can someone send me a save file where the devil lips are? i even try a new game file but cant open it still

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
does he do anything to airi?
yes!:FacePalm:

Any videos of gameplay so far? I've only found older videos
No. if you were asking about any sort of videos shared on this site or any other, you wont find anything as such. Reason this community has an unsaid convention to respect the amount of hardwork the dev is doing. So no such Requests are entertained by any member,
Secondly if you have joined the group you will get the latest game updated accordingly in time.

i cannot open the heidel door area please can someone send me a save file where the devil lips are? i even try a new game file but cant open it still
Did you manage to defeat the Boss lady ?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
It seems Ver.11 lite has been released.
Anyone played and tell the comment about it?
in my opinion... its better to not play the lite version or else it will create misunderstanding about this game coz the content in lite version is not much since its 'Lite' version

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
This was an image shared by the dev long ago, before he was planning to introduce the NCPs in sex events. this, so far has no connection with any of the updates released as of now. so you can consider it as a futuristic update coming out anytime, ETA....XXXXX Lol.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
This was an image shared by the dev long ago, before he was planning to introduce the NCPs in sex events. this, so far has no connection with any of the updates released as of now. so you can consider it as a futuristic update coming out anytime, ETA....XXXXX Lol.
the h-scene in that image looks dope tho:BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes