Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
yes!:FacePalm:

No. if you were asking about any sort of videos shared on this site or any other, you wont find anything as such. Reason this community has an unsaid convention to respect the amount of hardwork the dev is doing. So no such Requests are entertained by any member,
Secondly if you have joined the group you will get the latest game updated accordingly in time.

Did you manage to defeat the Boss lady ?
yes of course :( even if i dont have to either way cant use the golden key to open it

• Wow
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
There you go, unzip it, and copy in your save game folder. dont lose your old saves, you have been warned so, dont blame me later (copy only 18.gh2 in the save dir.) and hopefully it will help. Try it now.

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
There you go, unzip it, and copy in your save game folder. dont lose your old saves, you have been warned so, dont blame me later (copy only 18.gh2 in the save dir.) and hopefully it will help. Try it now.
finally someone after, one month and 4 posts of my request thank you dude yeah i know how to download and put them on files xD

• Wow
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Okey Okey, slowdown Tiger :FacePalm:. i ll post my save file for ya. Oh Boy somebody is way too eager to see behind that door. lol
well still cannot open the door, i try to use the key by pressing A but nothing does. i dont know what the problem is

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
well still cannot open the door, i try to use the key by pressing A but nothing does. i dont know what the problem is
okey. this is getting weird now. the saved file should have worked.:poop:.

once you've defeated the boss lady, you go back into the church, (How- you stand in front of that large wodden gate and press up arrow key)
-in the church, stand in front of that clock and up arrow key again.
-you will be redirected to the same street, standing in Front OF A VERY LARGE wooden Gate, keep going straight,
-you'll see big fat man doing his thing with the boss lady. (if you repeat the process once more, go back in and come back out again- you'll see a dark knight doing her this time)
NOW
-you keep on going further straight, you'll see a small gate, simply pressing an Up Arrow will make you enter in it.
if this doesnt help you,
delete the game
download it again (the latest patch)
set default language to Jap.- use the save file- REPEAT

If still cant open it wait for the new update to be released.

kyrechen

Jun 19, 2017
Time for my regularly scheduled random update post, and then never responding to comments cause I don't see notifications. LOL.

Here's Version 11 Lite until 11 Normal comes out. Think there's a new enemy and a Vivi's training area to fight the different (Right now just Gregory). A new quest where you can see the Drunk girl getting smashed by a guy. Airi will masturbate if she has high enough lust or the orion card. Also if you sleep in the inn Airi will masturbate on the bed.

I think it said old saves don't work, I will try

Last edited:

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
okey. this is getting weird now. the saved file should have worked.:poop:.

once you've defeated the boss lady, you go back into the church, (How- you stand in front of that large wodden gate and press up arrow key)
-in the church, stand in front of that clock and up arrow key again.
-you will be redirected to the same street, standing in Front OF A VERY LARGE wooden Gate, keep going straight,
-you'll see big fat man doing his thing with the boss lady. (if you repeat the process once more, go back in and come back out again- you'll see a dark knight doing her this time)
NOW
-you keep on going further straight, you'll see a small gate, simply pressing an Up Arrow will make you enter in it.
if this doesnt help you,
delete the game
download it again (the latest patch)
set default language to Jap.- use the save file- REPEAT

If still cant open it wait for the new update to be released.
Thank you for your answer. i tried them even restart the game twice :D when i click up arrow key it says something japanese :/

Zero_Three

May 28, 2022
Please enlighten the unknowing. what is the difference between lite version and "norma?"( I suppose.)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Please enlighten the unknowing. what is the difference between lite version and "norma?"( I suppose.)
Light Version- specific to a particular game development (say a new feature addition for testing purpose only- specifically limited to a particular stage, only a part of a stage not full game) - Free for all.

Normal Version- include complete version so far progressed (Not free, ofcourse)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone tell me how do i make her nude? I just started it yesterday and just discovered i can make her go without clothes
yes you can. only if you are a pro.
after a point you ll be required to do a Much higher Jump to climb up and advance in the map, which is not possible without clothes (Magical powers help Airi To do Big flips)

if it is possible- yes i saw one dude did it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes