tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
normally id wait a bit more patiently but not this update ITS BONDAGE TIME!! WOOOOOO!!
EDIT: Forgot that im broke.....fuuu

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
you guys got any save the link our hero provided always freezes when i use the skill book and if i restart the game again i cant get the skill book and the ability.

kordny

Mar 30, 2018
you guys got any save the link our hero provided always freezes when i use the skill book and if i restart the game again i cant get the skill book and the ability.
The current uploaded version is just bugged. Game freezes also when you use the bed in the inn. Other than that your items get deleted every now and then.

Reactions: 50mmr

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ok guys, I forgot how I could get past the annoying lady in Vivi's clinic, so I can access her training ground...anyone could guide me past that bitch?

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
I saw that someone on here had mentioned they sometimes bring suggestions to the Dev. If that's true, I wanna suggest a sex scene between Airi and Vivi - we didn't get anything between them in the first game other than a kiss, and Vivi's still looking good in the 2nd game. We're due!

(Game's looking real good! Looking forwad to its release)

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
You gotta do the sick child quest in heidel.
Already did it and it's still not letting me past that cunt. Maybe you have a full save from the previous demo with the path unlocked already? I've deleted mine (up to the big guy we can when I was switching PCs recently and now I'm a bit tired of figuring out what sequence is the right one.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
btw guys did you find out what happens when you sleep in the inn?

"Unrelated to the event in Voltis, if
you stay at an inn, a prostitute will visit you while you sleep.
(100% for the first time, 40% after that. I would like to lower the probability in the next version)
When you talk to Hisera in "Unnamed Forest", the dialogue changes slightly."

I cant check it out myself since i got the bugged version on me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes